Hillary finally does the right thing, turns over server

For over 3 years now corrupt media & 501(c)(3) Political Action Groups have been BLASTING the airwaves & internet with baseless accusations of "Hillary is a criminal, liar, murderer, extortionist, thief, illegally destroying documents, emails, etc. Yet they have never had a shred of evidence, just made up bullshit to convict her in the press before she gets nominated or wins election.
Actually, classified information is still turning up in her emails, so she will probably get indicted. Hopefully, that will happen after she gets the nomination.
I don't see how Clinton can be held accountable for some one sending her classified information. It is the person that sent the information that is at fault.

BECAUSE IT WAS NOT ON A GOVERNMENT SERVER IT WAS ON HER SERVER WITH DUBIOUS PROTECTION. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

For over 3 years now corrupt media & 501(c)(3) Political Action Groups have been BLASTING the airwaves & internet with baseless accusations of "Hillary is a criminal, liar, murderer, extortionist, thief, illegally destroying documents, emails, etc. Yet they have never had a shred of evidence, just made up bullshit to convict her in the press before she gets nominated or wins election.
Actually, classified information is still turning up in her emails, so she will probably get indicted. Hopefully, that will happen after she gets the nomination.

A sender of an email can only be responsible for one side of the equation, theirs. If the sender expected Mrs. Clinton to be following protocol and was using a government server then the sender is OK sending it. The receiver in this case, Mrs. Clinton, is the one not following protocol.

Water Gate was just a two bit break in where no one got hurt and nothing was actually stolen.

Speaking of Watergate...

2lizwhx.jpg
False
snopes.com FALSE Jerry Zeifman Fired Hillary Clinton from the Watergate Investigation

OK, Zeifman didn't fire her, but someone did.

I'll rather trust the man himself. How about you read his book?

Hillary Pursuit of Power: Jerry Zeifman (2006)
"... she engaged in a variety of self-serving unethical practices in violation of House rules."

"Hillary Clinton is ethically unfit to be either a senator or president — and if she were to become president, the last vestiges of the traditional moral authority of the party of Roosevelt, Truman and Johnson will be destroyed."

By the way, do you know what she did back then?

I don't see how Clinton can be held accountable for some one sending her classified information. It is the person that sent the information that is at fault.
She's SoS. (or was, rather)
People send her classified information all the time.
What she does with it, afterwards, is on her.....not the sender
According the Clinton staff, classified information is sent over one of two government secure networks to a state dept. email address and received by Clinton's secretary who prints a hard copy for Clinton's review. This procedure is so antiquated it's probably correct. It will be interesting to see if the FBI finds out who sent the documents to Clinton and weather they were marked as classified.

There is probably information from classified documents on the Clinton server that she forwarded to staff for actions. Any documents she received that were marked as classified she should have securely deleted.

Last edited:
She's SoS. (or was, rather)
People send her classified information all the time.
What she does with it, afterwards, is on her.....not the sender
According the Clinton staff, classified information is sent over one of two government secure networks to a state dept. email address and received by Clinton's secretary who prints a hard copy for Clinton's review. This procedure is so antiquated it's probably correct. It will be interesting to see if the FBI finds out who sent the documents to Clinton and weather they were marked as classified.
Everything should be on the emails.

BECAUSE IT WAS NOT ON A GOVERNMENT SERVER IT WAS ON HER SERVER WITH DUBIOUS PROTECTION. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?
Again she has no control over the information someone sends to her email address anymore than you do.

Again she has no control over the information someone sends to her email address anymore than you do.
But she had control of what was on her server, and some of the emails contained what was obviously classified information. As a matter of fact, she even let technicians with no security clearance maintain that unsecure server with obviously classified information on it.

She also sent out at least 2 emails with classified information in them.

And you can bet that whoever sent those emails will sing like a canary when faced with prison time.

But she had control of what was on her server, and some of the emails contained what was obviously classified information. As a matter of fact, she even let technicians with no security clearance maintain that unsecure server with obviously classified information on it.

