Herman Cain Backtracks On Lie Detector Test

Cain's statements have been put through lie detecting software and according to this private investigator he's telling the truth.

Then he should take the test as he said he would... He is making himself look bad IMO. I had no reason to think Cain did or did not do these things and now I almost 100% believe he did. I still don’t care because Cain is a fucking moron and his policies are trash and that is all that should matter to anyone.

Just because a random test out there found him to tell the truth, when he didn’t actually take the test makes him sound desperate. Cain said he would take the test, now he does not want too… Just like he said it should be illegal to have an abortion, then said it would be lest up the to the woman, then the family… Cain tries to appeal to everyone but in the end is destroying himself.

I agree. If he actually is telling the truth it would be a political boom for him to take a sit down test and pass it with flying colors. It would catapult his campaign and really hurt the Democratic Party in the process. It seems silly for him to pass up an opportunity like that.

Cain's statements have been put through lie detecting software and according to this private investigator he's telling the truth.

Then he should take the test as he said he would... He is making himself look bad IMO. I had no reason to think Cain did or did not do these things and now I almost 100% believe he did. I still don’t care because Cain is a fucking moron and his policies are trash and that is all that should matter to anyone.

Just because a random test out there found him to tell the truth, when he didn’t actually take the test makes him sound desperate. Cain said he would take the test, now he does not want too… Just like he said it should be illegal to have an abortion, then said it would be lest up the to the woman, then the family… Cain tries to appeal to everyone but in the end is destroying himself.

I agree. If he actually is telling the truth it would be a political boom for him to take a sit down test and pass it with flying colors. It would catapult his campaign and really hurt the Democratic Party in the process. It seems silly for him to pass up an opportunity like that.
Other than what you cite (which is all well and good)? What else would it accomplish? (Just asking).

I agree.. Let Barry take a lie detector test also.. after all, he's the Dimwits candidate.

No women accused Barry of laying their hands on them did they?

You are proving to be a huge partisan hack with no connection to reality

No we'd have to ask Barry about why he posted a forgery as a certificate of birth online, or why he's using a fraudulent SSN, or why this guy keeps popping up saying Barry sucked his dick in the back of a limousine.

Then we'd have to ask you why you're such an idiot.

You righties sure are a dishonest bunch. You act like 'the left' is demanding Cain take the test. 'The left' never made such demands. Cain called the press conference that was supposed to prove his innocence. He submitted himself to questions from the press. He was asked if he would take the test, and he said he would. He's now back pedaling. Simple as that.

Yes, but plenty have accused Clinton of that. When did the press demand he take a lie-detector test?
Let's see, the WABC radio GM every hour challenged Clinton to take a polygraph in their studio. Mind you, the same CON$ agreed with Long Dong Thomas that it was demeaning for Long Dong to take a polygraph he was sure to fail, but not so demeaning for the president of the United States. The WABC polygraph challenge was even "reported" in the Washington Post.

When I say "the press," I mean the so-called "mainstream" media, not some obscure talk radio program that no one ever heard of. When did any of the toadies in the Whitehouse press corp ever ask Clinton to take a lie detector test?
CON$ will never admit the truth even if it means calling ABC and the Washington Post "obscure." :asshole:

You righties sure are a dishonest bunch. You act like 'the left' is demanding Cain take the test. 'The left' never made such demands. Cain called the press conference that was supposed to prove his innocence. He submitted himself to questions from the press. He was asked if he would take the test, and he said he would. He's now back pedaling. Simple as that.
The LEFT isn't demanding a friggin' thing...*cumquat*.

This came as a suggestion from a Leftist media type during his press conference. Only now does the left jump on board and dopes like you demand such things when they are inadmissible in court and do nothing but to settle a pissing contest jerks like you always start and can never finish when proven wrong.

*Pay Attention*

This came as a suggestion from a Leftist media type during his press conference. Only now does the left jump on board and dopes like you demand such things when they are inadmissible in court and do nothing but to settle a pissing contest jerks like you always start and can never finish when proven wrong.

