Hillary Clinton MUST Apologize to Trump!

9215d5a6-eebe-4b33-b0a6-c10760596d86.jpeg

Now you're lying because you can't prove it. You're actually claiming events that happened years after Nixon resigned led to her being fired when Nixon resigned.

You're mind-numbingly retarded. :cuckoo:
Time for you to get on topic, and quit the DEFLECTION. And the warning in Post # 247 goes for you too (and all posters)

REPORTED
Report away, I'm not off topic. YOU POSTED that Hillary was kicked off a Watergate committee in your OP.
protectionist said:
Hillary Clinton's lying is well known all around the world. Long lists of her lies have been published. Everything from her 1973 Watergate days, when she was kicked off a committee, to her recent lies about not having classified information on her emails (which are undoubtedly now in the hands of Russia, China, Iran, ISIS, etc).
Realize it or not; like it or not; YOU made this the thread topic. But it's no surprise to see you run to the forum moderators because you can't prove your bullshit. Instead, you hope the forum moderators will step in and put you out of your misery; but sadly for you, they haven't bothered with me even though you reported me because YOU CREATED this thread topic in your very own OP.

Now that we've resolved that issue, it's put up or shut up time. You said Hillary was fired from that position for a multitude of reasons that you would be happy to share upon request.

For the 4th time... I'm requesting... what do you claim Hillary did (before 1975) to warrant being fired from her role on that committee? And for the sake of clarity, she was not fired, I'm merely humoring you in an attempt to draw an answer from you.

Last edited:
By the way, don't forget to go after Grover Norquist while you're at it. He is MB's bitch.

By the way, don't forget to go after Grover Norquist while you're at it. He is MB's bitch.
I don't need coaching. I've been bitching out MB Grover for years.

Now stop talking and answer the quiz questions, unless you want to show us you truly know nothing about what we're talking about. I say you don't. Fight or flight. Any more posts from you without answers to the quiz, is you cutting and running.

Three deflections in a row. Something inconvenient must be in the air.
FALSE! You've had about THIRTY three deflections. Everyone of your yammers is about Watergate. In how many posts have you addressed Hillary's lie about giving a video to ISIS ? Got anything about her classified email lies ?
Got anything about her Benghazi phony video story ? Got anything ? :laugh:
People are challenging you on your idiotic Watergate claims because YOU brought it up in your OP. I realize you no longer want to talk about a subject you started because it's become too inconvenient for you, but it is YOUR OP.

Of course, you could easily shut everyone up if only you could simply prove your claims.

You do realize that, right?

I hope you also realize what everyone understands why you opt instead to report posters for being off-topic for discussing the topic you started in your OP.
thumbsup.gif

So did the sunrise, Hillary should get credit for allowing that to happen?
She wasn't dealing with the sunrise. She (and Huma) were dealing with the stuff I posted in Post # 240. :biggrin:
And you aren't dealing with the topic of your thread. You have turned it into a general Hillary bashing masturbation party for yourself' Just a little while ago you were bitching and reporting to the mod's about how people deviating from your thread topic. What a fake you are. A true hypocrite.
Will you report me for my last post that is directly confirming to your stupid thread OP? It shows why Hillary does not owe tha fascist Trump an apology.
Really, he should report himself for being off-topic.

I hope you also realize what everyone understands why you opt instead to report posters for being off-topic for discussing the topic you started in your OP.
thumbsup.gif
I'm not talking about it because I'm not allowing you to run and hide from this topic, by deflecting into that tiny little piece of the topic. You been running scared through this entire thread. Take the quiz in Post # 319. show us you have some knowledge of what's being discussed here. Or show us you have NO KNOWLEDGE OF IT. :biggrin:

YOU are off topic and have been through the whole thread. Now quit deflecting to your little Watergate safe zone, and confront the topic.

Clinton_Abedin6.jpg

HA HA HA HA!!!! Pitiful. Simply pitiful.

And can you believe how old Hillary looks. Yikes!!
Trump is older than her, and he looks about 20 years younger. I can't wait to see him take her apart in debate. Oh yeah!!

YOU are off topic and have been through the whole thread. Now quit deflecting to your little Watergate safe zone, and confront the topic.
Watergate IS a thread topic, ya dumbfuck. :eusa_doh: YOU made it that by bringing it up in your OP. :eusa_doh:

protectionist said:
Hillary Clinton's lying is well known all around the world. Long lists of her lies have been published. Everything from her 1973 Watergate days, when she was kicked off a committee, to her recent lies about not having classified information on her emails (which are undoubtedly now in the hands of Russia, China, Iran, ISIS, etc).

