🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary warren I mean elizebeth may run for president

Will her deep American Indain heritage help her secure the American Indain vote

Just the thought of it is already triggering folk. "American Indians" know all to well that the political/legal/economic system(s) is an illusion.

Woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo

warren.jpg

Such is the nature of political discourse in exceptional america. Don lost his bet and his minions squeal like stuck hogs.

You gotta hand it to democrat politicians, they have thick skins. Maybe it's because they can count on media support but Fouxahontis would have been laughed out of Washington if she was a republican. I hope she gets the nod by democrats.

Any half fuckwit jackass that can disparage the name Pocahontas clearly has no understanding of his or her own nation's foundational history. And for her euro befriending efforts, she died in captivity in Britain. Turns out she was wrong about the euros and King Philip was right, he still is.

Pocahontas and her father, Chief Powhatan, have many notable descendants, including Edith Bolling Galt Wilson, Woodrow Wilson's wife; American Western actor Glenn Strange, Las Vegas entertainer Wayne Newton[72] as well as members of the First Families of Virginia, including George Wythe Randolph, Admiral Richard E. Byrd, and Virginia Governor Harry F. Byrd.

Senator Jeanne Shaheen, a descendant of Pocahontas.

Pocahontas - Wikipedia

Warren thinks she has a chance in hell of becoming POTUS? She's a nut job who thinks she's a native American.

There was no fiasco ...she was vindicated actually

She was shown to have LESS Native American ancestry than the AVERAGE American. I guess in your anti science addled brain that qualifies as "vindication" but to the thinking world it proves she's a liar.

She's got enough that Don lost his bet and as usual reneged, which is why he's long been considered a toxic risk by US banks. Don's so stupid he had no clue as to the genetics of your so called average american? Shrewd ain't he.

You gotta hand it to democrat politicians, they have thick skins. Maybe it's because they can count on media support but Fouxahontis would have been laughed out of Washington if she was a republican. I hope she gets the nod by democrats.

Any half fuckwit jackass that can disparage the name Pocahontas clearly has no understanding of his or her own nation's foundational history. And for her euro befriending efforts, she died in captivity in Britain. Turns out she was wrong about the euros and King Philip was right, he still is.

Pocahontas and her father, Chief Powhatan, have many notable descendants, including Edith Bolling Galt Wilson, Woodrow Wilson's wife; American Western actor Glenn Strange, Las Vegas entertainer Wayne Newton[72] as well as members of the First Families of Virginia, including George Wythe Randolph, Admiral Richard E. Byrd, and Virginia Governor Harry F. Byrd.

Pocahontas - Wikipedia
What does that have to do with the fact the Warren is a fraud?

Elizabeth Warren already has a head start on the other Democrats who might run for President, because she already has more people who think she's a joke than any of the others. I suppose Democrats might consider that an advantage to have people laughing at you.

She was shown to have LESS Native American ancestry than the AVERAGE American. I guess in your anti science addled brain that qualifies as "vindication" but to the thinking world it proves she's a liar.

She's got enough that Don lost his bet and as usual reneged, which is why he's long been considered a toxic risk by US banks. Don's so stupid he had no clue as to the genetics of your so called average american? Shrewd ain't he.
Wrong. She didn't have enough. She is no more Native American then me or Trump. Only the truly deluded believe Warren came out a winner in that bet.

Also, Senators often run for President, but almost never win the election.

And if they do win, they are woefully unprepared because the job of Senator does not prepare you to be President.

I sure hope "she" runs. What democrats fail to understand, even to this day, is that most of us were tired of the Klintons back in the '90's. Shillary was just a horrible candidate...PERIOD. Lizzy Warren won't fare any better, unless the libs invoke some REAL Russian collusion. LOL!

She was shown to HAVE Native American ancestry. That was the "controversy". She was vindicated

She was shown to have LESS than the average American,. which means she's a liar because she used her "Native American "heritage" to further her career you 'tard.

So, who's sock puppet are you?

Pocahontas - Wikipedia
What does that have to do with the fact the Warren is a fraud?

Don's the fraud, welched on his bet like he's welched on US banks so much they won't go near his toxic ass. Which is why you can't see his money laundering taxes.

Forum List

Back