🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary warren I mean elizebeth may run for president

She was proven to have native American ancestry...which was the entire controversy
HA HA HA. Elizabeth Warren!! Are you kidding ? This women is a laughingstock. Run for president! Whaaaat? She'll be laughed right off the stage at the debates. All that stuff about her being an American Indian, and that DNA test that showed she had about 1/300 of Indian blood (about the same as most white Americans).

Oh man! This is going to be a laugh party. Maybe the Democratic primary candidates will show up wearing feathers, beads, and warpaint to show they've got Indian blood too. Or maybe they'll wear cowboy suits to show they're not trying to hoodwink anybody.

The oddest thing about all this is that Warren looks about as much like an Indian, as Opie on the Andy Griffith show, or Donald Trump himself. Lots of the other candidates look a lot more Indian than Warren does (Kamala Harris, Beto O'Rourke, Chris Murphy, Andrew Cuomo, etc) If Pochhontas were to get nominated, Oh, the Republicans will have a field day with this. Woo-Hoo.

real-indian-V.A.-Shiva-Ayyadurai-challenges-fake-indian-senator-elizabeth-warren-dna-test.jpg

the optimism that people had in their country has been beaten and bruised by Trump. President Pocahontas will retain that optimism and confidence in the United States of America!

After 2016, I don't think anyone can be overlooked for 2020. I'm sorry to bring this up, but I'm not sure Americans know just how dumb they are. In fact, one of the causes for the dumbing down of America (Reality TV), is where you got your current president.

When you have a population of 325 million, and you end up with a choice between Clinton and Trump for the most important job in the nation, somewhere along the line something broke. I hope collectively as a nation you are able to fix whatever is broken, as the world has been a better place with you in charge.

After 2016, I don't think anyone can be overlooked for 2020. I'm sorry to bring this up, but I'm not sure Americans know just how dumb they are. In fact, one of the causes for the dumbing down of America (Reality TV), is where you got your current president.

When you have a population of 325 million, and you end up with a choice between Clinton and Trump for the most important job in the nation, somewhere along the line something broke. I hope collectively as a nation you are able to fix whatever is broken, as the world has been a better place with you in charge.
Trump is a million times better than Macron, Merkal, May and
Trudeau are all 1000 times worse than Trump. May sold out her people to the EU on Brexit. All of them are allowing their countries to be invaded by Muzzie savages.

Forum List

Back