Hillary Clinton MUST Apologize to Trump!

I'm starting where you started -- in 1973 with her role in the Watergate hearings.Since you lied about that, I can only reasonably conclude you lied about everything which followed.As far as talking about Zeifman, why wouldn't I?
YOU brought it up in your OP. :eusa_doh:
HA HA HA. Oh you "can only reasonably conclude", can you ? HA HA HA HA!!! You've gone through more than a dozen pages of doing NOTHING BUT talking about Zeifman. I guess I "can only reasonably conclude" that you mistakenly think that has saved you from making a total fool out of yourself in this thread. So now you may respond to Post # 341 - and a half dozen other challenges I've given you (which you have ran away from)
geez.gif

I'll check out your answers tomorrow. I'm going to bed now. See that ? I've given you the benefit of the doubt that you actually will answer the stuff in Post 341, and all the others. Don't let me down now. :biggrin:

I'm starting where you started -- in 1973 with her role in the Watergate hearings.Since you lied about that, I can only reasonably conclude you lied about everything which followed.As far as talking about Zeifman, why wouldn't I?
YOU brought it up in your OP. :eusa_doh:
HA HA HA. Oh you "can only reasonably conclude", can you ? HA HA HA HA!!! You've gone through more than a dozen pages of doing NOTHING BUT talking about Zeifman. I guess I "can only reasonably conclude" that you mistakenly think that has saved you from making a total fool out of yourself in this thread. So now you may respond to Post # 341 - and a half dozen other challenges I've given you (which you have ran away from)
geez.gif

I'll check out your answers tomorrow. I'm going to bed now. See that ? I've given you the benefit of the doubt that you actually will answer the stuff in Post 341, and all the others. Don't let me down now. :biggrin:
I got as far as your first claim. It proved to be a flat out lie.

Why continue?

Why expect anything after that is at all factual when the very first thing you posted was bullshit?

You think I should try again but expect a different result? Why? I'm not as crazy as you are.

Where is the video of the "thousands" of Muslims cheering in NJ. Trump says he saw it.
There is none. The event never happened. Trump lied. It was a hateful and malicious lie meant to instill anti-Muslim fervor. Clinton was telling the truth when she said terrorist recruiters were using Trump's hateful lie. I posted news articles from Arab News and Dawn, a Pakistan newspaper to prove the case. Here they are again.
www.arabnews.com/columns/news/850046
www.dawn.com/news/1225188
Trump distorted and misquoted Clinton, compounding his lie. He lied to give support to his original lie.
Trump owes the whole world an apology.

Where is the video of the "thousands" of Muslims cheering in NJ. Trump says he saw it.
There is none. The event never happened. Trump lied. It was a hateful and malicious lie meant to instill anti-Muslim fervor. Clinton was telling the truth when she said terrorist recruiters were using Trump's hateful lie. I posted news articles from Arab News and Dawn, a Pakistan newspaper to prove the case. Here they are again.
Trump distorted and misquoted Clinton, compounding his lie. He lied to give support to his original lie.

Moreover I think the OP owes this board an apology for insulting our intelligence.

Why continue?Why expect anything after that is at all factual when the very first thing you posted was bullshit?You think I should try again but expect a different result? Why? I'm not as crazy as you are.
Nothing I said is a lie. And nothing you say is believable.

So you didn't see the information. You still are oblivious of it. You still can't answer the quiz questions. You still can't perform in this thread.
biggrin.gif

Your link to Arab News does NOT prove or even indicate ANYTHING about "terrorist recruiters were using Trump's hateful lie" (whatever that is supposed to mean)

So you failed on that one. So now I'll read your other link. I can't say I have high hopes for it. :laugh:

OK. I read the Dawn article, and once again, there is NOTHING to prove or even indicate ANYTHING about "terrorist recruiters were using Trump's hateful lie" (whatever that is supposed to mean)

In addition, regarding the stuff written about what Trump has said, I know that some of it is true. The remainder I don't know if Trump said it, but if he didn't, I certainly WOULD say it, and I do say it, and I wonder why anyone would have any problem with it, since it is all 100% TRUE.

