Hillary Clinton: "I Couldn't Have Predicted" Al Qaeda Militants Seizing Iraqi Cities

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Yesterday, Hillary Clinton was quoted as saying " "I Couldn't Have Predicted" Al Qaeda Militants Seizing Iraqi Cities" Isn't that interesting ? So she couldn't have predicted it, but thousands of American citizens predicted it, including me in another forum, more than 5 years ago, and continually ever since then.

Here is Hillary's exact words >> "This is not just a Syrian problem anymore. I never thought it was just a Syrian problem. I thought it was a regional problem. I could not have predicted, however, the extent to which ISIS could be effective in seizing cities in Iraq, and trying to erase boundaries to create an Islamic state."

And this is a person who might run for president of the United States ?

I would imagine that among those thousands of Americans who could (and did) predict what is happening right now in Iraq, if the US were to pull troops out, are thousands of 10 year old school kids in the 6th grade. If you think we've got incompetence in the White House now, what going to happen if/whenever Ms. Hillary Couldn't gets in there ?

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/12/h...predicted-that-al-qaida-would-take-over-iraq/

Last edited:
Yesterday, Hillary Clinton was quoted as saying " "I Couldn't Have Predicted" Al Qaeda Militants Seizing Iraqi Cities" Isn't that interesting ? So she couldn't have predicted it, but thousands of American citizens predicted it, including me in another forum, more than 5 years ago, and continually ever since then.

Here is Hillary's exact words >> "This is not just a Syrian problem anymore. I never thought it was just a Syrian problem. I thought it was a regional problem. I could not have predicted, however, the extent to which ISIS could be effective in seizing cities in Iraq, and trying to erase boundaries to create an Islamic state."

I would imagine that among those thousands of Americans who could (and did) predict what is happening right now in Iraq, if the US were to pull troops out, are thousands of 10 year old school kids in the 6th grade. If you think we've got incompetence in the White House now, what going to happen if/whenever Ms. Hillary Couldn't gets in there ?

Hillary Admits She Underestimated Al Qaida | The Daily Caller

You know, I am not a Hillary supporter in an way, shape, or form, but you are a total idiot. Nothing you quoted in any way makes her look bad. She actually argued for a more active intervention in Syria because she said it would destablize the entire region. The only thing she is saying is that she is surprised at how effective ISS turned out to be at taking over Iraqi cites. I am willing to bet that your post on that other forum didn't predict that anyone would be able to knock over multiple cites in such a short period of time.

A year ago I predicted that 'protectionist' would become increasingly idiotic with each new thread he posted.

I have been proven 100% correct. .. :cool:

You know, I am not a Hillary supporter in an way, shape, or form, but you are a total idiot. Nothing you quoted in any way makes her look bad. She actually argued for a more active intervention in Syria because she said it would destablize the entire region. The only thing she is saying is that she is surprised at how effective ISS turned out to be at taking over Iraqi cites. I am willing to bet that your post on that other forum didn't predict that anyone would be able to knock over multiple cites in such a short period of time.

That's a bet you're willing to LOSE. And Hillary is a dumbo for not being able to predict this. Most people in America did including kids in 6th grade. Conclusion ? YOU'RE "total idiot" around here. :badgrin:

A year ago I predicted that 'protectionist' would become increasingly idiotic with each new thread he posted.

Shut up raghead, and go wipe your ass with that Koran you suck on.

She also couldn't predict that we'd still be in that country 10 years after she voted for a resolution to authorize an invasion of it in 2003. :badgrin:

That's a bet you're willing to LOSE. And Hillary is a dumbo for not being able to predict this. Most people in America did including kids in 6th grade. Conclusion ? YOU'RE "total idiot" around here. :badgrin:

Sure I would, because you are never wrong, and can see so far into the future that you know who is going to be president in 2148.

Just admit you are wrong, it will make you look more intelligent.

Maybe not in the political climate promoted by the Hussein administration. The solution....gut the CIA and merge the dozen competing fat assed so-called "intelligence agencies".

Sure I would, because you are never wrong, and can see so far into the future that you know who is going to be president in 2148.

Just admit you are wrong, it will make you look more intelligent.

HA HA. You don't know how ridiculous you sound.

EARTH TO QW: EVERYBODY knew this was going to happen. Everybody but 2 people. Hillary and YOU. :lol:

The Middle East is the armpit of the World. It's by far the worst place on the planet!

For example in Africa there is a lot of violence. But when little girls get raped and innocent people are beheaded there's outrage! Amongst the global community AND people in those nations!

But in the middle east the more despicable you act the greater the badge of honor you get! It's unbelievable! And then lunatic people in civilized nations like [MENTION=30742]SunniMan[/MENTION] try to rationalize evil! We need to kick them the fuck out!

Last edited:

Why aren't you over there with your fellow jackels?

He's probably part of the Muslim Brotherhood stealth jihad, out to destroy America from within, and erect an Islamic state that uncivilized, barbaric savages like him want to see happen.:cuckoo:

A smart politician would have used a plural pronoun rather than a singular pronoun.

check out the odds:badgrin:
2016 Presidential Election Odds | Next US President | Oddschecker

Actually most American people could have seen this coming since Reagan started funding the Mujahideen.

Forum List

Back