Harvard Economist: Immigration Costs US Workers $500 Billion A Year

How can anyone honestly claim immigration doesn't harm American workers if data like that is accurate?

Immigration effectively redistributes half a trillion dollars from U.S. workers to the businesses that hire immigrants each year, Harvard economist and immigration and wages expert George Borjas testified before Congress Wednesday.
Capitalists like cheap labor? Shocking...

What's your point?
You let the capitalists get their way by keeping the border open and refusing to issue a National ID. You fucked yourselves, don't blame the capitalists.
I'm keeping the border open? If anyone's doing that, it's the Democrat party. You're the one who fucked me.
Two Bushes, Nixon, Ford, and Reagan didn't close the border and you're blaming the Dems? Blame yourself, piss freak.

The Democrats whined and pleaded with Reagan to sign the amnesty bill. You're douche bag attempt to blame Republicans is duly noted. No one is fooled.

BTW, both Bushes were open-borders douche bags, just like Obama.

Oh, lets not let this thread slip away. No way Jose! This needs discussing lefties, or are you in to screwing over your fellow Americans-)
I linked to the Harvard professor's findings above, instead of quoting from a known propaganda piss outlet.

In his findings, he states people without high school diplomas, who are living in poverty, suffer the largest negative impact of immigration.

These are the same American born workers who have been asking for a higher minimum wage. When they do, the Right scorns them, telling them they should have not made bad choices in life.
A better solution is to deport all the cheap labor that's taking their jobs and driving their wages down.
Immigrants do a lot of jobs most Americans won't do. Every prosperous society has a large immigrant population which does the shit jobs.

And are you willing to pay more for your stuff? That's what the Right always claims when higher wages come up.

Yeah, we've heard that bullshit 1000 times already. Immigrants do a lot of jobs that Americans will do. I'm surrounded by immigrants at the job I'm on now.

Yes it seems like they build all the houses around here now. So much for those good Union jobs.

How can anyone honestly claim immigration doesn't harm American workers if data like that is accurate?

Immigration effectively redistributes half a trillion dollars from U.S. workers to the businesses that hire immigrants each year, Harvard economist and immigration and wages expert George Borjas testified before Congress Wednesday.

What's your point?
You let the capitalists get their way by keeping the border open and refusing to issue a National ID. You fucked yourselves, don't blame the capitalists.
I'm keeping the border open? If anyone's doing that, it's the Democrat party. You're the one who fucked me.

I'm not sure which party is worse, but the repubs have done nothing to close the border. They control congress and nothing.

Immigration is something the repubs talk like they want to do something about. Just talk. Kinda like a balanced budget, just talk.

What's your point?
Two Bushes, Nixon, Ford, and Reagan didn't close the border and you're blaming the Dems? Blame yourself, piss freak.

The Democrats whined and pleaded with Reagan to sign the amnesty bill. You're douche bag attempt to blame Republicans is duly noted. No one is fooled.

I see, so it actually had nothing to do with the Dems then. So be it.

Last edited:

What's your point?

I'm not sure which party is worse, but the repubs have done nothing to close the border. They control congress and nothing.
Yeah, I know. Those spineless Republicans don't want to upset HIspanics, so the told the rest of us to bend over and take it up the ass. Futhermore, their billionaire doners need a cheap labor supply.

What's your point?

I see, so it actually had nothing to do with the Dems then. So be it,

ROFL! Of course it does. Obama is actively trying to infiltrate as many illegals into the country as possible, and Dem mayors in hundreds of cities have turned their cities into "sanctuaries" for harboring illegals. Dims are doing everything possible to increase the population of illegals as fast as they can.

ROFL! Of course it does. Obama is actively trying to infiltrate as many illegals into the country as possible, and Dem mayors in hundreds of cities have turned their cities into "sanctuaries" for harboring illegals. Dims are doing everything possible to increase the population of illegals as fast as they can.
Your analysis is for piss, piss freak.

That seems to be your usual line of attack whenever you get your ass handed to you.
For 60 years no matter who had the White House the borders stayed open, but you blame the people who were there the least amount of time, you stupid fucking piss freak.

Your analysis is for piss, piss freak.

That seems to be your usual line of attack whenever you get your ass handed to you.
For 60 years no matter who had the White House the borders stayed open, but you blame the people who were there the least amount of time, you stupid fucking piss freak.

Yes, we all know who did everything in their power to grease the skids for illegals. Republicans are guilty mostly of doing nothing to stop it.

However, it really doesn't matter who was responsible. It's going to end now.

I love it when the Wetbacks are beating Whitey as his own game, and whitey can't stop whining about it.

What "game" is that?

You love it when your country is being destroyed? That's why you and your ilk are traitors.

Oh, lets not let this thread slip away. No way Jose! This needs discussing lefties, or are you in to screwing over your fellow Americans-)
They are into screwing anything with a pulse and above room temperature...wait, I think they see the temperature thing as entirely optional.

Hope these are not the same chumps that published that B.S. study on 47,000 people dying each year from lack of health care.

I'd be really disappointed.

Forum List

Back