Happy Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Supreme Court Ruling Gives Me Legal Authority To Profile

I have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.

In the summer I get real tan.

can I sue if he pulls me over and asks for my "papers"?

Im Irish

Should brown people in Arizona die their hair blonde?
No. The ones that are here illegally better learn to speak English real quick and learn our history in case they get questioned by Sheriff Joe's enforcment officers.

I hope sheriff joe has cameras in all his patrol car because claims or racial profiling and civil right violation will be rampart.

If all you knee-jerk lefties would take 10 minutes to educate yourselves, you'd know that there is no "Driving While Brown" provision in this law. I think the suspicion starts about the time they can't produce a valid DL and/or SocSec#.

They call it 'probable cause', you might want to look it up?

The law says they have to have reason to believe you are NOT a Citizen.

does that mean only blonde haired blue eyed Mexicans can skirt the law?

if you are blond and blue eyes and cannot speak english and cannot produce any identification, that is reasonable evough suspicion for sheriff joe and you ass belong to sheriff joe.:clap2:
You never saw a blond blue eye mexican?:confused:
First time i saw a blond blue eyed cherokee, I cracked up. my bad.

No. The ones that are here illegally better learn to speak English real quick and learn our history in case they get questioned by Sheriff Joe's enforcment officers.

all they have to do is suspect you by looks.

that is the criteria.

if you "LOOK illegal" they can make you provide your "papers".

that means some Americans are less free than other Americans.

Im less free in Arizona now than Paris Hilton

If all you knee-jerk lefties would take 10 minutes to educate yourselves, you'd know that there is no "Driving While Brown" provision in this law. I think the suspicion starts about the time they can't produce a valid DL and/or SocSec#.

They call it 'probable cause', you might want to look it up?

drivers license, proof of insurance :eusa_whistle:

It is a legal way to harrasss people because you dont like the way they look

that is the criteria.

you are less free because you are stupid.:clap2:
if you speak english like you spell and write english that is reasonable suspicion for sheriff joe

i am brown and i have never been racial profiled and detained and turned over to ICE and i carry id all the time, well one time after 9-11 when i went to ss office and was mistaken for a muslim. I am native american and have been mistaken for mexican, philipino, muslim and a lots of other things but not profiled.

Last edited:
If the sheriff doesnt like carrot top can he ask for his "papers" without gettig in trouble?

that is the criteria.

You're a fucking liar and a hack! Go read the fucking statute and get back to us, dipshit!

If carrrot top gets pulled over and asked for his "papers" can he sue?

get real......how many carrot tops are driving north from Mexico......?

you libs really don't believe in enforcing the law.....unless it's about things like Big Gulps...:cuckoo:

The law says it is based on a suspicion of being illegal.

can he ask carrot top for his papers without giving carrot top a sure case to sue?

Forum List

Back