Hillary Clinton MUST Apologize to Trump!

Only thing Hillary Clinton MUST do is shit on Donald Trump's face in the general election, which will ironically be the first presidential election ever where people won't be asking if a woman is too emotional for the job, but if the entitled, spoiled brat, bronzed asshole Trump is.

Only thing Hillary Clinton MUST do is shit on Donald Trump's face in the general election, which will ironically be the first presidential election ever where people won't be asking if a woman is too emotional for the job, but if the entitled, spoiled brat, bronzed asshole Trump is.
"the entitled, spoiled brat, bronzed asshole" Oh, I thought you were talking about Hillary. I mean really. :biggrin:

he did not say that either/ He said he saw it from his building. perhaps you should listen to exactly what he said before you post it.
You first!

Donald Trump Blames TV For Lack Of Video Showing NJ Muslims Celebrating World Trade Center Collapse

In the exchange, Trump told Todd: “I have a very good memory, Chuck. I’ll tell you, I have a very good memory. I saw it somewhere on television many years ago, and I never forgot it — and it was on television, too.”

From the same article:

>> “Don’t forget … 15 years ago, it wasn’t like it is today, where you press a button and you play a video,” Trump told MSNBC’s Morning Joe this morning when asked again if he’s standing by the claim he made about a week ago. “Fourteen, 15 years ago, they don’t even put it in files, they destroy half of the stuff. You know, if you look back 14, 15 years, that was like ancient times in terms of cinema and in terms of news and everything else. They don’t have the same stuff. Today you can press a button and you can see exactly what went on, you know, two years ago. But when you go back 14, 15 years, that’s like ancient technology, Joe,” he told Joe Scarborough. <<
Bullshit.

I work in that industry and digital technology was already used even in my small-scale operations, let alone national and international broadcast operations. Moreover they don't "destroy half the stuff" -- or any of the stuff -- when it's about a major historical event. What we used to destroy, when recording was done on physical media (tape) would be the afternoon cooking show from channel 5. Not important stuff.

Rump's a liar, and can't admit it.

Later, same article:

>> A few days later, Trump counsel Michael Cohen told CNN it is irrelevant how many Muslims in New Jersey celebrated the collapse of the World Trade Center, whether “it’s thousands and thousands or a thousand people or even just one person.” <<​

-- Suddenly, we're asked to believe, what was a major basis of -- whatever the point was supposed to be, with a cast of "thousands and thousands" now, when it's called out for the bullshit it is, becomes.... "irrelevant".

Moving-The-Goalposts.jpg

In a way though, he's actually right --- it IS irrelevant to the murmuring minions who hear only the emotional music and can't be bothered to read the lyrics.

Who the fuck is "Sibel Edmonds"? What's she running for?
Since you don't know who she is, you shouldn't be talking about Muslims cheering about 9-11, or anyone talking about it.

Ever consider clicking the link so you could find out ? Read Baby! Read!

Not only did he see it "somewhere on television" but it was "on television" too!

What a guy. Brian Williams copped to making shit up, Rump can't do it.
I'll ask you the same question. >>

What do YOU have to say about what Sibel Edmonds saw ?

Not Only Did American Muslims Cheer 9-11, But They Did It In the FBI | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Yuh huh -- so you're citing an article from Whirled Nuts Daily, about a translator who wasn't even yet working for the government on 9/11, about events that have nothing to do with New Jersey.

Deflect much?

From the same article:

>> “Don’t forget … 15 years ago, it wasn’t like it is today, where you press a button and you play a video,” Trump told MSNBC’s Morning Joe this morning when asked again if he’s standing by the claim he made about a week ago. “Fourteen, 15 years ago, they don’t even put it in files, they destroy half of the stuff. You know, if you look back 14, 15 years, that was like ancient times in terms of cinema and in terms of news and everything else. They don’t have the same stuff. Today you can press a button and you can see exactly what went on, you know, two years ago. But when you go back 14, 15 years, that’s like ancient technology, Joe,” he told Joe Scarborough. <<
Bullshit.

I work in that industry and digital technology was already used even in my small-scale operations, let alone national and international broadcast operations. Moreover they don't "destroy half the stuff" -- or any of the stuff -- when it's about a major historical event. What we used to destroy, when recording was done on physical media (tape) would be the afternoon cooking show from channel 5. Not important stuff.

Later, same article:

>> A few days later, Trump counsel Michael Cohen told CNN it is irrelevant how many Muslims in New Jersey celebrated the collapse of the World Trade Center, whether “it’s thousands and thousands or a thousand people or even just one person.” <<​

-- Suddenly, we're asked to believe, what was a major basis of -- whatever the point was supposed to be, with a cast of "thousands and thousands" now, when it's called out for the bullshit it is, becomes.... "irrelevant".

Moving-The-Goalposts.jpg

In a way though, he's actually right --- it IS irrelevant to the murmuring minions who hear only the emotional music and can't be bothered to read the lyrics.
How about answering my question in Post # 202 ?

From the same article:

Bullshit.

Later, same article:

Moving-The-Goalposts.jpg

How about answering my question in Post # 202 ?

How about reading my answer in post 206?

