Hate crime vs Free Speech

I looked it up, the truck driver was cited for squealing their tires, not a hate crime or anything related.

Just in case anyone was misled by the insinuation of the OP.

So will the protesters be cited for an open flame in a public space or burning materials improperly?

Freedom of speech or a hate crime, you tell me. This is ridiculous.

Uh no. Liberals removed the flag from DC Union Station and set it on fire. That's theft, not freedom of speech. I'm sure they broke a few other laws creating an open fire in public. Jail time for sure. Hate crime? I have no idea what that even is anymore.

I guess that he hates reality
Well in reality they're not a victim. They desperately fantasize about being one though. Don't ask me to explain that one to you. It's not what I would fantasize about but to each their own I guess.

You first. You want to claim there’s a discrepancy in enforcement, but have nothing to support that.

Plenty to support. The fact that we all know these people are being charged, yet in the case of the Pali riots, minimal arrests and little info on those being arrested.

Plenty to support. The fact that we all know these people are being charged, yet in the case of the Pali riots, minimal arrests and little info on those being arrested.
Anecdotes aren’t data. You can’t prove shit it’s anecdotes.

Tons of conservatives break the law and are never prosecuted too. That’s the nature of policing. Cops sometimes just don’t give a fuck.

Anecdotes aren’t data. You can’t prove shit it’s anecdotes.

Tons of conservatives break the law and are never prosecuted too. That’s the nature of policing. Cops sometimes just don’t give a fuck.

You only ask for "data" when your cherished notions are challenged, while providing none of your own.

Sorry, but obvious law enforcement bias up to the prosecutorial level can't be ignored, well at least not by non hacks.

You only ask for "data" when your cherished notions are challenged, while providing none of your own.

Sorry, but obvious law enforcement bias up to the prosecutorial level can't be ignored, well at least not by non hacks.
Ad hominem also prove nothing.

Your bias can’t be ignored, hack. It’s obvious.

Forum List

Back