Hey Guys, We Got One!

So endangering lives and safety is totally good by you guys.

Got it.
you support;
theft
vandalism
assault
arson
and other forms of crime

go fuck yourself you wanna be tyrant

Again, if that car skidded out of control and hit some bystanders, the person who set that trap out would be morally responsible.

I don't know why this is hard for you wingnuts to grasp.
No the demands that drove through the guys front yard, on purpose. Should be held responsible.

Got it.

Nope. The idjit who ran over the signs broke all sorts of safety rules by driving aggressively off road and onto someone else's property. That leads to loads of accidents. Now he may think twice before he engages in such egregious, dangerous behavior. Good for the folks who were able to prevent him from doing such a dangerous act further down the road.

The fellow in the car had it coming. I hope it got both tires on that side. No excuse for damaging someone else's property, or abridging their right to free speech and political expression.

So if his car skidded out of control and hit some kids playing on the side of the street, that would have been okay, then?

No, it wouldn't have. Which is why the silly idiot (it wasn't you was it? You seem awful desperate to support this drivers wanton disregard for safety) was SAFELY removed from the road.

This OP was a sobering moment for Joey... The whole time he's been sitting here thinking "Jesus Christ... That coulda been me, or any one of my friends..."

Naw, man, I live in an area where the few inbred rednecks we have know NOT to put up a Trump sign.

But again- if someone had been injured, that person would have been held legally liable.

Oh? So approve of the suppression of the free expression of ideas? Is that correct you anti constitutional piece of shit?

We all know that the Hillary campaign instigated the violence.

Naw, I think when you call people rapists and drug dealers and call to deport them, they are going to get pretty upset without any encouragement from Mrs. Clinton.

Maybe if you dumbass liberals would just obey the laws in the first place. People wouldn't need to do that kind of stuff. Maybe the owner should sit on his front porch and shoot the dumbass dead next time.

Again, that would be murder. The Authorities tend to frown upon that.

What are you nuts going to do when Trump loses?

No the demands that drove through the guys front yard, on purpose. Should be held responsible.

auto correct is not your friend.

Okay, again. If you put a bear trap on your front lawn, and some kid playing football stepped in it, "He was trespassing" really wouldn't cut it with the authorities.

I hope its because I live in a nice white conservative town that my sign has stayed up...or maybe its the large husky in the front yard...I don't know....either way its nice to be gone ALL day yesterday to Asheville to come home and my sign was still there. Had 2 stolen when lived in Georgia. Mexicans didn't care for them.
Mexicans are kinda touchy if you happen to mention illegals need to be shipped back.
I caught one trying to peel my build the wall deport them all sticker off the back of my truck, He was bent over trying to peel it when I walked up, I didnt say a word, I just kicked him in his stomach as hard as I could. He squeaked and rolled away from the truck, I got in and left him there. If I thought I could have got away with it I would have run him over as I left. Problem is that I have a dually and its hard to scrape mexicans out from between the two back tires.

Got it.
You need to find yourself a dark, quiet place where you can go fuck your hypocritical self.

No, I'm just wondering if you guys think it's okay to endanger lives.

Because if someone HAD been injured, the person who set those nails out would have been held liable.
Maybe if you dumbass liberals would just obey the laws in the first place. People wouldn't need to do that kind of stuff. Maybe the owner should sit on his front porch and shoot the dumbass dead next time.
Thats the problem with liberals, they think everyone should just take whatever it is they do and accept it.

Wrong

omg, you need to stop taking; "How stupid can you be?" as a challenge.

and a criminal getting to sue people and win is on filth like you.

No, it's on property owners to make sure that their properties aren't a danger to people on them.

again- this really is settled law.
I would think that not driving off the road and into someones front yard in the first place would have been considered settled law.
Oh wait, thats right, the poor liberal is always the victim.
Point gun at the police and get shot? police are at fault. Liberal? victim
Break into a house and get shot? liberal is the victim, sue the homeowner
drive off the road into someones front yard to destroy Trump signs and get your tires punctured? liberal is the victim, sue the home owner for price of new tires.

Got it.

How so? Public expression, free speech is endangering someone? This just exposes the violent, anger, and vitriol of the Left. The perpetrator must be fueled by "punish our enemies, reward or friends" mantra.

Got it.

How about not going on private property with intent to destroy? The ends justify the means with you people no matter whose rights you obstruct.

I hope its because I live in a nice white conservative town that my sign has stayed up...or maybe its the large husky in the front yard...I don't know....either way its nice to be gone ALL day yesterday to Asheville to come home and my sign was still there. Had 2 stolen when lived in Georgia. Mexicans didn't care for them.
Mexicans are kinda touchy if you happen to mention illegals need to be shipped back.
I caught one trying to peel my build the wall deport them all sticker off the back of my truck, He was bent over trying to peel it when I walked up, I didnt say a word, I just kicked him in his stomach as hard as I could. He squeaked and rolled away from the truck, I got in and left him there. If I thought I could have got away with it I would have run him over as I left. Problem is that I have a dually and its hard to scrape mexicans out from between the two back tires.
LMAO! I have never caught anyone peeling stickers off but when I first put on my Where's The Birth Certificate? bumper sticker it was partially peeled off..I just put another on lol

Forum List

Back