Hillary: Guns Don't Make You Safer

Only the elite should be protected by armed guards, you commoners just don't matter enough.
Who has said you are not allowed to have armed guards?

Why don't you hire some?

I want mine paid for by the tax payer just like the elites.

The president does not want full time secret service protection. It is a major imposition on him and his family. He would love to be able to drive and walk where he pleases. He would love to allow his children to play outside with other children

But he has to be protected from US

Sad isn't it?

Only the elite should be protected by armed guards, you commoners just don't matter enough.

Why don't you hire some?

The president does not want full time secret service protection. It is a major imposition on him and his family. He would love to be able to drive and walk where he pleases. He would love to allow his children to play outside with other children

Sad isn't it?
And you would deny our right to protect our families..........................Hyrpocrite.

Guns are allowed at the GOP convention . There's some hypocracy for Ya !

Guns are allowed at the GOP convention . There's some hypocracy for Ya !
Well when the convention gets boring they'll have a gun show and sell guns.........Capitalism at work ya know............
:biggrin:

Why don't you hire some?

Sad isn't it?
And you would deny our right to protect our families..........................Hyrpocrite.
The President occupies the most dangerous job in the country

He needs to be protected from 300 million guns

Why don't you hire some?

Sad isn't it?

Nice dodge...........because that is all it is..................

Why don't you hire some?

Sad isn't it?

And your point?

Why don't you hire some?

Sad isn't it?

That is quite a bit

10% of presidents have been killed by we the people. He needs to be protected from us

Why don't you hire some?

Sad isn't it?

And your point?
Went right over your head didn't it?

Sad isn't it?

That is quite a bit

10% of presidents have been killed by we the people. He needs to be protected from us
And you still dodge my post and the point of the OP..............

Sad isn't it?

That is quite a bit

So guns make him safer?

Why don't you hire some?

Sad isn't it?

And your point?
Went right over your head didn't it?

You're post meant absolutely nothing in the context of the thread.

IF:
"Guns don't kill people; people kill people"...

THEN
:
"Guns don't make one safer; people make one safer".

Think about it.

/thread

And People with GUNS make people a hell of a lot safer, Huffer.

That's why the Krooked Klinton Kunt surrounds herself with them.

So who's giving the speech against gun free zones at the GOP convention .....a gun free zone ?

I bet the Mom and Dad who have guns in the house are a bit safer having a few guns in the house
when the home boys come crawling in through the ten year old daughters bedroom window at 3 AM...
Libs hate that people have the option now to protect themselves.

Forum List

Back