Here is one Democrat that has some sense

Lynch says, "...there was just a steady drumbeat of attack against Donald Trump."

I didn't take much, if any of what has been presented in the media as an attack. It's not an attack to say that someone's statements are inaccurate, prevaricating, conflicting, etc and show that to be so. It's also not an attack to disclose information about a person, provided the information disclosed is factually accurate. Even stating a conclusion, say for example, "Trump is unfit to be President," isn't an attack unless it's made without a good argument to support it.

Lynch says, "...there was just a steady drumbeat of attack against Donald Trump."

I didn't take much, if any of what has been presented in the media as an attack. It's not an attack to say that someone's statements are inaccurate, prevaricating, conflicting, etc and show that to be so. It's also not an attack to disclose information about a person, provided the information disclosed is factually accurate. Even stating a conclusion, say for example, "Trump is unfit to be President," isn't an attack unless it's made without a good argument to support it.

given the Democrats as whole have been more than a bit hyper about Trump I thought Lynch's comments were worth noting in that particular context.

given the Democrats as whole have been more than a bit hyper about Trump I thought Lynch's comments were worth noting in that particular context.
Okay.

The media has gone too easy on Trump.

It is absurd that he is president. He is absurd. By failing to simply acknowledge that irrefutable fact, and proceed from there,

the media has become an accomplice to this absurdity.

Forum List

Back