Have any of you disowned a gay child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me the name of the scientists that are finding genetic markers of homosexuality.
Just in case you are capable of learning something....which I have serious doubts about

UC Berkeley Psychologist Finds Evidence That Male Hormones In The Womb Affect Sexual Orientation

Study Finds Epigenetics, Not Genetics, Underlies Homosexuality

Homosexual behavior due to genetics and environmental factors | (e) Science News

Now shut up until you have read and understood this materiel and can grasp the fact that it is enormously complicated and far from a simple matter of it either being a choice or genetic.
UC Bezerkley Psychologist, LOL. Like a dog chasing his tail.
No matter what the cause is, it requires a conscious decision to engage such behavior. That is a fact. It doesn't matter what you feel. It is actions that matter. So, even if there was a genetic cause (There isn't) it is a persons choice to indulge those feelings.
If HETEROSEXUALITY were considered wrong or undesirable, would YOU be able to not be heterosexual? Do you think that anyone would have the right to demand that you give up YOUR sexuality? Be honest. And no bullshit about heterosexuality not being wrong. The question is WHAT IF?
What if monkeys flew out of your butt?
LOL! BWAHAHAHA! PRICELESS!

Give me the name of the scientists that are finding genetic markers of homosexuality.
Just in case you are capable of learning something....which I have serious doubts about

UC Berkeley Psychologist Finds Evidence That Male Hormones In The Womb Affect Sexual Orientation

Homosexual behavior due to genetics and environmental factors | (e) Science News

Now shut up until you have read and understood this materiel and can grasp the fact that it is enormously complicated and far from a simple matter of it either being a choice or genetic.
No matter what the cause is, it requires a conscious decision to engage such behavior. That is a fact. It doesn't matter what you feel. It is actions that matter. So, even if there was a genetic cause (There isn't) it is a persons choice to indulge those feelings.
If HETEROSEXUALITY were considered wrong or undesirable, would YOU be able to not be heterosexual? Do you think that anyone would have the right to demand that you give up YOUR sexuality? Be honest. And no bullshit about heterosexuality not being wrong. The question is WHAT IF?
"Hello, little butt dwelling monkey. Time to go home" Jim Carrey...Bruce Almighty.

Brilliant- Just fucking brilliant!!

"Hello, little butt dwelling monkey. Time to go home" Jim Carrey...Bruce Almighty.
It is apparent that a couple of you people here have the emotional intelligence and intellect of a special needs 5 year old.

That's one, and they don't mention how many independent scientists, who they are, or even WHAT an "independent" scientist even is.
What IS an "independent" scientist? What is a "dependent" scientist? The term itself makes no sense.

What did the rest of the links tell you, or were you intent on finding ONE that disagrees and nothing else?
No need to read them all because I already have. There is no definite gay gene. Ya'll keep looking, though.
Homosexuality is all throughout nature, plants, insects, animals. Even Jesus was gay.
LOL. I've heard it all before, so don't even bother. You'll be wasting your time.

We won't, just stop reading the thread.
What will you do if it is proven that there is a gay gene? Oh wait, that's right, you take that as blanket permission to force preemptive abortions on five percent of the population.

NEXT?
There is no homo gene. It's a sin problem.
So god making homosexuality is a sin?

No need to read them all because I already have. There is no definite gay gene. Ya'll keep looking, though.
Homosexuality is all throughout nature, plants, insects, animals. Even Jesus was gay.
LOL. I've heard it all before, so don't even bother. You'll be wasting your time.

We won't, just stop reading the thread.
What will you do if it is proven that there is a gay gene? Oh wait, that's right, you take that as blanket permission to force preemptive abortions on five percent of the population.

NEXT?
There is no homo gene. It's a sin problem.
So god making homosexuality is a sin?
Homosexuality is sin, yes.

This is a textbook example why secular government is essential to democracy.
Theocracy is not compatible with democracy in any way, shape or form.
In some faiths, disowning your child for their sexual orientation is the sin.
You could be excused if you disowned them for being a thief, for being cruel, for being a liar, for being a threat to your physical safety, but simply for their sexuality? No..that would definitely be a grave sin.

