High School Kids Give Nazi Salutes...Left Can Say Nothing

First reasonable comment in the article;

"Teenage boys doing something outrageous to trigger overly sensitive and easily outraged adults. Obviously it worked. Teenage boys have always done things like that just to try to pull everyone's chain. Those getting their shorts in a bunch seem to have forgotten that fact."

563c9a80f2118.jpeg

Wasn't this the pic where the photographer said "Wave everbody!" And it looked like a Nazi salute?

First reasonable comment in the article;

"Teenage boys doing something outrageous to trigger overly sensitive and easily outraged adults. Obviously it worked. Teenage boys have always done things like that just to try to pull everyone's chain. Those getting their shorts in a bunch seem to have forgotten that fact."

563c9a80f2118.jpeg
All I see are a bunch of kids playing grab ass and screwing around being dumb. That what kids to now and in the past. I was surprised that no one did the Bunny ears on the guy infront of him. Libbys have a ball make nothing from nothing.

Because of the blatant racism and suppression that Antifa and other far left groups have perpetrated at Berkeley and half a hundred other places...these kids had every right to do this.
Students photographed appearing to give Nazi salute protected by free-speech, Wisconsin school district says
If that were my kid he would be fucking grounded till he moved out of my house.

Good teaching moment....but I'd have to hide my snicker at their triggering the snowflakes ...and I suspect that was their intent

Because of the blatant racism and suppression that Antifa and other far left groups have perpetrated at Berkeley and half a hundred other places...these kids had every right to do this.
Students photographed appearing to give Nazi salute protected by free-speech, Wisconsin school district says
what’s your point?

The kids had a right to do this? Are people saying they don’t have a right?
The leftist heads will explode. Antifa will come from University of Wisconsin Madison and try to burn the school down. Watch and see.

what’s your point?

The leftist heads will explode. Antifa will come from University of Wisconsin Madison and try to burn the school down. Watch and see.

If there's Neo-Nazis, then ANITIFA is more along the lines of Neo-Bolsheviks.

what’s your point?

This story is old news. I didn’t see any heads exploding. Except for maybe yours right now. Nice try

what’s your point?

The fuse is lit...look out leftist heads are going to blow!
School District Won't Punish Students In Nazi Salute Prom Photo Due To First Amendment | HuffPost

what’s your point?

What about old news do you not understand? This was covered weeks ago. It’s over.

So if this were Martin Luther King High School in Chicago and they gave a “black power” salute, the media wouldn’t have noticed.

what’s your point?

What about old news do you not understand? This was covered weeks ago. It’s over.
Old news? You mean like Libertarian Party? Nope the fun is just beginning.

Forum List

Back