Hey obama. My rent just increased 12%. Is that due to bad weather?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
It's no longer just food. Everything is exploding in price. For the past 5 years obozo has been giving literally trillions of dollars to the bankers and they've been putting it in stocks and driving the market higher. Now that the stimulus ( banker welfare) is ending, the big boys are getting out of stocks and all that money is getting into the real economy.

Everything is increasing except job creation and salaries for middle and lower class people. The tax burden is going up just as fast as everything else. Something's gotta give and it's going to be middle class. Are you ready for that fundamental change coming up?

Everything is increasing except job creation and salaries for middle and lower class people. The tax burden is going up just as fast as everything else. Something's gotta give and it's going to be middle class. Are you ready for that fundamental change coming up?

Plenty of high paying jobs in the crude oil and natural gas industries...

In fact, they seem to be the only ones hiring since Obama got elected.

employ.png

It's no longer just food. Everything is exploding in price. For the past 5 years obozo has been giving literally trillions of dollars to the bankers and they've been putting it in stocks and driving the market higher. Now that the stimulus ( banker welfare) is ending, the big boys are getting out of stocks and all that money is getting into the real economy.

You may thank President Bush for the mess he got us into that President Obama is still trying to clean up. Oh but the costly ramifications of the Bush administration that still persist.

Last edited:

You may thank President Bush for the mess he got us into that President Obama is still trying to clean up. Oh but the costly ramifications of the Bush administration still persist.

:lol: :rofl:

You may thank President Bush for the mess he got us into that President Obama is still trying to clean up. Oh but the costly ramifications of the Bush administration still persist.
Still? He promised three years, didn't he?

Yup, just about when what's-his-name shows up...

Attachments

• $confidence.png
    $confidence.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 78

Damn, a six year clean up job that seems to be going nowhere. Maybe we have the wrong janitor on the job. And yes obie is a failure at being a janitor.

Damn, a six year clean up job that seems to be going nowhere. Maybe we have the wrong janitor on the job. And yes obie is a failure at being a janitor.
But he can dribble a basketball with his nipple, I hear.

Sure as hell ain't coal. Govt seems to hate it. It tanked in the last year of bush's term and has stayed down under obozo. I think both men took huge bribes from the oil industry to sink coal.

Its because your landlord and the real estate company who owns your property wants more money.

My power company, SCE&G in Charleston, SC, is a private company which basically has a monopoly on the metro area. They've raised rates about 5 times in 3 years. And they just set a HUGE record for profits.

Because they wanted more money.

For all you folks who bitch and whine about the government wanting more of your money......at least there is a body of elected persons who can approve or deny tax increases.

Private companies? We are at their mercy. Many services and goods sold by private companies may be "voluntary" by the legal term, but basically we must buy their stuff to function in society, like housing, rent, power, water, and yes, phone service, and many of these services are offered by massive companies with a monopoly, like my power company, or Comcast who has a strangle hold on this area.

And no one seems to bitch about greedy CEO's who jack up rates and prices on a good or service that we practically cant live without.

Sure as hell ain't coal. Govt seems to hate it. It tanked in the last year of bush's term and has stayed down under obozo. I think both men took huge bribes from the oil industry to sink coal.

Emissions are about mitigation and balance. Mitigate to the best of ability, and balance with job creation and economic growth.

Unfortunately, anything south of perfect is disaster to Liberals.

And for that we can thank them for a truly fucked up economy.

In an economy with a normal level of employment there are fewer dependent upon government handouts. People like that come to enjoy freedom so are less likely to vote Democrat.

Think that through and so much of what's going on will become as crystal!

I refuse to pay more than 85 cents for an avocado.

They are currently $1.19 at the local grocer.

Obama- take this avocado and shove it...

I refuse to pay more than 85 cents for an avocado.

They are currently $1.19 at the local grocer.

Obama- take this avocado and shove it...

Sadly, those on Obamstamps WILL pay $1.19. The store will sell out and the next shipment will be priced higher. So long as there is free food on demand for the Democrat-dependents there will be no relief.

Free food is there for Republican dependents also. You see, about 50% of the individuals on food-stamps are REPUBLICANS! Can't refute that fact Jack. :eusa_hand:

WTF?! Then save some money for a downpayment on a house, qualify for a fixed rate loan, make your payments on time and you don't have to worry about your "rent" going up

Dumbass.

Its because your landlord and the real estate company who owns your property wants more money.

My power company, SCE&G in Charleston, SC, is a private company which basically has a monopoly on the metro area. They've raised rates about 5 times in 3 years. And they just set a HUGE record for profits.

Because they wanted more money.

For all you folks who bitch and whine about the government wanting more of your money......at least there is a body of elected persons who can approve or deny tax increases.

Private companies? We are at their mercy. Many services and goods sold by private companies may be "voluntary" by the legal term, but basically we must buy their stuff to function in society, like housing, rent, power, water, and yes, phone service, and many of these services are offered by massive companies with a monopoly, like my power company, or Comcast who has a strangle hold on this area.

And no one seems to bitch about greedy CEO's who jack up rates and prices on a good or service that we practically cant live without.

I've been producing liquid power for 37 years. Liquid hydrocarbons.

And it's an expensive endeavor.

There were years when I strapped duct tape across my shoes, I was that broke.

Pasta, beans, bread was my diet while you paid $1.00 for gasoline in 1999.

I am a private company. And you are seriously messed up.

your landlord probably knows what kind of an asshole you are and is just trying to get you out of the place....just sayin....

No. It's because your credits so shitty you can't buy a house.

At what price?

AFL-CIO: North Dakota's Worker Death Rate Highest - ABC News

Forum List

Back