Hey Snowflakes, This Is What A REAL Attack Looks Like:

You republicans pushed and goaded and taunted and threatened until people finally had enough and started responding in kind.

You've no-one to blame but yourselves.

Hate breeds hate, enjoy what you've grown.
You have to be kidding. All through the election leftwing thugs were beating up Trump supporters, and they've been beating up Trump supporters ever since. How many Antifa riots have their been since the election? When it comes to political violence, leftwingers enjoy a monopoly.
Antifa is not "left wing". They are anarchists.

You republicans pushed and goaded and taunted and threatened until people finally had enough and started responding in kind.

Wow, nice attempt at "blaming the victim" there.

Sorry, but unless fighting words are used, there is never an excuse to turn words into violence.

Shame on you.
"Fighting words" have been used over and over from the *president* on down. A lot of folks have had enough.
What "fighting words" were those, douchebag? If anyone has been spewing fighting words, it's Dim politicians and the fake news media. They never fail to call Trump supporters "racist" and any other epithet they can think of.
What you're trying to say is that you feel justified in punching a Republican in the mouth. It's as simple as that.
"Douchebag" is a fighting word dickweed.

(So is "dickweed")

Sorry, but unless fighting words are used, there is never an excuse to turn words into violence.

Shame on you.
"Fighting words" have been used over and over from the *president* on down. A lot of folks have had enough.

Yea, it's Trump's fault every time a loony libtard gets violent.

That shit happens a lot in California. Citizens are mostly prohibited from carrying guns so liberals know they can attack. In Florida, liberal idiots know their opponents are armed and have to keep their hands to themselves.
I think I am going to buy a can of pepper spray so I can hose these numskulls down when they get ideas about proper protest behavior.
Go for it. I doubt it will go well for you though.

You have to be kidding. All through the election leftwing thugs were beating up Trump supporters, and they've been beating up Trump supporters ever since. How many Antifa riots have their been since the election? When it comes to political violence, leftwingers enjoy a monopoly.
Spare me. Leftwingers defend them all the time. Being a thug doesn't make you an anarchist.

Shame on you.

That shit happens a lot in California. Citizens are mostly prohibited from carrying guns so liberals know they can attack. In Florida, liberal idiots know their opponents are armed and have to keep their hands to themselves.
I think I am going to buy a can of pepper spray so I can hose these numskulls down when they get ideas about proper protest behavior.
It won't go well for you Komrades.

Spare me. Leftwingers defend them all the time. Being a thug doesn't make you an anarchist.
No, usually being a thug makes you a tRumpkin. But baing an anarchist doesn't make you a liberal either.

Shame on you.

It won't go well for you Komrades.
As previously stated "go for it".

No, usually being a thug makes you a tRumpkin. But baing an anarchist doesn't make you a liberal either.
Horseshit. All lefties are thugs. We've seen that ever since early in 2016. Hillary paid people to beat up Trump supporters. That says it all.

Horseshit. All lefties are thugs. We've seen that ever since early in 2016. Hillary paid people to beat up Trump supporters. That says it all.
Fake news my ill-informed friend.

And you fell for it, as usual.

Wrong. It was on video tape, moron.

Please post video of Hillary paying people to beat up tRumpkins.

Video: Clinton Camp Admits Paying Protesters to Incite Violence at Trump Rallies

"No, I’m saying that we have mentally ill people that we pay to do shit, make no mistake. Over the last twenty years. I’ve paid off a few homeless guys to do crazy stuff, and I’ve also made sure they had a hotel."

Conservative activist assaulted at UC-Berkeley campus during recruitment drive

"University of California police want the public's help tracking down a suspect whose brutal alleged assault of a conservative activist on the Berkeley campus was caught on video."

"A witness told Fox News the recruitment table had a sign that said: "Hate Crime Hoaxes Hurt Real Victims," in reference to the case of “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett, who is accused of staging a bias attack against himself in downtown Chicago last month."

So 2 ignorant yet violent snowflakes get pissed at a Conservative for a sign condemning Smollett for his Felony fake Hate Crime, like they should be doing, and perpetrated a REAL politically/partisan-motivated hate crime.

"The Berkeley incident is the latest in a growing series of ideological clashes that have turned violent on college campuses. Conservative groups claim students who lean to the right have been targeted for harassment and even assault over their views."

So where is Kamala Harris running to call this REAL attack a 'modern day lynching'?

Where is Cory Booker attacking the 2 liberal thugs and their hate crime?

Where is CNN, MSNBC...where is Al Sharpton running to condemn LIBERALS for physically attacking Conservatives?

Since it does not help advance their false narrative they could care less how many Conservatives get attacked, beaten, or killed.

No Sergei. A real attach is what your white supremacist trumpkins do

Glad loves you, bot

MD-2020 or NightTrain?

Shame on you.
What "fighting words" were those, douchebag? If anyone has been spewing fighting words, it's Dim politicians and the fake news media. They never fail to call Trump supporters "racist" and any other epithet they can think of.
What you're trying to say is that you feel justified in punching a Republican in the mouth. It's as simple as that.

(So is "dickweed")

No, it isn't. "I'm going to kick your ass you fucking douchebag" would be.

There has to be a declaration of desire to perform an action of violence.

Looks like one of the kids signed up for Watch Your Fucking Mouth 101. Important lessons can be learned at school.

Conservative activist assaulted at UC-Berkeley campus during recruitment drive

"University of California police want the public's help tracking down a suspect whose brutal alleged assault of a conservative activist on the Berkeley campus was caught on video."

"A witness told Fox News the recruitment table had a sign that said: "Hate Crime Hoaxes Hurt Real Victims," in reference to the case of “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett, who is accused of staging a bias attack against himself in downtown Chicago last month."

So 2 ignorant yet violent snowflakes get pissed at a Conservative for a sign condemning Smollett for his Felony fake Hate Crime, like they should be doing, and perpetrated a REAL politically/partisan-motivated hate crime.

"The Berkeley incident is the latest in a growing series of ideological clashes that have turned violent on college campuses. Conservative groups claim students who lean to the right have been targeted for harassment and even assault over their views."

So where is Kamala Harris running to call this REAL attack a 'modern day lynching'?

Where is Cory Booker attacking the 2 liberal thugs and their hate crime?

Where is CNN, MSNBC...where is Al Sharpton running to condemn LIBERALS for physically attacking Conservatives?

Since it does not help advance their false narrative they could care less how many Conservatives get attacked, beaten, or killed.

No Sergei. A real attach is what your white supremacist trumpkins do

Glad loves you, bot
Disgusting old bitch

Video: Clinton Camp Admits Paying Protesters to Incite Violence at Trump Rallies

"No, I’m saying that we have mentally ill people that we pay to do shit, make no mistake. Over the last twenty years. I’ve paid off a few homeless guys to do crazy stuff, and I’ve also made sure they had a hotel."
No kid, from a real media source.

No kid, from a real media source.
ROFL!
s27ecy.jpg

Last edited:
So after 12 pages, we (still) have Smollett summing up / representing the Left, not only their false claims of being victims of 'right wing's / MAGA hat-wearing Trump supporters but overall liars as we'll in general, and on the other side we have yet again another very real case of violent liberal intolerance.

Great discussion...

Shame on you.

(So is "dickweed")

No, it isn't. "I'm going to kick your ass you fucking douchebag" would be.

There has to be a declaration of desire to perform an action of violence.
Not so.
fight·ing words
Dictionary result for fighting words
noun
INFORMAL
  1. words indicating a willingness to fight or challenge someone.
    • US
      words expressing an insult, especially of an ethnic, racial, or sexist nature.

Forum List

Back