Here’s Proof That the Modern Day GOP Built Itself on Racism

Democrats never change. Their solution is always violence.

They created the KKK during Jim Crow, and they created BLM last year after Ferguson.

It's the same mindset no matter what they call themselves.

Once again for the shortbus kids who were talking among themselves when the lesson went down ----- "Democrats" didn't create the Klan, in any of its incarnations. Neither did "Republicans". Civil War vets created the first one, and a defroked Methodist minister/huckster/con artist/drunk revived it. None of them had political affiliations.

Go ahead.
Prove me wrong.

Both sides, Lakota, although I was speaking primarily of the Dems in this case. The Dems never took up the mantle of freedom-fighters, in terms of race, until the 60's and JFK. But until, say, the 80's, I don't think it ever occurred to Republicans that there was an anti-racism stance for them to lay claim to. It's as if they never saw it as theirs until it was already gone.

I wish it was a moot point. I really do. I wish there wasn't a situation in which either side had more of a claim than the other. But when you look at the real history, you have to hand it to Republicans. At no point have they ever taken a party stance against equality, while Dems have. And when you look at what really counts... what really counts didn't happen when it was the 60's, 70's, etc. Unless you put an 18 in front of those numbers. Because that's when the real sacrifices happened. Literally hundreds if not thousands of Republicans standing up for liberation and equality were literally lynched right alongside those they wanted to free. They risked more than any Dem of the last 50 years. And they lost. And they kept at it anyway.

Don't cheapen it.

I appreciate your sincerity .. but the Republican Party is virtually all white and has never understood the power of diversity.

Democrats figured that out and prosper today because of it.

[

Once again for the shortbus kids who were talking among themselves when the lesson went down ----- "Democrats" didn't create the Klan, in any of its incarnations

:lol:

Ah, blatant lies - what would you post if not for them, eh stupid fuck? :dunno:

. Neither did "Republicans". Civil War vets created the first one, and a defroked Methodist minister/huckster/con artist/drunk revived it. None of them had political affiliations.

Go ahead.
Prove me wrong.

You may be a liar, but boy are you fucking stupid... :eusa_whistle:

Both sides, Lakota, although I was speaking primarily of the Dems in this case. The Dems never took up the mantle of freedom-fighters, in terms of race, until the 60's and JFK. But until, say, the 80's, I don't think it ever occurred to Republicans that there was an anti-racism stance for them to lay claim to. It's as if they never saw it as theirs until it was already gone.

I wish it was a moot point. I really do. I wish there wasn't a situation in which either side had more of a claim than the other. But when you look at the real history, you have to hand it to Republicans. At no point have they ever taken a party stance against equality, while Dems have. And when you look at what really counts... what really counts didn't happen when it was the 60's, 70's, etc. Unless you put an 18 in front of those numbers. Because that's when the real sacrifices happened. Literally hundreds if not thousands of Republicans standing up for liberation and equality were literally lynched right alongside those they wanted to free. They risked more than any Dem of the last 50 years. And they lost. And they kept at it anyway.

Don't cheapen it.

I appreciate your sincerity .. but the Republican Party is virtually all white and has never understood the power of diversity.

You lefties spend generations lying about the GOP as being the Party of Racism and then use our low levels of Minority Support as "proof" that it is our fault.

Don't cheapen it.

Oh palease.... many minorities are owned lock, stock and barrel by the Democrats. I don't get it... what's the percentage of minority children born out of wedlock today vs. 1964?

The old racist KKK Democrats either evolved or switched to the Republican Party. Senator Robert Byrd evolved and remained a Democrat. I'm not aware of any Democrats who are currently members of the KKK or any other white supremacist groups.

What you forget about the grand poo bah of the KKK supporting OWS?

KKK is still old white democrats down here.

Got any "credible" proof?

Right here

KKK drops recruitment candy bags in Oconee Co. neighborhood

The Loyal democrat White Knights are allowed to speak their minds, protected under the First Amendment the same as anyone els

Where does this article make any reference to "Democrats", "Republicans" or any politics at all?

Inserting a fake quote at the end of your post that isn't present in the link --- doesn't make it magically appear in the link. Don't you know that?

Don't cheapen it.

Diversity is just another form of bigotry....particularly giving preference to specific political classes.

Which is why RW'ers are against it.

It's wrong......but Democrats use it to get votes.

Don't cheapen it.

Oh palease.... many minorities are owned lock, stock and barrel by the Democrats. I don't get it... what's the percentage of minority children born out of wedlock today vs. 1964?
Over 70%, a result of years of welfare, generational poverty. A lack of a strong family.

Don't cheapen it.

You lefties spend generations lying about the GOP as being the Party of Racism and then use our low levels of Minority Support as "proof" that it is our fault.

1469124735-Ebj_Pr.jpg

Those are interns .. the party can choose whatever interns they want.

I suppose we 'lefties' told republicans to choose virtually all white interns.

Your argument is absolutely ridiculous.

Don't cheapen it.

Diversity is just another form of bigotry.....

Diversity is just another form of bigotry

:lol: I stopped reading right there :lol: It's mindless.

.. but you keep thinking that diversity equals bigotry .. as your racist party dissolves into meaningless. :0)

The old racist KKK Democrats either evolved or switched to the Republican Party. Senator Robert Byrd evolved and remained a Democrat. I'm not aware of any Democrats who are currently members of the KKK or any other white supremacist groups.

Right here

The Loyal democrat White Knights are allowed to speak their minds, protected under the First Amendment the same as anyone els

Where does this article make any reference to "Democrats", "Republicans" or any politics at all?

Inserting a fake quote at the end of your post that isn't present in the link --- doesn't make it magically appear in the link. Don't you know that?

You clearly didn't read the entire article

Don't cheapen it.

1469124735-Ebj_Pr.jpg

Speaker Paul Ryan seems very proud of his all-white interns. Sadly funny...

Nevertheless, this sordid history is still well documented. There’s even a thirteen-volume set of Congressional investigations dating from 1872 detailing the Klan’s connection to the Democratic Party. The official documents, titled Report of the Joint Select Committee to Inquire Into the Condition of Affairs in the Late Insurrectionary States, irrefutably proves the KKK’s prominent role in the Democratic Party.

Don't suppose you could actually point to the relevant part of the book, could you? Page number? Chapter?

It's an interesting if tedious account and good to have, but I see no reference to the "Democratic Party" or "Democrats" at all. It doesn't even appear in the Index, which is massive.

Right here

You clearly didn't read the entire article

Actually I did, and I also word-searched. So you have no answer.

Don't cheapen it.

1469124735-Ebj_Pr.jpg

Sadly funny indeed my friend.

Don't cheapen it.

1469124735-Ebj_Pr.jpg

You are a moron.

This reflects very high rates of minority identification as Democrats.

You just demonstrated the behavior I called you on.

You are citing the low rate of minority republicans as "proof" of republican racism.

What it is proof of is generations of effecting lying and race baiting by the Left.

YOu are tearing this nation apart.

Don't cheapen it.

1469124735-Ebj_Pr.jpg

Why should he not be? Because they are white?

And you fuckers call us "racist"?!

Forum List

Back