Hillary loses it on Maddow: "China, if you're listening, why don't you get Trump's tax returns?"

Great If the moron trump can ask russia for help ,why can't hillary ask China for scumbags taxes??? FN republicans only know how to get enraged over hillary
Why is this loser bitch still on the Damn TV?
Have Democrats lost what little intelligence they had left? She's washed up and a NET NEGATIVE on your party.

The bitch is on TV because people want to hear what she has to say about the lying piece of shit who conspired with Russia.

And just to piss off fools like you.
While she is "conspiring" with china lmao. Dumbfuck
OH is that right?? Republicans don't like it when the shit goes back in their faces?
Hypocrite says what?

Great If the moron trump can ask russia for help ,why can't hillary ask China for scumbags taxes??? FN republicans only know how to get enraged over hillary
Have Democrats lost what little intelligence they had left? She's washed up and a NET NEGATIVE on your party.

The bitch is on TV because people want to hear what she has to say about the lying piece of shit who conspired with Russia.

OH is that right?? Republicans don't like it when the shit goes back in their faces?
You really should seek professional help. Seriously.
Me need professional help??? While total idiots bow down the the biggest POS to ever grace our WH?? Check yourself

and here it is...

America already has President's Trump voluminous Tax Returns which are the size of the Mueller Report.

If Red China listens to their agent, Hillary Clinton, and releases them, the media needs to follow their own dictums and release THE WHOLE RETURN, and not make any 4 page summaries. Let the people decide based on the whole document, and not make it a political football.

Be careful what you wish for America has already lost the integrity of our democracy thanks to the scum Trump and all his little kiss asses in the senate

The libs have been spying on Trump since before he was elected, ed. You should listen to our distinguished AG on this.

Trump was spot on correct, when he declared that the Deep State tapped the phones at his domicile.

Me need professional help??? While total idiots bow down the the biggest POS to ever grace our WH?? Check yourself
What are you going to do if he gets re-elected?

I thought Dubya was the biggest POS, ed?

BTW, when your hero Obama was a HW's funeral, why didn't Barry O denounce the deceased for failing to use a condom when W was conceived? Is he some kind of hypocrite?

Just think. These stupid Moon Bats voted for Crooked Hillary to be President. How could they have been so dumb?

Just think. These stupid Moon Bats voted for Crooked Hillary to be President. How could they have been so dumb?
They're party propaganda parrots. Democrats are their family. They will bow and kiss the feet of democrats. They have no sense of right and wrong. They're mentally ill.

They're party propaganda parrots. Democrats are their family. They will bow and kiss the feet of democrats. They have no sense of right and wrong. They're mentally ill.

Of course these are the same yahoos that voted in that Obama failure so you know they aren't exactly the brightest bulbs in the chandelier.

I thought Dubya was the biggest POS, ed?

BTW, when your hero Obama was a HW's funeral, why didn't Barry O denounce the deceased for failing to use a condom when W was conceived? Is he some kind of hypocrite?
Scump has overtaken W and his running away with biggest American scumbag honors

BS that is a great question I've done well financially under both dems and Republicans so my main goal if he's still there after 2020, would see all the shit he's done come back to embarrass him and maybe help getting him impeached He's just such a low life example of what our president should be

and here it is...

America already has President's Trump voluminous Tax Returns which are the size of the Mueller Report.

If Red China listens to their agent, Hillary Clinton, and releases them, the media needs to follow their own dictums and release THE WHOLE RETURN, and not make any 4 page summaries. Let the people decide based on the whole document, and not make it a political football.

Be careful what you wish for America has already lost the integrity of our democracy thanks to the scum Trump and all his little kiss asses in the senate

The libs have been spying on Trump since before he was elected, ed. You should listen to our distinguished AG on this.

Trump was spot on correct, when he declared that the Deep State tapped the phones at his domicile.

they were looking for russians invading our election process.......Russia if you're listening???

BS that is a great question I've done well financially under both dems and Republicans so my main goal if he's still there after 2020, would see all the shit he's done come back to embarrass him and maybe help getting him impeached He's just such a low life example of what our president should be
You can't impeach a President for being a "low life". He has to commit a crime.

If he wasn't president he could face serious jail time and if he wins in 2020 the statute of limitations might save his lying vile ass

And you really believe that with all those connected to him having russian connections including his son and son in law that no collusion occurred ? That he hasn't lied and misused money in payoffs to ladies to keep their mouths shut? etc etc

And you really believe that with all those connected to him having russian connections including his son and son in law that no collusion occurred ? That he hasn't lied and misused money in payoffs to ladies to keep their mouths shut? etc etc

And one more thing BS You believe all the BS thrown at Hillary but believe the lowlife in the WH is as pure as the new driven snow??? Really?? He is the scum of the earth

Mueller said there was no collusion. Take it up with him.

Hypocrite says what?
59445679_2217138981687368_1545144785730273280_n.png

Couldn't prove it But meeting at Trump towers with his son and russians was about adoption ?? Come on BS you can't BS a BShitter

Couldn't prove it But meeting at Trump towers with his son and russians was about adoption ?? Come on BS you can't BS a BShitter
So you believe Mueller is a liar. Okay.

So you believe Mueller is a liar. Okay.
NO I believe trumps AG, his ass kisser is a liar.....he reported in his 4 pages not much of what Mueller said in 400 AND even admitted he NEVER read all of Muellers report Trump got his Cohen lawyer

Forum List

Back