And you can bet that whoever sent those emails will sing like a canary when faced with prison time.
What we don't know is whether the information was marked as classified. If Clinton's statement, "I never sent classified material on my email and I never received any that was marked classified" holds up, this issue will make no difference to voters. In a recent poll, 60% said this was only a somewhat serious issue. 5 times as many Republicans as other respondents described it as a serious issue. By a year from next November, when both candidates are tearing into each other, this issue will be about as important to voters as Benghazi. If Clinton is lucky enough to face Trump, no one is going even remember Clinton had an email server.

What we don't know is whether the information was marked as classified. If Clinton's statement, "I never sent classified material on my email and I never received any that was marked classified" holds up, this issue will make no difference to voters. In a recent poll, 60% said this was only a somewhat serious issue. 5 times as many Republicans as other respondents described it as a serious issue. By a year from next November, when both candidates are tearing into each other, this issue will be about as important to voters as Benghazi. If Clinton is lucky enough to face Trump, no one is going even remember Clinton had an email server.
I disagree, especially in light of her statement "I'm certainly well aware of the classified requirements and did not send classified material."

This is all over the news, and it's being reported that some of the emails contained signal intelligence, which is always classified, and Hillary was used to dealing with classified Intel from her time in the Senate leading up to the Iraq war, when she had access to a lot of the same type of information.

Now your saying Hillary is too stupid to recognize that type of information.....

I don't buy that, and the American people won't either.

Number of Hillary Clinton’s emails flagged for classified data grows to 60 as review continues

I disagree, especially in light of her statement "I'm certainly well aware of the classified requirements and did not send classified material."

This is all over the news, and it's being reported that some of the emails contained signal intelligence, which is always classified, and Hillary was used to dealing with classified Intel from her time in the Senate leading up to the Iraq war, when she had access to a lot of the same type of information.

Now your saying Hillary is too stupid to recognize that type of information.....

I don't buy that, and the American people won't either.

Actually I do buy it. :D

I am sure that the right will try and make something out of her having it professionally wiped clean. Well what the hell do you want? Do you want her turning over her server with classified information on it? It will be interesting how the left tries and make this about the right.

The Countless Crimes of Hillary Clinton: Special Prosecutor Needed Now

Hillary finally hands over her server—after it's been professionally wiped clean

Read more at The Countless Crimes of Hillary Clinton Special Prosecutor Needed Now Observer Follow us: Observer on Twitter | Observer on Facebook Read more at: The Countless Crimes of Hillary Clinton Special Prosecutor Needed Now Observer

IT Security is not a Left or Right issue. You are letting your politics blind what should be very disturbing for any data security stakeholder. " I wiped it clean, here it is" is a good enough security policy for you? You are blinded.

She had control of her email address and illegally chose to use a private address and a private server for secure information, incoming and outgoing.

It is hard for me to understand that people can be so vacuous, even hacks.

She had control of her email address and illegally chose to use a private address and a private server for secure information, incoming and outgoing.

It is hard for me to understand that people can be so vacuous, even hacks.
I think I'm starting to understand their defense of Hillary, since "stuck on stupid" seems to be the normal state of mind for Liberal Democrats ... She just couldn't help it!!!!

I am sure that the right will try and make something out of her having it professionally wiped clean. Well what the hell do you want? Do you want her turning over her server with classified information on it? It will be interesting how the left tries and make this about the right.

Hillary finally hands over her server—after it's been professionally wiped clean

Read more at The Countless Crimes of Hillary Clinton Special Prosecutor Needed Now Observer Follow us: Observer on Twitter | Observer on Facebook Read more at: The Countless Crimes of Hillary Clinton Special Prosecutor Needed Now Observer

IT Security is not a Left or Right issue. You are letting your politics blind what should be very disturbing for any data security stakeholder. " I wiped it clean, here it is" is a good enough security policy for you? You are blinded.

Apparently you are blinded by sarcasm.

Apparently you are blinded by sarcasm.

Apparently, I am. Point taken.

Hillary could not have turned over the server because she did not have the server.

Hillary never had possession of that clintonemail.com server. It was cloud space rented at a server farm that routinely backs up it's systems. She did not have access to wiped or scrubbed it squeaky clean. You people are gullible idiots!

They know so much that isn't so.

Suddenly, it's so quiet here.

Forum List

Back