You were challenged to prove your own OP after it was shown to you the source of that claim, Jerry Zeifman, originally said he not only didn't fire her -- he couldn't.

Being shown that you lied, you now scream "off-topic" anytime anyone tries to get you to prove the topic in your own OP. :eusa_doh:

You putz.... I'm talking about the topic YOU STARTED. :eusa_doh:Oh well, I challenged you to put up or shut up.You chose to shut up.Says everything anyone needs to know about you and your lies and propaganda.
thumbsup.gif

You're still ignoring the mods. Maybe they've gone to bed. They'll see this about 6 hours from now. :laugh:

I challenged YOU with the quiz. YOU RAN.

You were challenged to prove your own OP after it was shown to you the source of that claim, Jerry Zeifman, originally said he not only didn't fire her -- he couldn't.
Being shown that you lied, you now scream "off-topic" anytime anyone tries to get you to prove the topic in your own OP. :eusa_doh:
NO, Watergate is just one TINY little sub-point of a much larger topic, which you have tried to amplify into being the entire topic, and which you have failed to do, because I've exposed you as a gutless coward, using a deflection to hide from the whole topic. You're a disgrace to this forum. No wonder you like Hillary Clinton. You're just as dishonest as she is. And you're still talking about Zeifman. HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Pathetic!

You putz.... I'm talking about the topic YOU STARTED. :eusa_doh:Oh well, I challenged you to put up or shut up.You chose to shut up.Says everything anyone needs to know about you and your lies and propaganda.
thumbsup.gif

You're still ignoring the mods. Maybe they've gone to bed. They'll see this about 6 hours from now. :laugh:

I challenged YOU with the quiz. YOU RAN.
I'm ignoring no one. You reported me almost 10 hours ago and the mods haven't said a word because I am discussing the thread topic.

You can't answer, so you run to the mods instead.

NO, Watergate is just one TINY little sub-point of a much larger topic, which you have tried to amplify into being the entire topic, and which you have failed to do, because I've exposed you as a gutless coward, using a deflection to hide from the whole topic. You're a disgrace to this forum. No wonder you like Hillary Clinton. You're just as dishonest as she is. And you're still talking about Zeifman. HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Pathetic!
I'm starting where you started -- in 1973 with her role in the Watergate hearings.

Since you lied about that, I can only reasonably conclude you lied about everything which followed.

As far as talking about Zeifman, why wouldn't I?

YOU brought it up in your OP. :eusa_doh:

You can't answer, so you run to the mods instead.
YOU can't answer ANYTHING in htis whole thread. All you do is talk about Zeifman and Watergate. YOU KNOW you've had your ass handed to you here, and you're trying to cover that up with your little Zeifman safe zone, that you think you have.

EARTH TO FAUN: You DON'T HAVE a safe zone. You've been trounced .:slap:

Here talk about these >> You can't. All you can do is hide in your little safe zone (which doesn't exist)
laugh.gif

Arab translators cheered Sept. 11

Not Only Did American Muslims Cheer 9-11, But They Did It In the FBI | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Not Only Did American Muslims Cheer 9-11, But They Did It In the FBI | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Trump Right on US Muslim Cheers for 9/11; But Got # Wrong – Wash Post Cites Schlussel

Infiltration: How Muslim Spies and Subversives have Penetrated Washington: Paul Sperry: 9781595552488: Amazon.com: Books

the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs

Abdullah Omar Naseef

Dr. Saleha Abedin

the Muslim Sisterhood

UPDATED LINKS to HILLARY CLINTON’S (and Bill’s) LIES!

Let’s Be Friends

White House says Clinton did not heed e-mail policy

Unease at Clinton Foundation Over Finances and Ambitions

Clinton charities will refile tax returns, audit for other errors

Hillary Clinton fired from Judiciary Committee Investigating Watergate

Many Clinton charity donors also got State Department awards under Hillary

Despite Hillary Clinton promise, charity did not disclose donors

For Clinton’s, speech income shows how their wealth is intertwined with charity

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation as Russians Pressed for Control of Uranium Company

The Disastrous Clinton Post-Presidency

Do Hillary’s Fair-Pay Talking Points Apply to Her Own Family?

Clinton Foundation Quietly Revises Mexican Billionaire’s Donation

The Spy Satellite Secrets in Hillary’s Emails

Senate committee seeks email facts from Clinton’s tech company

Hilliary Servers Kept in Bathroom Closet of Loft Apartment

Hillary Clinton’s Computer Company Wasn’t Cleared for Classified Material

The Time Hillary Clinton Networked from a Funeral

Forum List

Back