🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey Libs, What would Trump Have To Do

Whatever, the only policy position you really have is shitting on things.

Swing and a miss.

You claim to know me. What do I believe in, specifically?
All I know of you is your behavior on this board, it sucks like the rest of these pathological sadists looking to get off on being dicks to anonymous people on the internet. Since Trump came along you people have no idea what to believe in, you all just come on this board and be horrible jackasses and not even care that you are all acting like the very stereotype of a hate-filled Trump supporter.

Who specifically who are "you people" and what posters have I been a "dick" to?

Do you mean people who voted for Trump?

You speak in these odd generalities as if there is nothing specific you can refer to.

I'm not sure what you are arguing at this point. Snowflakes aren't supposed to stereotype. Are you including the 34% of Hispanic voters who went for Trump in the election in your stereotyping of Trump supporters?

occupied, frigidweirdo

Why did you guys vanish?

I didn't vanish, I'm still here. I reply to those who reply to me. But then again real life is also out there and happening.

Then again from this post I'm not sure why you're calling out to me. You say you aren't being a "dick" and then you still come out with insults and attacks. Oh, wonderful.

Sorry if I missed a post. Were we all done with the F-35?

Swing and a miss.

All I know of you is your behavior on this board, it sucks like the rest of these pathological sadists looking to get off on being dicks to anonymous people on the internet. Since Trump came along you people have no idea what to believe in, you all just come on this board and be horrible jackasses and not even care that you are all acting like the very stereotype of a hate-filled Trump supporter.

You speak in these odd generalities as if there is nothing specific you can refer to.

I'm not sure what you are arguing at this point. Snowflakes aren't supposed to stereotype. Are you including the 34% of Hispanic voters who went for Trump in the election in your stereotyping of Trump supporters?

occupied, frigidweirdo

Why did you guys vanish?
I am an extraordinarily busy person, I do not have a lot of time to sit around on this board. Also this shit is a lot less fun since the right totally lost it's collective mind. I am not a masochist, if all they have is abuse I would just as soon skip it.

What specific cabinet nominations of Trump's concern you and why?

Swing and a miss.

occupied, frigidweirdo

Why did you guys vanish?
I am an extraordinarily busy person, I do not have a lot of time to sit around on this board. Also this shit is a lot less fun since the right totally lost it's collective mind. I am not a masochist, if all they have is abuse I would just as soon skip it.

Why do you hate Trump's nomination for Secretary of Education? Specifically? Who would you have nominated, specifically?

Swing and a miss.

occupied, frigidweirdo

Why did you guys vanish?

I didn't vanish, I'm still here. I reply to those who reply to me. But then again real life is also out there and happening.

Then again from this post I'm not sure why you're calling out to me. You say you aren't being a "dick" and then you still come out with insults and attacks. Oh, wonderful.

It would be bad to have fighter jets that are aren't working properly, wouldn't it?

this shit is a lot less fun since the right totally lost it's collective mind. I am not a masochist, if all they have is abuse I would just as soon skip it.
It's not abuse, it's an education

This is the exact shit that we're talking about. People who come on to political forums and don't have much to say for themselves, and when they get found out they resort to personal attacks all the time.
Don't be so closed minded

I mean, why does anyone let people like you vote? You clearly don't give a shit about reality.
reality? you want to go there really? reality is watching obummer throw his current tantrum at his american citizens cause trump won. Funny and sad at the same time.

Die? No, just kidding, couldn't resist.

Totally separate himself from his business' so there is no concern about conflict of interest.
Reconsider a number of his cabinet appointees.
Allow Obama to fill the vacancy in the SCOTUS that is his by right.
He could fire himself on television.

Swing and a miss.

occupied, frigidweirdo

Why did you guys vanish?

What specific cabinet nominations concern you and who specifically should have been the nominees for those cabinet positions and why?

this shit is a lot less fun since the right totally lost it's collective mind. I am not a masochist, if all they have is abuse I would just as soon skip it.

This is the exact shit that we're talking about. People who come on to political forums and don't have much to say for themselves, and when they get found out they resort to personal attacks all the time.

I mean, why does anyone let people like you vote? You clearly don't give a shit about reality.

What is the design flaw of the F-35 that has you the most concerned?

What amount of cost overruns would have you concerned about the F-35 project?

Swing and a miss.

occupied, frigidweirdo

Why did you guys vanish?

It would be bad to have fighter jets that are aren't working properly, wouldn't it?

Yes, it would. Do you think Trump knows anything about why they're working properly or not? All he mentioned was the costs.

Totally separate himself from his business' so there is no concern about conflict of interest.

What right?

The same right Trump has to fill SCOTUS vacancies during his tenure.

Incredible that you have to spell this out for them, the obvious stuff, hmmmm?

By chance did Obama have any stock or mutual funds influenced by any of his decisions as POUS?

By chance did Obama have any stock or mutual funds influenced by any of his decisions as POUS?

This isn't stock. This is international business' on a very large scale.

but but but Obama.....

What is the design flaw of the F-35 that has you the most concerned?

What amount of cost overruns would have you concerned about the F-35 project?

The biggest problem now is that warfare is changing, and no one really knows what equipment will be necessary in 20, 30 years time. Fighters like this will probably only get used against smaller countries the US can bully. The biggest issue is whether the aircraft "performs" as an intimidater against other aircraft.

However everyone knows that an aircraft will go through many processes to improve it over time. Scrapping the aircraft doesn't solve the main problem of adapting to the modern world. That still has to be done, and the Hornet is an old aircraft that will no doubt become more and ore obsolete as newer technology comes along.

Costs are always going to be a problem for any such "futuristic" aircraft, because of the problems of the unknown, problems of getting new technology to work with the system. Some of the technology is amazingly cool, but again, chances are in 40 years time that humans won't be flying in the air, they'll be doing it from some room somewhere.

The biggest problem with Trump is that he seems to jump on things without having much knowledge. Some guy who develops things for nukes comes along and tells Trump "don't spend money on this aircraft, spend money on nukes", Trump gets on Twitter straight away. The next day the guy from the aircraft manufacturer comes along and tells Trump "the aircraft is more necessary, nukes don't fight terrorists" and then Trump gets on Twitter and announces Nukes are old and the aircraft is amazing.

Forum List

Back