Hillary's biggest gaffe during the debate...It will come back to haunt her if she's the nominee

Anderson Cooper asked her which enemies are you proud to have made during your political career. Her answer was Republicans. I was dumbfounded on how stupid she could be. Of course the left winged partisans on this board will say her answer was great...they're morons...and I didn't start this thread for the purpose of having a partisan debate anyway. I started this thread to discus how stupid Hilary's comment was and how much it will hurt her. I don't know what compelled her to say such a politically stupid thing. I guess that she was feeling too comfortable with the left winged circle jerk that was going and she accidentally revealed her true colors maybe? I dunno...the question I have is how bad will this mistake hurt her if she wins the nomination?
I thought it was stupid too. She basically alienated half the nation.

Excellent point, she didn't qualify republicans by saying republicans in office, she just said republicans.So I guess all republican citizens should now know she considers them enemies.
The list of Republicans who don't reflexively and unthinkingly hate her is probably magnitudes shorter than the list who do.

I don't understand why you're sticking up for her. Forget about republicans, was what she said not stupid politics?

Anderson Cooper asked her which enemies are you proud to have made during your political career. Her answer was Republicans. I was dumbfounded on how stupid she could be. Of course the left winged partisans on this board will say her answer was great...they're morons...and I didn't start this thread for the purpose of having a partisan debate anyway. I started this thread to discus how stupid Hilary's comment was and how much it will hurt her. I don't know what compelled her to say such a politically stupid thing. I guess that she was feeling too comfortable with the left winged circle jerk that was going and she accidentally revealed her true colors maybe? I dunno...the question I have is how bad will this mistake hurt her if she wins the nomination?
How could it possibly hurt her? Hillary Derangement Syndrome is already metastasized and is in Stage IV. There is nothing Hillary could possible say or do that will ever cause a Republican to say, "Sounds good to me!"

She has nothing to lose that isn't already dead.
In the Democratic primary it won't hurt her in a general election where you have moderates and independents voting it could.
Moderates and independents are intelligent enough to understand what she meant.

How could it possibly hurt her? Hillary Derangement Syndrome is already metastasized and is in Stage IV. There is nothing Hillary could possible say or do that will ever cause a Republican to say, "Sounds good to me!"

In the Democratic primary it won't hurt her in a general election where you have moderates and independents voting it could.

Oh and what did she mean by I'm proud that republicans are my enemies?

All these investigations of HILLARY have turned up what ? A bunch of nothing . It's a constant witch hunt .

I guess you need it explained to you, eh? Then it would be a waste of time.

Paradox!

The population has proven more than a few times over the years that is not always the case. By the way understanding what she meant doesn't necessarily mean they will believe she meant what her supporters think she meant.

The population has proven more than a few times over the years that is not always the case.
They get it.

If you don't get it, it's like having to have a joke explained to you. The very act of explaining it to you takes away from the whole point.

Twenty five years, give or take, of Republicans bashing Hillary.

GOP: Bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash bash

MODERATOR: Who are you most proud of for having as an enemy?

CLINTON: The Republicans!

RUBES: What the hell did she mean by that?!? My feelings are hurt! Now let's talk some more about what lying evil bitch she is. Bash bashbashbash bashbashbashbashbashbash bashbashbashbashbashbashbashbashbashbash

A Democrat makes a racist "sit in the back" remark and somebody....nay...anybody is surprised?

Moderates and independents are intelligent enough to understand she has her foot in her mouth, up to the knee

I guess you need it explained to you, eh? Then it would be a waste of time.

Paradox!

She meant what she said at face value, idiot. No one has ever got elected admitting they are a left wing, hyper partisan ideologue...and that is what she's telling everyone.

All these investigations of HILLARY have turned up what ? A bunch of nothing . It's a constant witch hunt .
it's a witch hunt all right.... who gets her broom ??

she's the democrat's christine o'donnell.

this is a spin off of obama playing the race card...

"They're counting on young people staying home and union members staying home and black folks staying home," President Obama said at a rally in Philadelphia.

Obama: Republicans Counting On Blacks Staying Home | RealClearPolitics

Last edited:

The population has proven more than a few times over the years that is not always the case.
They get it.

If you don't get it, it's like having to have a joke explained to you. The very act of explaining it to you takes away from the whole point.
Time will tell who gets what the one thing that has been proven over and over again in politics is what someone may mean and how it gets spun and received are very different things. In the world of politics reality and perception are rarely the same.

Hillary has made much bigger gaffes than saying Republicans hate her. In fact, that is probably one of the most truthful things she has ever said.

Sadly, the rubes have no clue about the things of substance which are far more significant in the damage department. Which is really ironic, since focusing the rubes' attention on her saying Republicans hate her enables her to get away with shit that actually matters.

Same exact strategic blunder made against Obama in 2008 AND 2012.

Retards, by definition, never learn.

Hillary has made much bigger gaffes than saying Republicans hate her. In fact, that is probably one of the most truthful things she has ever said.

Sadly, the rubes have no clue about the things of substance which are far more significant in the damage department. Which is really ironic, since focusing the rubes' attention on her saying Republicans hate her enables her to get away with shit that actually matters.

Same exact strategic blunder made against Obama in 2008 AND 2012.

Retards, by definition, never learn.

You're intentionally mischaracterizing what she said. She didn't say republicans hate her, she said she is proud to have republicans as an enemy. Words matter. You are being a hack. everyone can see that.

Forum List

Back