Have American citizens always begged politicians for free shit or is this a ‘brown thing’?

Despite cries from the right wing, Americans of all colors line up for free stuff.

Trends With Benefits - This American Life

When it's not free, Americans of all colors line up for the cheapest alternative most often. See Wal*Mart for example A.
Walmart is probably the worst example you could use.

Even in largely white areas the number of non-whites on government programs like food stamps is crazy high.

I got to believe there was a time when REAL Americans were just too proud to beg for a free ride on their neighbors back...It seems as though the cry for free shit has increased as the population of thirdworlders has grown...Am I right?

You mean other than...

Social Security
Medicare
Unemployment Insurance
Worker's Comp
Veteran's Benefits

You know, all that "Free Shit" that white people have enjoyed as long as I've been alive and I'm an old guy.
You are really fucking stupid for one who is so old.

Nearly half of people getting benefits from the government are White, sure it's under-represented, but none the less still a big population.

It kind of depends what benefits you are talking about.

There's a lot of White People Welfare out there... but we call them "Entitlements" on the premise that we've "earned" them.
No, idiot.

They are called “entitlements” because the funds for such programs were literally “borrowed” from people without their consent and are by law those people are owed compensation.

It is no different than calling your tax return an entitlement.

Meanwhile the “anti-racist”, “progressive”, “humanitarian” left hates white people unapologetically every single day.....

And you deny it.....

Oh, I don't think Vichy Mac denies it... He's always whining about the PC Police not letting him enjoy his White Maleness.

But saying, "Racism and sexism are bad" hates white people, how, exactly?

Walmart is probably the worst example you could use.

Even in largely white areas the number of non-whites on government programs like food stamps is crazy high.

Except- again, 40% of households using SNAP (they got rid of "Food Stamps" a long time ago) have jobs. Just not ones that put food on the table.

No, idiot.

They are called “entitlements” because the funds for such programs were literally “borrowed” from people without their consent and are by law those people are owed compensation.

It is no different than calling your tax return an entitlement.

Not really a valid comparison.

The reality is, if you are unemployed for more than a few weeks, you will have gotten back everything that was paid by your employer (not you) into unemployment insurance for the last ten years. Your employer only pays $455 a year for unemployment insurance. If you worked for 10 years straight, you'll get that back in three weeks of being unemployed. They don't even make you go down to the office anymore to file a claim, it's all on-line now.

Social Security? If you retire at 65, you'll get everything you paid in back by age 72. A real problem if your average life expectancy is 78.

Medicare? You'll get everything you paid in with one serious illness.

I got to believe there was a time when REAL Americans were just too proud to beg for a free ride on their neighbors back...It seems as though the cry for free shit has increased as the population of thirdworlders has grown...Am I right?
Could a Democrat ever win an election without promising free rides on the backs of good, real, productive Americans?

It is a color thing. What you see is the culmination of LBJ’s war on poverty which was nothing more then him getting blacks hooked on welfare to guarantee a voting block for democrats. Now that that ethnic group is wise to lintard slabs masters trucks democrats have to import a new minority to hook on free shit.

It is a color thing. What you see is the culmination of LBJ’s war on poverty which was nothing more then him getting blacks hooked on welfare to guarantee a voting block for democrats. Now that that ethnic group is wise to lintard slabs masters trucks democrats have to import a new minority to hook on free shit.

again, most of the money we pay out goes to white people.

Even putting Entitlements to the side, whites make up the largest groups benefiting from any welfare program.

Food stamps.

20130107-graph-busting-the-myths-about-food-stamps-02.png

images

"We have met the enemy, and he is us!"

The great part of this is when right wingers here adamantly claim that racism no longer exists from the Right.

I wonder how many posts and threads they have to completely ignore to maintain that delusion.
racism exist and it's mostly from the blacks

again, most of the money we pay out goes to white people.

Even putting Entitlements to the side, whites make up the largest groups benefiting from any welfare program.

Food stamps.

20130107-graph-busting-the-myths-about-food-stamps-02.png

images

"We have met the enemy, and he is us!"
JoeB = another Math genius [ hahahahhahahahh ]
.....yes-blacks receive food stamps at over THREE times the rate of whites and about TWICE as much as hispanics
so--MATH genius--blacks get more food stamps than hispanics or whites per capita
I see they group NAs and Asians together
percentage-of-us-population-by-ethnicities.jpg

.....yes-blacks receive food stamps at over THREE times the rate of whites and about TWICE as much as hispanics
so--MATH genius--blacks get more food stamps than hispanics or whites per capita

We weren't talking per capita, were we? I wasn't.

Whites collect more food stamps than any other group... debunking the notion that "welfare' is a minority thing.

Not to worry, by the time Trump is done, we'll all be on welfare.

We weren't talking per capita, were we? I wasn't.

Whites collect more food stamps than any other group... debunking the notion that "welfare' is a minority thing.

Not to worry, by the time Trump is done, we'll all be on welfare.
you people are math geniuses
you were talking bullshit--as usual

IMO people used to have a very healthy distrust of the government now people seem to have an unhealthy trust of the government and see it as the panacea to all their problems

Could a Democrat ever win an election without promising free rides on the backs of good, real, productive Americans?

So you want to cut off the taker Red States..

Actually your utopia was run there in Kansas for a few years... How did that go?

you people are math geniuses
you were talking bullshit--as usual

Not at all. The thing is, at the end of hte day, all the advantages we give white people in this racist society, some of you are just the dumbest white trash out there, only kept alive by the kindness of others... and you resent the kindness because you live in mortal fear a darkie might get some.

The great part of this is when right wingers here adamantly claim that racism no longer exists from the Right.I wonder how many posts and threads they have to completely ignore to maintain that delusion.
Meanwhile the “anti-racist”, “progressive”, “humanitarian” left hates white people unapologetically every single day.....And you deny it.....
The ol' deflect/pivot/attack strategy doesn't work on me.

I guess that means you're admitting my point.

Thanks.

The great part of this is when right wingers here adamantly claim that racism no longer exists from the Right. I wonder how many posts and threads they have to completely ignore to maintain that delusion.
racism exist and it's mostly from the blacks
Yet another bright, shining example of my point. Thanks.

What is your definition of "racism"?

Last edited:
The great part of this is when right wingers here adamantly claim that racism no longer exists from the Right.

I wonder how many posts and threads they have to completely ignore to maintain that delusion.
Meanwhile the “anti-racist”, “progressive”, “humanitarian” left hates white people unapologetically every single day.....

And you deny it.....
Ill deny it I don't hate anyone except for a few politicians Not even you

Forum List

Back