Have any of you disowned a gay child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No shortage of judging in this thread and we all remember what Jesus said about that...
Then why did Jesus tell the woman at well to "go and sin no more". You're not understanding what was meant by not judging. Only God is the judge. We can't condemn anyone for their sin. However, we are to tell everyone about Jesus and salvation, and to turn away from sin.
No he was not judging, he was guiding..Much difference and he didn't use foul language or a tone of speaking down to people.. You don't get anywhere genuinely when you conduct yourself in that manner..But why am I telling you, that too is in the Bible....
And I am telling you that homosexuality is condemned in bible as sin, old and new Testament.
So are many things yet I have not read anything but the same old lines...In other words, you fellows are a one trick horse show.....

What the hell does a police state have to do with being ghey or religious?
If homosexuals ruled, anyone who disagrees with homosexuality would be locked up. They're already punishing people for denying same-sex marriage.
They? Like every ghey person in the USA? and how does a minority with a demographic of less than one percent of the population gain the power of the govt.
By lobbying and politicians pandering for votes. They sure as hell are destroying people with businesses that refuse to accept same-sex marriage.

No shortage of judging in this thread and we all remember what Jesus said about that...
Then why did Jesus tell the woman at well to "go and sin no more". You're not understanding what was meant by not judging. Only God is the judge. We can't condemn anyone for their sin. However, we are to tell everyone about Jesus and salvation, and to turn away from sin.
No he was not judging, he was guiding..Much difference and he didn't use foul language or a tone of speaking down to people.. You don't get anywhere genuinely when you conduct yourself in that manner..But why am I telling you, that too is in the Bible....
And I am telling you that homosexuality is condemned in bible as sin, old and new Testament.
So are many things yet I have not read anything but the same old lines...In other words, you fellows are a one trick horse show.....
So you admit homosexuality is sin. Thank you for agreement.

If homosexuals ruled, anyone who disagrees with homosexuality would be locked up. They're already punishing people for denying same-sex marriage.
They? Like every ghey person in the USA? and how does a minority with a demographic of less than one percent of the population gain the power of the govt.
By lobbying and politicians pandering for votes. They sure as hell are destroying people with businesses that refuse to accept same-sex marriage.
Then why be in business?

So is saying naughty words....So....

What does Jesus have to do with homos being mentally ill neurotic fetishists? And who was Jesus talking to when he said that, and why? Do you think he was some sort of imbecile just babbling for no reason, like the people who run around quoting him for no apparent reason other than they lack a real argument? There is more than enough objective evidence for homosexuality being a nasty mental health issue, nobody needs religious reasons, though in the case of Judeo-Christian ethics it reflects existential realities, unlike the self-proclaimed 'rationalist' idiots posting fake science to support fashionable PC political agendas.

Then why be in business?
Really? You think it's okay to destroy people because of their religious beliefs?

Sin is death, eternal.

They? Like every ghey person in the USA, and how does a minority with a demographic of less than one percent of the population gain the power of the govt.

Ah well, let wingers decided that since Jerry Falwell said some stuff about homos, then they had to take up defending them for no good reason other than knee jerk reactionary politics, and the rest is history; you morons are now stuck with defending their illness ans 'normal', and you lack the basic moral principles to back away from your own idiocy, as usual. You're now committed to perpetuating lies and fake science.

Then why be in business?
Really? You think it's okay to destroy people because of their religious beliefs?
Especially for their religious beliefs. They hate Christians because they first hated Christ. In fact, if you call yourself a Christian and the world doesn't hate you, you might want to do some serious soul searching.

Then why be in business?

Yes, they do, and they will toss your ass into an oven in a heartbeat if they could get away with it. you can take that to the bank; these are nasty sociopaths, and all they need is a state that will do their bidding and hide behind its guns while they wipe out anybody who challenges their psychotic behavior. They're just little wannabee Lenins and Maos, every last one of them. The sooner you and nad other real Americans face up to that fact of life, the sooner we can deport the vermin to someplace they will be a lot happier, like Somalia, or Red China, or Yemen.

They? Like every ghey person in the USA, and how does a minority with a demographic of less than one percent of the population gain the power of the govt.

Ah well, let wingers decided that since Jerry Falwell said some stuff about homos, then they had to take up defending them for no good reason other than knee jerk reactionary politics, and the rest is history; you morons are now stuck with defending their illness ans 'normal', and you lack the basic moral principles to back away from your own idiocy, as usual. You're now committed to perpetuating lies and fake science.
Since you are a sinner and are unclean then you may not throw stones, yet you do....Such and unchristian thing to do...

Reprobate minds. In the original language it means unapproved by God. It means that someone is so far gone in their sin that there is no hope of redemption.

Sin is death, eternal.
I've heard that yet death is eternal to those that believe as such...To a God that is vengeful and has a history of destroying his own creation, like aborting...Yeah He did that...More than once.. But hey that was Christ's Dad not Christ, even though the pagan based Romans made the rules for the trilogy to destroy the multi deity they still preferred...

I cant imagine disowning my child for any reason. So no...of course not.

What if your son kidnapped, tortured, raped and murdered a dozen little children, would you still not disown him or her! As much as I love my kids I think there is a line they could cross!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You can never disown a child they will be yours until the day you die...

Then why be in business?
The Natural Laws were set in place for a reason and those that live in a community voluntarily give up certain rights and freedoms to live in a community and treating each other as equals.....I didn't make up the idea it was around long before I was thought off through a sexual urge....If the religious folks want to discriminate against one sin then it's wrong, they should treat all sins the same...

Since you are a sinner and are unclean then you may not throw stones, yet you do....Such and unchristian thing to do...

I'm not a Christian, moron, never claimed to be. Try some other deflection; the fact is homos are a nasty mentally ill demographic and highly prone to raping children, and babbling idiot crap ab out Christians isn't going to help make your fashionable pets any saner or more 'normal'. Sit back and watch me drop giant rocks on animals who molest kids sometime; screw throwing lil stones.

Last edited:
Then why be in business?

Yes, they do, and they will toss your ass into an oven in a heartbeat if they could get away with it. you can take that to the bank; these are nasty sociopaths, and all they need is a state that will do their bidding and hide behind its guns while they wipe out anybody who challenges their psychotic behavior. They're just little wannabee Lenins and Maos, every last one of them. The sooner you and nad other real Americans face up to that fact of life, the sooner we can deport the vermin to someplace they will be a lot happier, like Somalia, or Red China, or Yemen.
Just a hunch, but I think it's going to end in violence, eventually. Us or them. One side has to be destroyed. There can be no other resolution. History repeating itself. We will soon face the same decision that our founding fathers faced. Freedom is not free. It can only be purchased at great price, once it has been lost.

I'm not unclean. I'm the righteousness of God in Jesus Christ, and as Christians we have the constitutional right to speak the Word of God in this nation. Go to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back