*Pay Attention*

Cain said he'd take it. Nobody twisted his arm. He's a big boy who can take care of himself. Go have another drink :booze:

*Pay Attention*

Cain said he'd take it. Nobody twisted his arm. He's a big boy who can take care of himself. Go have another drink :booze:

Yes, he did say he would take it.....if the accusers took it also. Why do you people only tell half truths?

*Pay Attention*

Yes, he did say he would take it.....if the accusers took it also. Why do you people only tell half truths?
There it is...good form.

*Pay Attention*

And what's your point? Or are you beingt an obteuse asswipe as usual?

*Pay Attention*

I'm telling the full truth; you are the person telling half-truths.

Political Animal - Cain’s polygraph problem

Herman Cain was asked the other day whether he’d be willing to volunteer for a lie-detector test, as part of the scandal surrounding sexual-harassment allegations. The Republican presidential hopeful replied, “Absolutely

And while that inspired some confidence in his side of the story, a few seconds later, Cain added, “I’m not going to do that unless I have a good reason,”

Then he changed his tune.

Yesterday, the presidential candidate made matters slightly worse.

Herman Cain, on Neil Cavuto’s “Your World” on Fox News just now, reverted back to blaming the Rick Perry campaign for the emergence of allegations from the 1990s — and turned tables on his accusers.

“When they take a lie detector test, I’ll take a lie detector test!”

Understand now?

*Pay Attention*

What do you think my point is? I repeat: Cain said he'd take it. Nobody twisted his arm. Is that difficult to understand?

Political Animal - Cain’s polygraph problem

Herman Cain was asked the other day whether he’d be willing to volunteer for a lie-detector test, as part of the scandal surrounding sexual-harassment allegations. The Republican presidential hopeful replied, “Absolutely

And while that inspired some confidence in his side of the story, a few seconds later, Cain added, “I’m not going to do that unless I have a good reason,”

Herman Cain, on Neil Cavuto’s “Your World” on Fox News just now, reverted back to blaming the Rick Perry campaign for the emergence of allegations from the 1990s — and turned tables on his accusers.

Understand now?

Yeah.....I understand, he will absolutely take the test if the accusers also take the test. See I understand.
The only way for this to work is to have all parties taking the test.
Of course, Cain knows the accusers will never submit to the test.

Other than what you cite (which is all well and good)? What else would it accomplish? (Just asking).

For me it's the fact that Cain said he would take a test, all on his own... So now to say he won’t take a test, all on his own, makes me think he just wanted to sound tuff and hoped he would never be called on his shit, just like 999... Cain says run the numbers and when everyone did they found his math was fucked, he calls everyone a liar then altered his "perfect" 999 plan to 909 for some people proving that his plan is 100% bullshit and that he never really believed in his plan.

If Cain believed 999 was perfect or that the numbers were very thought through he would have not had to pander by changing his single policy platform… Just like with they lie detector test, if Cain believed the sewage that carped out of his worthless mouth then he would man up and take the test on his own like he said he would.

WWF politics guys, and Cain is just a fake bitch trying to make money on our political process like so many others.

What do you think my point is? I repeat: Cain said he'd take it. Nobody twisted his arm. Is that difficult to understand?
See Meister's post...he and I see it for what it is and the conditions for such an event. YOU have some sort of mental block for whatever reason.

I told you the Genesis of it, and YOU seem to reject that as well.

*AGAIN* Pay attention.

Understand now?

Yeah.....I understand, he will absolutely take the test if the accusers also take the test. See I understand.
The only way for this to work is to have all parties taking the test.
Of course, Cain knows the accusers will never submit to the test.

You don't really understand then. Cain originally said he'd "absolutely" take the test. Then a few days later he said only if the acusers take the test. It's called back-pedaling. If you take off your partisan blinders, you'll see that it's not too difficult to understand.

See Meister's post...he and I see it for what it is and the conditions for such an event. YOU have some sort of mental block for whatever reason.

I told you the Genesis of it, and YOU seem to reject that as well.

*AGAIN* Pay attention.

AGAIN: you are full of shit. Go have another drink :booze:

Forum List

Back