I challenge anyone to show how any of the stuff they say that Trump has said (in the Dawn article), is not exactly correct. Bring it on.
biggrin.gif

Analysis of the Dawn article >>

1. "Donald Trump, the leading Republican presidential candidate, has suggested that the United States bar all Muslims from entering the country in the wake of the terrorist attack that killed 14 Americans in California on Dec 2." TRUE & I agree.

2. "“Mr Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what is going on,” said a statement issued by his campaign office on Monday."
TRUE & I agree.

3. "Mr Trump also referred to a recent survey by the Pew Research Centre, Washington, claiming that “there is great hatred towards Americans by large segments of the Muslim population”.
TRUE & I agree.

4. "The statement also referred to another poll by the Centre for Security Policy, Washington, which said that “25 per cent of those polled agreed that violence against Americans here in the United States is justified as a part of the global jihad” and 51 per cent of those polled “agreed that Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to Shariah”.
TRUE & I agree.

5. "Mr Trump claimed that it was this hatred for America that caused Muslims to carry out attacks like the shooting in San Bernardino, California, by a Pakistani couple."
TRUE & I agree.

6. The statement also claimed that Muslim laws authorised “such atrocities as murder against non-believers who won’t convert, beheadings and more unthinkable acts that pose great harm to Americans, especially women”.
TRUE & I agree.

7. "Mr Trump stated: “Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension."
TRUE & I agree.

8. “Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country can be the victim of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life.”
TRUE & I agree.

9. "Mr Trump has previously called for surveillance against mosques and said he was open to establishing a database for all Muslims living in the US."
TRUE & I agree.

10. "Mr Trump’s campaign manager Corey Lewandowski told CNN that the ban would apply not only to Muslim foreigners looking to immigrate to the US, but also to Muslims looking to visit the US as tourists."
TRUE & I agree.

Why continue?Why expect anything after that is at all factual when the very first thing you posted was bullshit?You think I should try again but expect a different result? Why? I'm not as crazy as you are.

So you didn't see the information. You still are oblivious of it. You still can't answer the quiz questions. You still can't perform in this thread.
biggrin.gif
You said there were multiple reasons Hillary was fired from her role in the Watergate hearings. When challenged to cite them, you produced squat.

OK. I read the Dawn article, and once again, there is NOTHING to prove or even indicate ANYTHING about "terrorist recruiters were using Trump's hateful lie" (whatever that is supposed to mean)

In addition, regarding the stuff written about what Trump has said, I know that some of it is true. The remainder I don't know if Trump said it, but if he didn't, I certainly WOULD say it, and I do say it, and I wonder why anyone would have any problem with it, since it is all 100% TRUE.

I challenge anyone to show how any of the stuff they say that Trump has said (in the Dawn article), is not exactly correct. Bring it on.
biggrin.gif
Ya, and on a foggy, misty day with occasional drizzles when someone calls it a rainy day, you shout "no it isn't....and get off my lawn!".

biggrin.gif

Everything you say is a lie

Everything you say is a lie
REPORTED 7th time. You're supposed to talk about the topic, not just the other poster. I'm wondering how long the mods are going to put up with you ignoring them. well maybe they've gone to bed. They'll see this in the later morning.

If he saw it on TV, he saw it on video stupid
HA HA HA. We went over that in the early pages of the thread. SInce you are oblivious,"on TV" isn't necessarily "on video" (ie. recorded playback). Some TV is video (movies, news clips, etc) Most TV news is merely transmission, NOT VIDEO. Please try to keep up.
geez.gif

Ya, and on a foggy, misty day with occasional drizzles when someone calls it a rainy day, you shout "no it isn't....and get off my lawn!".
Pretty clownish way of trying to hide a punk out from a challenge. Again I say "Bring it on!" You're getting a second chance.

Forum List

Back