Has anyone seen The Innocence of Muslims??

I don't agree with the rioting at all, and it was a poor movie. That's my stance and it still was very minor of the population. That's all I can say about that. We got off topic when reaper asked questions and listed her observation of quotes. And I corrected her/him. And she went on to claim other things.

Whether you "corrected" reaper is debatable.

You expressed disagreement.

That's another proposition entirely.

But we do more or less agree on one thing. The "movie" is a shitty example of the word "movie."

I don't agree with the rioting at all, and it was a poor movie. That's my stance and it still was very minor of the population. That's all I can say about that. We got off topic when reaper asked questions and listed her observation of quotes. And I corrected her/him. And she went on to claim other things.

But we do more or less agree on one thing. The "movie" is a shitty example of the word "movie."

I agree 100% and believe no one should riot over it. And I see a change coming in their behavior. And I did disagree and I tried to correct her. I made sense though, she went and made absurd claims by posting a random selection of verses from the bible and Koran

I agree 100% and believe no one should riot over it. And I see a change coming in their behavior. And I did disagree and I tried to correct her. I made sense though, she went and made absurd claims by posting a random selection of verses from the bible and Koran

Actually, the discussion (including what you considered random selections of verses) didn't proceed very well for you.

That said, I took issue when a fellow conservative over-generalized about Libyans based on the contrived terroristic behavior of SOME idiots in Libya. I maintained then and I maintain now that there is nothing to support the proposition that all Libyans qualify as enemies of the United States.

But, then again, I also deny that it was even that shitty "movie" that led to the terrorist activity. The crappy "movie" is basically just a thin cover story. It is all but completely irrelevant, in fact.

Actually, the discussion (including what you considered random selections of verses) didn't proceed very well for you.

That said, I took issue when a fellow conservative over-generalized about Libyans based on the contrived terroristic behavior of SOME idiots in Libya. I maintained then and I maintain now that there is nothing to support the proposition that all Libyans qualify as enemies of the United States.

But, then again, I also deny that it was even that shitty "movie" that led to the terrorist activity. The crappy "movie" is basically just a thin cover story. It is all but completely irrelevant, in fact.

Libyans have the highest approval rating of America in the Middle East at 60%

Libyans have the highest approval rating of America in the Middle East at 60%

Well, Khaddafy Duck-tator would not agree -- if he could still voice such things...

No it isn't a problem. But there isn't a need for it. You know as a Christian you're supposed to believe in the other prophets such as Abraham or Moses or Joseph? Right?

Joseph wasn't a prophet. By the way, Christians don't think of Moses and Abraham as other people's prophets. come to think of it, neither do Muslims.

Which Jospeh are you talking about? You're confusing Joseph. And I never said Christians or Muslims see them as other people's prophets. They see them as their prophets as well. And you accused Moses and Abraham of lying. So which one are you for?

There was no prophet in history named Joseph. I did not accuse Abraham or Moses of lying, I challenged you to show me where they lied after you said they were like Mohammad the liar.

You did all the name calling and insulting. And you can believe you know more about me all you want. Nation of Islam taught you? Ahahha wow :lol:

If you're an atheist then don't come on these religon discusions none of it matters to you so why are you dismissing every Prophet

I called you a faggot? Where?

Doesn't matter what you called. In many other threads you have called me many names and you are extremely bigoted against Muslims. I'm not doing your dirty for you either. You try to make it like your oblivious to your bigotry. Joke of the century

I don't call you names, I point out that you are stupid lying sack of shit mooslim. That is a description, not a name.

Joseph wasn't a prophet. By the way, Christians don't think of Moses and Abraham as other people's prophets. come to think of it, neither do Muslims.

Which Jospeh are you talking about? You're confusing Joseph. And I never said Christians or Muslims see them as other people's prophets. They see them as their prophets as well. And you accused Moses and Abraham of lying. So which one are you for?

There was no prophet in history named Joseph. I did not accuse Abraham or Moses of lying, I challenged you to show me where they lied after you said they were like Mohammad the liar.

What a pathetic man, no I'm not gonna explain anything to someone who hates Muhamamd

I called you a faggot? Where?

Doesn't matter what you called. In many other threads you have called me many names and you are extremely bigoted against Muslims. I'm not doing your dirty for you either. You try to make it like your oblivious to your bigotry. Joke of the century

I don't call you names, I point out that you are stupid lying sack of shit mooslim. That is a description, not a name.

No you're a bigoted nazi. Go fuck yourself

No you're a bigoted nazi. Go fuck yourself

Pointing out that you are a lair is bigotry, got it.

You idiots that call us bigots for not wanting to live under the hell the middle east has to live under. LOL. You people truly don't believe in human expression or freedom if you defend islam. A Entire religion based on submission and control.

If you believe in Islam
-You don't believe in human rights
-You don't believe in equal rights for women
-You don't believe in human expression
-You don't believe in a goddamn thing besides your moon god.

I'm proud to be a bigot for freedom. If islam ever takes over western Civilization it will go the way of the middle east.

Last edited:
Pointing out that you are a lair is bigotry, got it.

No being bigoted against Muslims is what makes you a bigot

I never met a Muslim I didn't like, you are a liar.

How fucking stupid do you think people are? You never met a Muslim at all. You have a raging tantrum whenever I debate with anyone. Don't butt in next time motherfucking Goddammed nazi.

And Muslims consider Jospeph a prophet

No being bigoted against Muslims is what makes you a bigot

How fucking stupid do you think people are? You never met a Muslim at all. You have a raging tantrum whenever I debate with anyone. Don't butt in next time motherfucking Goddammed nazi.

I never met a Muslim at all? Who were those people that invited me into their home to discuss the Qur'an after I visited the first Mosque built in Tyler, TX? Come to think of it, who were all those people in that Mosque? What about those people I met way back in 1984 who apologized to me about the way their country, which was Iran, treated the American hostages after their car broke down and I gave them a ride to the hospital? If they weren't Muslims why did they say they were?

Muslims consider a lying pedophile a prophet because they never learned to test people who claimed to be a prophet. The one thing God said about His prophets is that if they ever say anything that is not true, kill them, because they are not from Him.

Last edited:

I never met a Muslim at all? Who were those people that invited me into their home to discuss the Qur'an after I visited the first Mosque built in Tyler, TX? Come to think of it, who were all those people in that Mosque? What about those people I met way back in 1984 who apologized to me about the way their country, which was Iran, treated the American hostages after their car broke down and I gave them a ride to the hospital? If they weren't Muslims why did they say they were?

:clap2: you still hate Muslims

:clap2: you still hate Muslims

Actually, I despise Islam.

Forum List

Back