Harris is Kicking His Ass

Caught a little in the car on the way to work.

Harris owns the blob.

Too bad he’s worthless.

She is not kicking his ass, she is just keeping him from going on the proper offensive due to her little personal attacks that he can't resist.

He has to focus on the last 3 years and compare them to his term.

Vance will crush the dude from Minnesota and be a great advocate for Trump, this much I am confident in predicting. Trump would have been a good debater in the 80s, but he doesn't work hard enough to be fully prepped. He basically does enough to get in some shots, but man, the Biden/Harris years should be an easy mark for him.

I give her some credit. She prepared and is running the debate by the books. Perhaps just enough to get a slight bump, though I'm not sure it will be in the states that matter.

This is a very energetic debate, and even though I hate what Harris represents, I think she is doing a great job. Her ability to conjure up fake emotion is very skillful.
Why is her mike not silenced? Also, why is David Muir debating with Trump--is he Heels Up's attack dog? Why are the moderators not calling her incorrect statements out? I am seeing just what I expected from ABC. Garbage.

She is not kicking his ass, she is just keeping him from going on the proper offensive due to her little personal attacks that he can't resist.

Vance will crush the dude from Minnesota and be a great advocate for Trump, this much I am confident in predicting. Trump would have been a good debater in the 80s, but he doesn't work hard enough to be fully prepped. He basically does enough to get in some shots, but man, the Biden/Harris years should be an easy mark for him.

I give her some credit. She prepared and is running the debate by the books. Perhaps just enough to get a slight bump, though I'm not sure it will be in the states that matter.
Nope she’s kicking his ass.

If this was a boxing match, the referee would stop it.

She nailed him on the same old rhetoric he spews, which is so tiring to this country.

Trump is so lucky that the moderators are forcing him to move along, the longer he rants on, the more foolish he sounds.

Harris is calm, cool, and poised, and Trump is angry, ranting, and making ridiculous clains that are obviously untrue.

Forum List

Back