Continue to deflect much?

Yuh huh -- so you're citing an article from Whirled Nuts Daily, about a translator who wasn't even yet working for the government on 9/11, about events that have nothing to do with New Jersey.

Deflect much?
They have EVERYTHING to do with what you're talking about > what Trump said an=bout Muslims cheering for 9-11. And it doesn't matter if she hadn't started work yet on 9-11 (that's just your deflection) What matters is what too place in the FBI's Arabic translation unit with Muslims celebrating with an entire organized party (cake, refreshments, decorations, etc)
And since you're so oblivious on this, Sibel Edmonds report was in HUNDREDS of publications, and testified to in Congress. Welcome to the awake world.

Members of Congress Pledge Support for FBI Whistleblower Sibel Edmonds

SibelEdmonds_CongressionalAccusations_HastertBurtonBluntLivingstonLantosSolarzUnknown_med.jpg

FBI Whistleblower: Hastert, Burton, Blunt, Other Members of Congress 'Bribed, Blackmailed'

FBI Audit Leaves Vital Questions Unanswered - by Sibel Edmonds

No because then I'd be allowing you to deflect from answering my Post # 202, which came first. You answer my question which came first, and then I'll consider yours which came second.

PS - if your so unravelled about WND, note the sources in my Post # 209 (ACLU & Huffington Post)

Not only did he see it "somewhere on television" but it was "on television" too!

What a guy. Brian Williams copped to making shit up, Rump can't do it.
I'll ask you the same question. >>

What do YOU have to say about what Sibel Edmonds saw ?

Not Only Did American Muslims Cheer 9-11, But They Did It In the FBI | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Deflect much?
They have EVERYTHING to do with what you're talking about > what Trump said an=bout Muslims cheering for 9-11. And it doesn't matter if she hadn't started work yet on 9-11 (that's just your deflection) What matters is what too place in the FBI's Arabic translation unit with Muslims celebrating with an entire organized party (cake, refreshments, decorations, etc)
And since you're so oblivious on this, Sibel Edmonds report was in HUNDREDS of publications, and testified to in Congress. Welcome to the awake world.

Members of Congress Pledge Support for FBI Whistleblower Sibel Edmonds

SibelEdmonds_CongressionalAccusations_HastertBurtonBluntLivingstonLantosSolarzUnknown_med.jpg

FBI Whistleblower: Hastert, Burton, Blunt, Other Members of Congress 'Bribed, Blackmailed'

FBI Audit Leaves Vital Questions Unanswered - by Sibel Edmonds

And this produces a crowd of "thousands and thousands" in Jersey City ---- how again?

No because then I'd be allowing you to deflect from answering my Post # 202, which came first. You answer my question which came first, and then I'll consider yours which came second.

No shit, Sherlock. The question comes before the answer; the answer then follows the question.

It's much the same system here on Earth.

No shit, Sherlock. The question comes before the answer; the answer then follows the question.

I won't even try to assemble that jibberish. Now please answer my question in Post # 202 (you might try reading the links in 209, first)

I won't even try to assemble that jibberish. Now please answer my question in Post # 202 (you might try reading the links in 209, first)

ALREADY DID.
And now you might consider addressing MY question in 211.

And this produces a crowd of "thousands and thousands" in Jersey City ---- how again?
It shows that neither you or the mud head media even has an issue with Muslims cheering in Jersey City. The issue of Muslims cheering 9-11, is the one in the Arabic translation unit of the FBI, and the subversions against America going on by those traitors every day.You don't worry about a hangnail, when you've got a skin cancer to treat. Get it ?

It shows that neither you or the mud head media even has an issue with Muslims cheering in Jersey City. The issue of Muslims cheering 9-11, is the one in the Arabic translation unit of th FBI, and the subversions against America going on by those traitors every day.You don't worry about a hangnail, when you've got a skin cancer to treat. Get it ?

So your answer is, "it doesn't". Yet you can't admit it.
Neither can Rump.

You first! Donald Trump Blames TV For Lack Of Video Showing NJ Muslims Celebrating World Trade Center Collapse

In the exchange, Trump told Todd: “I have a very good memory, Chuck. I’ll tell you, I have a very good memory. I saw it somewhere on television many years ago, and I never forgot it — and it was on television, too.”
What do you have to say about what Sibel Edmonds saw ?

She said NOTHING about Jersey City, NJ. DUH!

Last edited:
So your answer is, "it doesn't". Yet you can't admit it.
Neither can Rump.
You can't admit you're not even talking about the real issue. You might as well be talking about the rules of Scrabble.
geez.gif
So you have no answer to Post # 202. That's evident at this point. You're afraid to face up to it.

Would it make you feel any better if I told you George W Bush was president at the time ? :laugh:

He said NOTHING about Jersey City, NJ. DUH!
1. Sibel Edmonds is a woman. DUH! (look at her picture in Post # 209-does she look like a "he" to you ?)

2. Her congressional testimony was 10 years ago.

3. What happened in Jersey City is trivial. What Sibel Edmonds testifed to, is HUGE and critical to national security, and after 10 years, it still hasn't been fixed. DUH, DUH, DUH!

Forum List

Back