High Profile DOJ Alum Push Back At Barr’s Flynn Shenanigans

So were to take the word of two people facing criminal prosecution for coercion and fraud on the FISA Court as gospel?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

How about 2,000 people?

Nearly 2,000 former Justice Department and FBI officials on Monday signed an open letter strongly critical of Attorney General William Barr's decision to abandon the prosecution of Michael Flynn, calling the action "extraordinarily rare, if not unprecedented."

If anyone else who is not a friend of the president "were to lie to federal investigators in the course of a properly predicated counterintelligence investigation, and admit we did so under oath, we could be prosecuted," the letter said.

The letter calls on Barr to resign and encourages Congress to formally censure Barr over "his repeated assaults on the rule of law in doing the President’s personal bidding rather than acting in the public interest."

Barr should resign, he lacks integrity and is a dirty cop.

who cares, really what 2000 pathetic losers think, people who didn't have the right stuff even to be a government employee? Why is someone to be suddenly respected after they get fired for stealing pencils or something from the DOJ?

All patriots and supporters of the Constitution Care; the AG has shit upon the Mission Statement which guides the entire DOJ, including the AG.

Au contraire, these are all Deep State alumni who are pathetic. Nothing in the AG mission statement about setting up decorated veterans for destruction in order to accomplish political aims.

So were to take the word of two people facing criminal prosecution for coercion and fraud on the FISA Court as gospel?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

How about 2,000 people?

Nearly 2,000 former Justice Department and FBI officials on Monday signed an open letter strongly critical of Attorney General William Barr's decision to abandon the prosecution of Michael Flynn, calling the action "extraordinarily rare, if not unprecedented."

If anyone else who is not a friend of the president "were to lie to federal investigators in the course of a properly predicated counterintelligence investigation, and admit we did so under oath, we could be prosecuted," the letter said.

The letter calls on Barr to resign and encourages Congress to formally censure Barr over "his repeated assaults on the rule of law in doing the President’s personal bidding rather than acting in the public interest."

Barr should resign, he lacks integrity and is a dirty cop.

who cares, really what 2000 pathetic losers think, people who didn't have the right stuff even to be a government employee? Why is someone to be suddenly respected after they get fired for stealing pencils or something from the DOJ?

All patriots and supporters of the Constitution Care; the AG has shit upon the Mission Statement which guides the entire DOJ, including the AG.

Au contraire, these are all Deep State alumni who are pathetic. Nothing in the AG mission statement about setting up decorated veterans for destruction in order to accomplish political aims.

Oh really, they are members of the "Deep State"?

Do they attend the "deep state" annual alumni convention?

Are the card carrying members of the "deep state"? Did the House of UnAmerican Activities raid their den and name each one of them? Is that how you know about their pencil stealing crimes?

Seriously now, Conspiracy Theories, such as the Deep State Conspiracy is a fantasy, and only very stupid biddable fools cite it as something concrete.

Au contraire, these are all Deep State alumni who are pathetic.
What makes them pathetic? Wait............I know...........they called out Billy the Bagman's duplicity............and by extension Dear Leader. And that's a big no-no.

Just more evidence exposing Trump/Barr's deceit will not be tolerated by cultists.

You know how we know that Flynn lying was significant, its because Trump fired him over it, my friends
Trump fired him because the FBI told him Flynn lied.... Now we find out it was the FBI that lied to Trump in an effort to get him fired.. The only thing significant was why would the FBI create a lie to disrupt the presidents team and agenda? What was their goal? It was obviously that Flynn knew what Obama was up too and this was the only way to discredit him and keep the Coup D'eTat hidden.

Light exposed the lies and deceptions... Now its time to deal with these traitors.

Barr is going to put someone's nuts in a vice and that person will sing like a bird and a bunch of Obama thugs are going to go to prison.

How is this a perjury trap exactly?

Handwritten%20note%20Flynn-M.png
Finally, messages between Strzok and Page dated Feb. 10 appear to show the two discussing unspecified edits to an unidentified document. The Times writes that the messages concern,

editing notes on the questioning of Mr. Flynn. His lawyers said they were further evidence that the F.B.I. doctored the interview notes known as a 302, a claim that the judge overseeing Mr. Flynn’s case, Emmet G. Sullivan of the United States District Court for the District of Columbia, has previously rejected.
None of this material gives rise to a colorable claim of misconduct, and as the Times notes, Sullivan has already rejected the notion that the 302 was doctored. As the judge wrote back in December: “[T]he Court agrees with the government that there were no material changes in the interview reports, and that those reports track the interviewing FBI agents’ notes.” Sullivan went on: “Having carefully reviewed the interviewing FBI agents’ notes, the draft interview reports, the final version of the FD302, and the statements contained therein, the Court agrees with the government that those documents are ‘consistent and clear that [Mr. Flynn] made multiple false statements to the [FBI] agents about his communications with the Russian Ambassador on January 24, 2017.’”

Barr is going to put someone's nuts in a vice and that person will sing like a bird and a bunch of Obama thugs are going to go to prison.
Could you be a little more specific about that delusion? Cuz Trump can't.

is it weird that literally all of the criminal behavior was committed by democrats, yet the democrats think that they are the aggrieved party.

Not really. They are democrats.
Especially when you can't prove that, while you tell lies.

G back
Trump fired him because the FBI told him Flynn lied.... Now we find out it was the FBI that lied to Trump in an effort to get him fired..
That isn't even close to the truth.

It all goes back to the FBI falsifying the 302's
I know that you are a troll
I know that you do not care.

Someone here might learn something, through all your trolling here
worth a chance.

is it weird that literally all of the criminal behavior was committed by democrats, yet the democrats think that they are the aggrieved party.

G back
Trump fired him because the FBI told him Flynn lied.... Now we find out it was the FBI that lied to Trump in an effort to get him fired..

worth a chance.
The 302 was not falsified. Another bogus claim.

Berg believes, as should be suspected, the end justify the means. So what about the rules of evidence and law?
Apparently when the outcome serves ones political agenda such conduct is acceptable? So let me close with, when politics takes precedence over law and the rights of the citizen than you can kiss your Constitution and Bill of Rights goodnight. It's not a wise decision to play with a two sided sword.

G back

worth a chance.

That matter is still being investigated. And my guess is that someone will come clean, they don't want to take the fall and go to the Electric Chair for Obama.

G back

worth a chance.
BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lisa Page and Peter Strozk both ADMITTED THAT THEY CHANGED THE 302 IN SWORN TESTIMONY!

G back

worth a chance.

That matter is still being investigated. And my guess is that someone will come clean, they don't want to take the fall and go to the Electric Chair for Obama.
It’s been investigated. The judge investigated. The DoJ investigated. It wasn’t falsified.

G back

worth a chance.
BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lisa Page and Peter Strozk both ADMITTED THAT THEY CHANGED THE 302 IN SWORN TESTIMONY!

Correcting punctuation and grammar is not falsifying.

Forum List

Back