Hillary knocked it out of the park.

This beast lied for her sexual predator husband. Unbelievable corruption.

let us take this one apart. the accusation itself is a woman lied about her husband having an extramarital affair, ok.
now what kind of a sick mind cares so much about it and how in the whacky whack-a-doodle would Sally lives in does that equal -- gulp -- corruption?

question: Does Sally like cigars?
Hillary is the most cheated on wife in american history. That is a democrat achievement!
And here I thought it was Jackie O!!!

You killjoy
Nope at least Kennedy actually cared if people didn't find out. Clinton doesn't care.

let us take this one apart. the accusation itself is a woman lied about her husband having an extramarital affair, ok.
now what kind of a sick mind cares so much about it and how in the whacky whack-a-doodle would Sally lives in does that equal -- gulp -- corruption?

Hillary is the most cheated on wife in american history. That is a democrat achievement!

You killjoy
Nope at least Kennedy actually cared if people didn't find out. Clinton doesn't care.
and neither do most normal people

Bloomberg
Hillary Clinton Runs the Table in Vegas Debate
Simply put, the Democratic front-runner put her competition to shame.
Where was BILL? At the bunny ranch?
Wow! Another loser obsessed with Bill's distinguishing marks? :lol:

Do you imbeciles know what percentage of the voters cares and even better what percentage of the voters are too young to even know about that shit as if it matters here

:cuckoo:
I know America is becoming a seccess pool. Thanks to liberals.
It is said suicide is a viable option for some people in your state of mind.

seek a professional opinion
No hell will be fine for you.

You killjoy
and neither do most normal people
Glad to see you support a serial rapist.

What a contrast for the American people. The Republican party is full of whackjobs like Trump bloviating about 'rapists' and 'I'll build a wall so huge god wouldn't be able to climb it', and Republicans in Congress admitting they used Benghazi's dead for political purposes and no ability to choose a Speaker.

The Democrats are normal calm people who actually talk about what working people want discussed and doing it in a generally friendly way.

The contrast presented to the American electorate couldn't be clearer.
Well you do like the Clinton rapist. At least you are consistant.

Bloomberg
Hillary Clinton Runs the Table in Vegas Debate
Simply put, the Democratic front-runner put her competition to shame.
Where was BILL? At the bunny ranch?
Wow! Another loser obsessed with Bill's distinguishing marks? :lol:

Do you imbeciles know what percentage of the voters cares and even better what percentage of the voters are too young to even know about that shit as if it matters here

:cuckoo:
I know America is becoming a seccess pool. Thanks to liberals.
It is said suicide is a viable option for some people in your state of mind.

seek a professional opinion
Tell that to BILL when he has to hear Hillary bitch about losing to a black man for the second time.

Forum List

Back