Hillary Clinton MUST Apologize to Trump!

hillary-clinton-emails.jpg

Hillary Clinton does not owe Donald Trump an apology. Trump owes everyone an apology for distorting her comments.

Anyone that does not understand Trump's foul and malicious anti-Muslim comments and rhetoric is not widely known in the Muslim world and is being used to recruit by terror groups is a fool. It is widely distributed and major news.

www.dawn.com/news/1225188

www.arabnews.com/columns/news/850046

Please, please, please volunteer for the Trump or whoever campaign when we get to the general election. Be as loud as possible.
Why ? So all voters can know that Hillary is a Muslim Brotherhood operative, with a longtime MB operative aide.
Sounds like a good idea. Yeah, they need to know all about it.

Please, please, please volunteer for the Trump or whoever campaign when we get to the general election. Be as loud as possible.
Why ? So all voters can know that Hillary is a Muslim Brotherhood operative, with a longtime MB operative aide.
Sounds like a good idea. Yeah, they need to know all about it.

Yep, tell the world and make sure you include "brought to you by the Republican Party".

So did the sunrise, Hillary should get credit for allowing that to happen?
She wasn't dealing with the sunrise. She (and Huma) were dealing with the stuff I posted in Post # 240. :biggrin:
And you aren't dealing with the topic of your thread. You have turned it into a general Hillary bashing masturbation party for yourself' Just a little while ago you were bitching and reporting to the mod's about how people deviating from your thread topic. What a fake you are. A true hypocrite.
Will you report me for my last post that is directly confirming to your stupid thread OP? It shows why Hillary does not owe tha fascist Trump an apology.

And you aren't dealing with the topic of your thread. You have turned it into a general Hillary bashing masturbation party for yourself' Just a little while ago you were bitching and reporting to the mod's about how people deviating from your thread topic. What a fake you are. A true hypocrite.
Will you report me for my last post that is directly confirming to your stupid thread OP? It shows why Hillary does not owe tha fascist Trump an apology.
If the Hillary ass-kissers quit attacking me, I'll quit responding to their attacks. Deal ? But i'm not going to sit here and be their punching bag. Would you ?

Forum List

Back