Herschel Walker suggests comparing his résumé to Barack Obama’s

No, I was over there. I see the difference.

Obama has Frank Marshall Davis, Saul Alensky, Hillary Clinton, to name a few, on his resume.

I will stick with Walker.

Walker is standing with his party and that's all he's going to do.
And that's the deal.
Do not care about all the BS thrown out. The man has zero education or experience towards the job he wants. HE has name due to sports, Care not at all for giving power to those less qualified to help run our government no matter what party they sing there praise for. All need to look for the betterment of All of us. Not just political party supporters.

Obama smoked pot in college.
Walker won the Heisman in college

Barry won the Nobel Peace Prize for 'unfufilled potential'

Walker won the Heisman for actually doing something
So Walker was a great football player.

And an FBI agent. :laughing0301:

And an absentee father of several illegitimate children.

Wow! Great resume!

Obama:

First black president of Harvard Law Review

US Senator

President of the United States

Winner of Nobel Peace Prize

Emmy winner

Two Grammies

Three number one best sellers

Time Magazine Person of the Year, TWICE

KILLED OSAMA BIN LADEN

Since whites have little or nothing because of merit, it must be a bitch for you.
I fail to see your logic.

I have EVERYTHING any normal American wants or desires. And best of all it is all 100% paid for already with the exception of my house and its over half paid off.

Try again

And that's the deal.
Do not care about all the BS thrown out. The man has zero education or experience towards the job he wants. HE has name due to sports, Care not at all for giving power to those less qualified to help run our government no matter what party they sing there praise for. All need to look for the betterment of All of us. Not just political party supporters.
Take some English classes bruh, good grief.

What was the verdict?? Obama's mother was a US citizen from birth and lived in the US for 18 years before Obama was born in Hawaii.

What was the verdict?? Obama's mother was a US citizen from birth and lived in the US for 18 years before Obama was born in Hawaii.
If she spent 1 year 7 months & 25 days out of the country between age 14 & Barack's birthday & he was not born on US soil, he wouldn't automatically be a US citizen.

Not really. I wrestled against olympic caliber wrestlers and all americans at every level. I know that if it came down to the gound game, I could beat Walker.

Sure you could. He would fold you in half and toss yiu in a trash can.

Those are partisan liberal rag sources. They don't like asians. You're going to need to do better than that.

Sure you could. He would fold you in half and toss yiu in a trash can.
I don't think so westvall. Walker is 6'2, 230. He's not Andre the Giant. I have wrestled heavier men than him. And he really doesn't know how to wrestle. So like I said, if we went to the ground, I'd have an advantage. And since he doesn't know all the takedowns and set ups I know, he'd probably have a problem. I know you think Walker is superman, but he's human and he has less skill in wrestling than I do and that would be a problem for him. Now he might fold up a pencil neck geek like you, but I am not the 98lb weakling.

I don't think so westvall. Walker is 6'2, 230. He's not Andre the Giant. I have wrestled heavier men than him. And he really doesn't know how to wrestle. So like I said, if we went to the ground, I'd have an advantage. And since he doesn't know all the takedowns and set ups I know, he'd probably have a problem. I know you think Walker is superman, but he's human and he has less skill in wrestling than I do and that would be a problem for him. Now he might fold up a pencil neck geek like you, but I am not the 98lb weakling.

You have never wrestled against a man like Walker.

He is faster than you, he is stronger than you, and he works waaaay the heck harder than you.

You have never wrestled against a man like Walker.

He is faster than you, he is stronger than you, and he works waaaay the heck harder than you.
I have wrestled against people far superior to Walker. Number 1, he's 60-61 just like me and he wasn't stronger than me when he was in college. Wrestling is not track and field or football. And you make assumptions about my work ethic that you should not. Again, I was a collegiate wrestler, I am more skilled at wrestling than Walker. I can counter whatever Walker brings and when he thinks he is within striking distance he will be taken down or his knee will be shattered. You really don't have a clue about the strategy involved in wrestling. So if you think Walker would just be able to walk up on me and do whatever he wanted, you are sorely mistaken.

Forum List

Back