Hillary: Guns Don't Make You Safer

I can see that I have stumbled in to the worship services of Our Merciful Mother of Smith and Wesson. Not one of you have ever had the occasion to use a gun in anger, unless you were in the military. Yet, you are going to protect yourself with them with them when General Paranoia takes over the military and attacks your house with an unmanned drone. All any one has to do is suggest some common sense laws to make it illegal to sell a firearm to a felon, crazy people, and people under a restraining order for threatening their adulterous wives, and instantly, you all scream "Blasphemy!", and "Slippery Slope". Frankly, I am surprised that you don't go into snit fits because convicts in prisons have had their constitutional rights stripped from them, and can not order a gun from a catalog.

When I patrol for SAV, I put my life on the line every time I get in to my uniform. Here in AZ, I am unarmed on duty, and surrounded by people open carrying at Safeway. Three months ago, there was a shooting in my neighborhood by a husband under a restraining order who was on the losing end of a love triangle. The wife lived, but just barely. I own weapons and you own weapons. I wear a 9 MM when I ride my bike into the desert. The difference between us is that I want to do something about keeping guns out of the hands of bad guys. You people are so busy watching for black helicopters that even baby steps toward a safer America is off your radar. I'm done with this thread.

One should never use a gun in anger.
And I haven't had the occasion to use my life insurance policy yet but that doesn't mean I shouldn't have it

And just how do you propose to keep guns out of the hands of criminals anyway?

We spend billions and waste the lives of hundreds if not thousands of people in the war on drugs and that hasn't reduced drug use one whit so what on earth makes you think we can rid criminals of their weapons?

We will never keep guns out of the hands of criminals so our only option is to get them off the streets for good by implementing mandatory life sentences with no parole for any and all crimes committed with a gun

Most LEGAL gun owners never shoot anyone. These people are fear mongering. Trying to make you more afraid of your legally armed neighbors than the criminals who actually DO shoot and kill people, torture them, steal from them, etc.

IF:
"Guns don't kill people; people kill people"...

THEN
:
"Guns don't make one safer; people make one safer".

Think about it.

/thread

True true, but then why does she hire them to carry guns? Well, of course i know the answer though, shes more important than most of the electorate.

IF:

THEN
:

Think about it.

/thread

True true, but then why does she hire them to carry guns? Well, of course i know the answer though, shes more important than most of the electorate.

They ain't hired by her . It's the secret service .

You should be more concerned about guns being banned at the GOP convention.

GOP eerily silent on guns at Republican National Convention

But. Donto worry . The SS will be armed to protect the GOP candidates .

I can see that I have stumbled in to the worship services of Our Merciful Mother of Smith and Wesson. Not one of you have ever had the occasion to use a gun in anger, unless you were in the military. Yet, you are going to protect yourself with them with them when General Paranoia takes over the military and attacks your house with an unmanned drone. All any one has to do is suggest some common sense laws to make it illegal to sell a firearm to a felon, crazy people, and people under a restraining order for threatening their adulterous wives, and instantly, you all scream "Blasphemy!", and "Slippery Slope". Frankly, I am surprised that you don't go into snit fits because convicts in prisons have had their constitutional rights stripped from them, and can not order a gun from a catalog.

When I patrol for SAV, I put my life on the line every time I get in to my uniform. Here in AZ, I am unarmed on duty, and surrounded by people open carrying at Safeway. Three months ago, there was a shooting in my neighborhood by a husband under a restraining order who was on the losing end of a love triangle. The wife lived, but just barely. I own weapons and you own weapons. I wear a 9 MM when I ride my bike into the desert. The difference between us is that I want to do something about keeping guns out of the hands of bad guys. You people are so busy watching for black helicopters that even baby steps toward a safer America is off your radar. I'm done with this thread.

Well you probably won't come back, and I wouldn't blame you.

But if you do read this post, and you want to prove to yourself that gun bans don't work, just dig up the charts on gun violence in Australia and GB. Look at the charts ten years before the gun bans and ten years after. Then you'll see that we are correct in our theory and your theory is wrong. They don't work.

Spouses can get vindictive when it comes to breaking up or fighting. A woman (or man) could get a restraining order for the sole purpose of disarming their former lover out of spite, and not out of fear. Just a twist of the knife or simply to get even.

IF:

THEN
:

Think about it.

/thread

Pa. Democrat started petition to allow guns at RNC

Im not concerned, I wont be there and auuu who started this whole thing anyway? Sure, if you put a petition in front of people, a lot are bound to sign it, got to hand it to the Democrat operatives they dont get much sleep thinking up shit, to bad they cant use that energy to help the people in Chicago and Detroit

OK, theyre hired by the American people to protect her, but pretty much the same effect

IF:

THEN
:

Think about it.

/thread

Im not concerned, I wont be there and auuu who started this whole thing anyway? Sure, if you put a petition in front of people, a lot are bound to sign it, got to hand it to the Democrat operatives they dont get much sleep thinking up shit, to bad they cant use that energy to help the people in Chicago and Detroit

OK, theyre hired by the American people to protect her, but pretty much the same effect

So what about the petition . The point still remains that the GOP talking point is that they are anti gun free zone yet their convention will be held In a gun free zone .

And u have the nerve to call Hillary a hypocrite .

I don't think you can get rid of illegal guns which is why we have to make it easier for law abiding citizens to buy arms
There are already 300 million guns out there......how will more make you safer?[/QUOTE]

Have you ever asked a peace officer that question?

IF:

THEN
:

Think about it.

/thread

So what about the petition . The point still remains that the GOP talking point is that they are anti gun free zone yet their convention will be held In a gun free zone .

And u have the nerve to call Hillary a hypocrite .

What are you even talking about? the Secret Service is the one who ruled out guns. The Secret Service will be providing security and they have guns. So how is that a gun free zone? A gun free zone is where you dont even have an armed security guard and someone can carry a concealed weapon and shoot scores of defensless people. Get the difference? Speaking of Hillary, she is never in a gun free zone, she always has someone carrying around her. But she thinks other people dont need similar security. So since you bring up the Hypocrite word I guess your right SHE IS a hypocrite

Forum List

Back