Hillary Supporters attacking Trump supporters and burning American Flag

Why burn the flag? Why not? The ability to is what makes us so much "free"er as a society that all the others. It's a bit of cloth. People obviously do this for attention. Imagine if they never got any? Of course, that's not what your 6 mutlinational corporation owned media machine is all about, is it now. The masses must constantly be wuipped up into a toxic state of confusion, hypernationalism, fear, and anxiety.

• Banned
Why burn the flag? Why not? The ability to is what makes us so much "free"er as a society that all the others. It's a bit of cloth. People obviously do this for attention. Imagine if they never got any? Of course, that's not what your 6 mutlinational corporation owned media machine is all about, is it now. The masses must constantly be wuipped up into a toxic state of confusion, hypernationalism, fear, and anxiety.
Defending the pro Hillary Clinton flag burners...................

Amazing

How the fuck do you know it was Hillary supporters are burning the American flag??

Watching that bitch get hit with eggs was classic:lol:, payback for Trump supporters in the south that were berating and spitting on Muslims, and sucker punching Blacks ..:happy-1:.

Man those whites look scared of them Mexicans down in California:rofl:, just goes to show without their guns they are not so tough:deal:

I agree they should have burned the Confederate flag NOT the American one..

MAN I LOVE CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!!!:rock:

:piss2:False err fox , news quit masturbating to it, everything they throw out there is BULLSHIT!!

Amazing

No, you said that. Hilary sucks. Flag burning is a nonevent to me regardless of who does it.

How the fuck do you know it was Hillary supporters are burning the American flag??

Watching that bitch get hit with eggs was classic:lol:, payback for Trump supporters in the south that were berating and spitting on Muslims, and sucker punching Blacks ..:happy-1:.

Man those whites look scared of them Mexicans down in California:rofl:, just goes to show without their guns they are not so tough:deal:

:piss2:False err fox , news quit masturbating to it, everything they throw out there is BULLSHIT!!
Link to peaceful Muslims getting spit on in the south.

Amazing

Not sure if he was defending the flag burners. Sounded like he was defending their right to burn the flag.

• Banned

So you believe that violence is the key to stopping violence. Have you attended any protest to voice your opinions?

Trump supporter berated for her opinions

Trump-supporter-attacked-Associated-Press-640x480.jpg

Amazing

No, you said that. Hilary sucks. Flag burning is a nonevent to me regardless of who does it.
So you could care less for all of our soldiers that died for defending our flag. Why don't you come to where I hang out? Burn the flag, there will be a few marines and army men that would beat the ever living shit out of you. Can tell you are a Looney liberal.

Amazing

Not sure if he was defending the flag burners. Sounded like he was defending their right to burn the flag.

Bingo!

Amazing

Bingo!
The right to burn the flag exist only to allow traitors to identify themselves, which is the same reason that facebook was created by the NSA and CIA Facebook And It's Connections To The C.I.A. And D.A.A.R.P.A. by Brian S Staveley

Amazing

So you could care less for all of our soldiers that died for defending our flag. Why don't you come to where I hang out? Burn the flag, there will be a few marines and army men that would beat the ever living shit out of you. Can tell you are a Looney liberal.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffft. That whole "our soldiers that died for defending our flag"? Not since WWII. Everything since then has been to "defend" US corporate interests abroad. It's always been really odd to me, you label throwers. "Conservatives" distrust and rail against big govt, but question yours and you're a "liberal".

Fuck the flag. If the law of this democratic land states I am free to burn the flag, but some gang threatens that I cannot or I'll be beaten, then this is not a land of freedom, it's just another fucking place on the map with taliban like gangs of misfits patroling the land to enforce their own version of "the law".

Amazing

Bingo!
The right to burn the flag exist only to allow traitors to identify themselves, which is the same reason that facebook was created by the NSA and CIA Facebook And It's Connections To The C.I.A. And D.A.A.R.P.A. by Brian S Staveley

I'm not really concerned with your labels.

Amazing

Bingo!

I'm not really concerned with your labels.

So you believe that violence is the key to stopping violence. Have you attended any protest to voice your opinions?

You started this bullshit thread, and can't even explain why you think these were Hillary supporters who were burning the flag???

That bitch in the Broncos jersey will be crying a lot harder than that in November win Hillary wins a landslide!!!

That fat bloated orange piece of excrement encouraged violence at his rallies, against folks of color so this shit in California is payback, and them Mexicans are giving that cocksucker exactly what he wants, open season..

I just hope the Orangutan keeps going to California during his campaign, he wants carnage those Mexicans will happily oblige.....:deal:

Last edited:

You started this bullshit thread, and can't even explain why you think these were all H

You can't even finish a sentence

You started this bullshit thread, and can't even explain why you think these were all H

The masses must constantly be aroused into a confused state of anxiety. The very last thing any power structure wants to confront is a massing of coherent human beings.

You can't even finish a sentence

What, no period either?

If you really want to see the police shit themselves, burn the mexican flag. Burn the Mexican flag and throw a koran on the fire. Pop that boil.

Forum List

Back