Has Nancy Pelosi punked her own impeachment?

She's sending it over, this is simply a pause, till their holiday break is over, Jan 7th.

This is to bring attention to McConnell and how he said to all FOX Viewers that he had no plans to have an IMPARTIAL trial, and that he was working hand in hand with the defendant's lawyers to assure he would be acquitted.

CHEAT

And he is breaking the oath of impeachment, each senator takes to be IMPARTIAL.

His diatribe of how he would make certain the FIX WAS IN to quickly acquit the President with no new witnesses or evidence permitted and his promise to be partial towards the President, should quickly be made in to an AD and it should be run over and over again on TV. :D
Will you be angry when Trump wins re-election? :)
Ugh... That will likely happen, but I am still holding out for God to save us from this antichrist... :eek:

:p

Holdouts like you are losers!

Geez, that was easy.

She's sending it over, this is simply a pause, till their holiday break is over, Jan 7th.

This is to bring attention to McConnell and how he said to all FOX Viewers that he had no plans to have an IMPARTIAL trial, and that he was working hand in hand with the defendant's lawyers to assure he would be acquitted.

CHEAT

His diatribe of how he would make certain the FIX WAS IN to quickly acquit the President with no new witnesses or evidence permitted and his promise to be partial towards the President, should quickly be made in to an AD and it should be run over and over again on TV. :D
Ugh... That will likely happen, but I am still holding out for God to save us from this antichrist... :eek:

Have you considered the thought that you might be rooting for the wrong side?
Yes I have, and God in my sleep, told me I was on the right side on this issue! :) And the Bible, Jesus's words and teachings is all confirmation as well, that I am correct and have not been lead astray of God's WORD.

It's not so much that I am on the Democratic side or any side here on Earth, but on God our father in Heaven's side.....

My stance is spelled out in this Christianity today editorial, I could not have expressed it any better if God were holding my pen....

Trump Should Be Removed from Office

Last edited:
I was discussing the Senate trial with a couple of lawyers today and what they think is coming is going to make the democrats look like shit. Justice Roberts is going to ask what statutory crime has been committed. When they can not produce one they will summarily dismiss the articles as unfounded and then vote on it. Trumps Acquittal will take about 15 min in the Senate..

Pelosi has now invited Trump to give the state of the Union address in the house. Obviously she knows that this is not even close to going any where.
I think Clinton as invited and gave State of the Union address at night while being tried by day?

CHEAT

Yes I have, and God in my sleep, told me I was on the right side on this issue! :) And the Bible, Jesus's words and teachings is all confirmation as well, that I am correct and have not been lead astray of God's WORD.

It's not so much that I am on the Democratic side or any side here on Earth, but on God our father in Heaven's side.....

My stance is spelled out in this editorial, I could not have expressed it any better if God were holding my pen....

This just confirms that you're a bonafide loser.

I was discussing the Senate trial with a couple of lawyers today and what they think is coming is going to make the democrats look like shit. Justice Roberts is going to ask what statutory crime has been committed. When they can not produce one they will summarily dismiss the articles as unfounded and then vote on it. Trumps Acquittal will take about 15 min in the Senate..

It should!

CHEAT

My stance is spelled out in this editorial, I could not have expressed it any better if God were holding my pen....

I’m good with you blindly following others. Can you understand why Trump supporters choose to support Trump and the economic gains he’s brought?

CHEAT

Lol. And the Dems are completely impartial, right!
If Pelosi never sends the articles of impeachment then Trump was never impeached and we spent billions on nothing more the theater.
If McConnell decides to hold a trial without the articles then he can de lair Trump exhonerarted. All without even a second of any trial.
Isn't it funny how politics is played? Your side plays unfair, the other side plays unfair. And you think that it should only be your side.
Its because 71% of the people want witnesses called.

Trump has been impeached. (acquittal is deferred until SCOTUS rules on McGahn, Bolton, and others)

The Senate now needs to vote to remove him from office. They will not. Not currently.

Pelosi decides not to give the Senate the chance to vote until the 2020 campaign season is well underway (or even over).

That means Democrats can run for Senate seats on the promise "I will vote to remove Trump from office -- if he wins re-election."

Pelosi is hoping she can get Americans out to vote to REALLY create the blue wave.

It also means Republicans running for Senate in 2020 have to put up or shut up and openly endorse the President. Making it easier for the public to identify who is a Trump supporter versus who is simply a Republican.

CHEAT

Lol. And the Dems are completely impartial, right!
If Pelosi never sends the articles of impeachment then Trump was never impeached and we spent billions on nothing more the theater.
If McConnell decides to hold a trial without the articles then he can de lair Trump exhonerarted. All without even a second of any trial.
Isn't it funny how politics is played? Your side plays unfair, the other side plays unfair. And you think that it should only be your side.
Its because 71% of the people want witnesses called.

Trump has been impeached. (acquittal is deferred until SCOTUS rules on McGahn, Bolton, and others)

The Senate now needs to vote to remove him from office. They will not. Not currently.

Pelosi decides not to give the Senate the chance to vote until the 2020 campaign season is well underway (or even over).

That means Democrats can run for Senate seats on the promise "I will vote to remove Trump from office -- if he wins re-election."

Pelosi is hoping she can get Americans out to vote to REALLY create the blue wave.

It also means Republicans running for Senate in 2020 have to put up or shut up and openly endorse the President. Making it easier for the public to identify who is a Trump supporter versus who is simply a Republican.
That is one of the more interesting opinions I have seen. I can't actually see it allowed to drag out that far though. If election wasn't over 11 months away, I would endorse it, also.

CHEAT

Geez, that was easy.
We will both someday see, when judgement day arrives, one way or the other, whether we are the sheep, or are the Goats, in Christ's parable of the judgement of nations.

CHEAT

Nope she won't/can't send them over. The Senate, JUST like the House gets to set their own rules. Grow up

SCOTUS will not allow this to go on... Look for a court order by the first of the year forcing Pelosie to transmit the impeachment.

The Constitution states "the house of representatives shall immediately send the articles of impeachment to the senate"

Last edited:

CHEAT

Geez, that was easy.
We will both someday see, when judgement day arrives, one way or the other, whether we are the sheep, or are the Goats, in Christ's parable of the judgement of nations.
You’re sounding a little weird with all the talk about the goats and sheep, Care4all. Just saying.

“I feel so sorry for you...Back in my day impeachment’s were fun...we had a horny hick in the White House...”

CHEAT

Geez, that was easy.
You’re sounding a little weird with all the talk about the goats and sheep, Care4all. Just saying.
:lol:

Yeah I know, but what can I do? :dunno: It's Christ giving the comparison in his parable of the Judgement of Nations....

If you Google, the sheep and the goats bible, the scripture will show up, or Google, judgement of nations, it will show up on that search too!

Geez, that was easy.

Yeah I know, but what can I do? :dunno: It's Christ giving the comparison in his parable of the Judgement of Nations....

If you Google, the sheep and the goats bible, the scripture will show up, or Google, judgement of nations, it will show up on that search too!

You're a "christian"?
How can you support killing children?

Geez, that was easy.

You're a "christian"?
I don't support the killing of children, but I do support Christ and what he teaches... And try my hardest to follow his teachings, as imperfect as I am.... I need Him and his forgiveness and Mercy. And am forever grateful, this forgiveness exists! :)

Geez, that was easy.

You're a "christian"?
I don't support the killing of children, but I do support Christ and what he teaches... And try my hardest to follow his teachings, as imperfect as I am.... I need Him and his forgiveness and Mercy. And am forever grateful, this forgiveness exists! :)

So you are against abortion?

Forum List

Back