You could be excused if you disowned them for being a thief, for being cruel, for being a liar, for being a threat to your physical safety, but simply for their sexuality? No..that would definitely be a grave sin.
I didn't say anything about disowning a child because they're homosexual. I'm telling all of you that are homosexuals here that unless you repent and turn away from sin, you're doomed. God wants all of us to repent and put faith in Jesus and live forever with Him. The temporary sinful pleasures of this short time on earth are incomparable to living for eternity with the Lord. Sex is for man and woman in marriage.

Last edited:
I just finished telling you that "my BELIEF" does not enter into it.
Therefore, you being obtuse is intentional. It's not going to work...your weak tactic is going to fail.

Ludicrous rubbish and junk 'science. The methodologies and claims are laughable jokes. These pedophile apologists are just sick in the head, as usual, hoping to bully anybody who doesn't bow to their promotions of deviancy and sexual fetishes.

Here is the the ongoing examinations of all these fake 'studies' purporting to show homosexuality is 'genetic n stuff'; they are all rubbish, and have been for many decades now.

download the book My Genes Made Me Do It!

Why the hormones in the womb nonsense isn't credible:

Epigenetics and homosexuality

Keep these gimps away from children. Not only are they mentally ill, they're public health menaces as well, major carriers of all kinds of epidemics, and not just venereal diseases, but hepatitis and drug resistant staph and other fun things one gets from mindless self-indulgences of nasty fetishes.

I didn't say anything about disowning a child because they're homosexual. I'm telling all of you that are homosexuals here that unless you repent and turn away from sin, you're doomed. God wants all of us to repent and put faith in Jesus and live forever with Him. The temporary sinful pleasures of this short time on earth are incomparable to living for eternity with the Lord. Sex is for man and woman in marriage.

Well, you're arguing with mentally ill people as if they're rational, always pointless; they've managed to prevent any real research and progress on studying facts, and also prevented any way for parents to provide any health care for their sick kids, and in fact make it impossible for parents to discipline or control their behavior, and them out of the other sides of their mouths run around crying fake tears over what their own agendas have created, runaway kids who are mentally ill and uncontrollable. Ignore the bullying half-wits, just mock them and laugh at the ridiculous claims; it's all they rate. They're sociopaths.

Last edited:

More ludicrous stupidity. Anybody who has seen the results of 'rationalist scientific' police states first hand would laugh their asses off at your naivete and insanity.

More ludicrous stupidity. Anybody who has seen the results of 'rationalist scientific' police states first hand would laugh their asses off at your naivete and insanity.
laughter.gif

No shortage of judging in this thread and we all remember what Jesus said about that...
Then why did Jesus tell the woman at well to "go and sin no more". You're not understanding what was meant by not judging. Only God is the judge. We can't condemn anyone for their sin. However, we are to tell everyone about Jesus and salvation, and to turn away from sin.

No shortage of judging in this thread and we all remember what Jesus said about that...
Then why did Jesus tell the woman at well to "go and sin no more". You're not understanding what was meant by not judging. Only God is the judge. We can't condemn anyone for their sin. However, we are to tell everyone about Jesus and salvation, and to turn away from sin.
No he was not judging, he was guiding..Much difference and he didn't use foul language or a tone of speaking down to people.. You don't get anywhere genuinely when you conduct yourself in that manner..But why am I telling you, that too is in the Bible....

What the hell does a police state have to do with being ghey or religious?
If homosexuals ruled, anyone who disagrees with homosexuality would be locked up. They're already punishing people for denying same-sex marriage.

No he was not judging, he was guiding..Much difference and he didn't use foul language or a tone of speaking down to people.. You don't get anywhere genuinely when you conduct yourself in that manner..But why am I telling you, that too is in the Bible....
And I am telling you that homosexuality is condemned in bible as sin, old and new Testament.

What the hell does a police state have to do with being ghey or religious?
If homosexuals ruled, anyone who disagrees with homosexuality would be locked up. They're already punishing people for denying same-sex marriage.
They? Like every ghey person in the USA, and how does a minority with a demographic of less than one percent of the population gain the power of the govt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back