Hispanics Rally to Trump, Boosting His 2020 Chances (McLaughlin + Marist/NPR polls)

Trump got 27 percent of the Hispanic vote 2 years ago. Black unemployment has dropped 1 point in the 2 years of Trump after dropping about 10 percent during Obama. Trump is making millions off us now. Every weekend he goes to Florida Mir a Lago charges us for the bill.
So he DID almost DOUBLE Hispanic polling, Did lower black unemployment to an all time low and didn't charge the didn't charge the Tavpayer for his mother in law taking care of his children as the Surrender Monkey did....and he has saved America way more than a bunch of trips to Florida!!!!

Black and Hispanic Unemployment in America Reach Record Lows - ...
Bloomberg › news › articles › black-and-...

May 4, 2018 · Unemployment rates among black people and Hispanics in the U.S. ... which fell below 4 percent last month for the first time since 2000.

Unemployment-rate-from-Obama-to-Trump.png

Since this chart, according to YOUR link, black unemployment dropped 0.2 percent from 6.8% to 6.6%.

Obama did a better job.
Was it as low as Trumps?....did it START at the worst time and could only get better?....ROTFLMFAO!

Obama did a better job.
The Surrender Monkey .... helped create ISIS

Sorry, Democrats: Obama Is More Responsible For ISIS Than Trump
Forbes

Feb 16, 2017 · Nevertheless, the United States military forces, under the direction of then President Obama, quickly started a withdrawal from Iraq that

Current Down Jones at 26342 within 300 points of RECORD DOW!!!

AND...National Unemployment Rate at 3.8 Percent Through February2019. Approximately 20,000 jobs were created in February 2019, and the national unemployment rate dipped to 3.8 percent, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics

Yeah, the SURRENDER MONKEY DID THAT......because you are a biased black you just can't stand the truth.... ABNORMAL!!!

The status of forces agreement was agreed to by Bush, who created what caused ISIS.

You were shown that Obama created the economy of the last 2 years. Trump will be setting trillion dollar deficits starting this year.

So he DID almost DOUBLE Hispanic polling, Did lower black unemployment to an all time low and didn't charge the didn't charge the Tavpayer for his mother in law taking care of his children as the Surrender Monkey did....and he has saved America way more than a bunch of trips to Florida!!!!

May 4, 2018 · Unemployment rates among black people and Hispanics in the U.S. ... which fell below 4 percent last month for the first time since 2000.

Since this chart, according to YOUR link, black unemployment dropped 0.2 percent from 6.8% to 6.6%.

Obama did a better job.
Was it as low as Trumps?....did it START at the worst time and could only get better?....ROTFLMFAO!

Obama did a better job.
The Surrender Monkey .... helped create ISIS

Sorry, Democrats: Obama Is More Responsible For ISIS Than Trump
Forbes

Feb 16, 2017 · Nevertheless, the United States military forces, under the direction of then President Obama, quickly started a withdrawal from Iraq that

Current Down Jones at 26342 within 300 points of RECORD DOW!!!

AND...National Unemployment Rate at 3.8 Percent Through February2019. Approximately 20,000 jobs were created in February 2019, and the national unemployment rate dipped to 3.8 percent, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics

Yeah, the SURRENDER MONKEY DID THAT......because you are a biased black you just can't stand the truth.... ABNORMAL!!!

The status of forces agreement was agreed to by Bush, who created what caused ISIS.

You were shown that Obama created the economy of the last 2 years. Trump will be setting trillion dollar deficits starting this year.

brown man GOOD
orange man BAD

Trump got 27 percent of the Hispanic vote 2 years ago. Black unemployment has dropped 1 point in the 2 years of Trump after dropping about 10 percent during Obama. Trump is making millions off us now. Every weekend he goes to Florida Mir a Lago charges us for the bill.

Obama did a better job.

Obama did a better job.

Of weakening the US, yes. Too bad the 1st black president couldn't have been a real black American. Nope, we got a Kenyan Muslim/Communist traitor instead.

To bad what you said was not true.

A millennial and I were talking about this today, Democrats and progs are sinking fast. Poetic justice if they collapse. We need more blacks to come into the light. Conservatives aren't perfect for sure, but shit, prog-speak is fucked up to shit, same with their ideology, same with their taxes, their attack on gender, thought, race, country, internet, education, every mother fucking thing they touch.

Democrats used to be MUCH better. Same with liberals, Hollywood and that. Progs killed that too.

We blacks see the light. And know the light will be turned off if we join the 30 percent bigot club. You aren't growing .

You've been used by the Democratic Party for sixty years, IM2 but you're so fixated the bigotry that you think lurks around every corner that you can't see it! Here's a hint for you...if you want REAL political power for blacks? Don't give your votes as a knee jerk reaction...give them to the people who actually make the lives of blacks BETTER...not the people who give you lip service before every election and then could care less about you until the next election!

Drop the dumb shit junior. I live in a motherfucking republican state. Republicans don't make lives better for blacks and all this shit you and the other supremacists here are doing is paying lip service hoping that we are actually as dumb as you think we are and join your party so you can elect Trump after Trump until your punk asses can erase all provisions of the civil rights act.

I haven't been used for shit. I get tired of you maggots trying to tell me what the hell I don't see. I've seen Nixon, Reagan, both of those punk ass Bushes and now this asshole Trump. The lot of them all racists and crooks. The only decent republican president I've seen was Gerald Ford and he was picked by Nixon because he was a patsy Nixon knew would pardon him.

So spare me the join the republican party pep talk. I worked in the black community for 30 years on issues and the whites who would work with us were always democrats. Republicans always had excuses or no we can't answers.
It appears that, being black has consumed your life. That is the only topic that interests you, it is so askewed that you think most of the former presidents were racists. Well, I may disappoint you, but for most people in this country, we don't wake up in the morning consumed by the thought of the color of people.

The vast majority take color for granted, their are many colors of people in our country and they are friends with whites, spouses of whites, godparents of whites, even siblings of whites.

Having spent most of your adult life working in the black community, you just didn't adequately perceive the normal relationships blacks have with whites. You are accustomed to seeing the less successful, blacks who have problems with addiction, possibly have a history of incarcination, and are blaming the world for their woes. There's another world out there...one that is just as real as the community you served. And we are not consumed with racism.
if you vote for a racist like trump, you are a racist. i think it is odd you believe you can speak for what a black man sees in his life, and his own personal observations, and i doubt if he is talking about just dealing with black people who have major problems in their life, especially since he expresses himself better than you express yourself. when did you first start believing you could read other people's minds, especially the minds of those much more intelligent than you? how many fingers am I holding up? prove what a mind reader you are.
If I think people should be responsible for their own lives, I am a racist.

If someone does nothing but make himself the victim day in and day out, I believe he's got a problem, and that makes me a racist. Sometimes a person has to look beyond their own personal life to get the proper perception of reality.

I taught in the inner city for 32 years and dealt with the parents on behalf of the children. Interestingly, I never had a parent accuse me of being unfair, biased and certainly not racist. Two thirds of the children were minorities.

As for intellect, it is what it is. I'm neither better than IM2 nor worse, for intellect does not make a whole person. A person has to have experiences of different facets of life to make a well rounded person. If a person works in the same community he lives perhaps there will not be enough experiences outisde of that community to get the proper perspective of life.

A millennial and I were talking about this today, Democrats and progs are sinking fast. Poetic justice if they collapse. We need more blacks to come into the light. Conservatives aren't perfect for sure, but shit, prog-speak is fucked up to shit, same with their ideology, same with their taxes, their attack on gender, thought, race, country, internet, education, every mother fucking thing they touch.

Democrats used to be MUCH better. Same with liberals, Hollywood and that. Progs killed that too.

We blacks see the light. And know the light will be turned off if we join the 30 percent bigot club. You aren't growing .

You've been used by the Democratic Party for sixty years, IM2 but you're so fixated the bigotry that you think lurks around every corner that you can't see it! Here's a hint for you...if you want REAL political power for blacks? Don't give your votes as a knee jerk reaction...give them to the people who actually make the lives of blacks BETTER...not the people who give you lip service before every election and then could care less about you until the next election!

Drop the dumb shit junior. I live in a motherfucking republican state. Republicans don't make lives better for blacks and all this shit you and the other supremacists here are doing is paying lip service hoping that we are actually as dumb as you think we are and join your party so you can elect Trump after Trump until your punk asses can erase all provisions of the civil rights act.

I haven't been used for shit. I get tired of you maggots trying to tell me what the hell I don't see. I've seen Nixon, Reagan, both of those punk ass Bushes and now this asshole Trump. The lot of them all racists and crooks. The only decent republican president I've seen was Gerald Ford and he was picked by Nixon because he was a patsy Nixon knew would pardon him.

So spare me the join the republican party pep talk. I worked in the black community for 30 years on issues and the whites who would work with us were always democrats. Republicans always had excuses or no we can't answers.
It appears that, being black has consumed your life. That is the only topic that interests you, it is so askewed that you think most of the former presidents were racists. Well, I may disappoint you, but for most people in this country, we don't wake up in the morning consumed by the thought of the color of people.

The vast majority take color for granted, their are many colors of people in our country and they are friends with whites, spouses of whites, godparents of whites, even siblings of whites.

Having spent most of your adult life working in the black community, you just didn't adequately perceive the normal relationships blacks have with whites. You are accustomed to seeing the less successful, blacks who have problems with addiction, possibly have a history of incarcination, and are blaming the world for their woes. There's another world out there...one that is just as real as the community you served. And we are not consumed with racism.

I'm consumed with being me. I am black. And don't try preaching the colorblind lie to me.

I grew up in a town that was more than 90 percent white. I have lifelong friends who are white.

I've seen all the states but Alaska and Hawaii. As well as Mexico and Zimbabwe. I've seen everything you say I haven't and you're a g-d lie when you tell me this nation is not consumed with racism.
So be it. Live the angry victim and see where it gets you.

I'm consumed with being me. I am black. And don't try preaching the colorblind lie to me.

I grew up in a town that was more than 90 percent white. I have lifelong friends who are white.

I've seen all the states but Alaska and Hawaii. As well as Mexico and Zimbabwe. I've seen everything you say I haven't and you're a g-d lie when you tell me this nation is not consumed with racism.

If you look long and hard enough you can find just about anything...anywhere! Claiming the US is "consumed with racism" is laughable in the year 2019, IM2! In case you missed it a black man was elected President of this "racist" country not once...but twice!

Let me guess...you think claiming you have "white friends" means that YOU can't be a racist? Too funny! You're like a black Archie Bunker!

The US is consumed by racism in 2019. The majority of whites voted against Obama in both elections. I have white friends, was married to a white woman who had a white child I helped raise. I am not racist because I am not racist. Pointing out white racism is not racism. And you calling me a racist trying to shut me up about white racism hasn't worked so well for you guys.

Last you are straightjacket crazy if you think I'm trying to look for racism. Drop the dumb fuck white conservative retardation that allows you to actually believe such mother fucking lunacy.
Spoken by a perceived "victim."

How has the alliegance to the democrats been working out for you? I hear a lot of griping. Maybe you should try actually listening to Republicans instead trying to find the most extreme wackos and saying they're all like that.

I live in a republican state. I think I can say that I have listened to republicans.

Why is it that you republicans feel the need to use the tactics you do with us? Do you think we can't read? Do you think that you can get us to join by blaming democrats for slavery while you oppose affirmative action, voting rights and most civil rights? Why in the FUCK would we want a return to states rights? Why do we watch you guys support the annual payment of reparations to native American nations for things you did not do, then tell us that we should not hold the government responsible to pay a promise they broke to us because YOU didn't do it.

You republicans insult our intelligence with your bullshit. We don't need to hear your fucking lectures about work and handouts. You slothful, shiftless, whites, are where you are literally off the backs of our ancestors. You benefitted from government programs we couldn't get even though our tax money was in the pot too. Suburbs for whites were built with government guaranteed loans from banks with our money in it.

So it's time republicans listened to us. We were republican before but because you refused to listen, we left. White Democrats aren't much better but they do listen. They listened so well that they heard the first black president accept their nomination. Talk to me about the republican party when you have as many blacks in national leadership positions as the democrats.
After seeing how democrats have taken advantage of the black vote, It’s incredible to see you still thinking they care about you.

Trump has done more for blacks in the past 2 years than democrats have ever done.

Unless they convince HRC to run again, Trump has it all but won.
wow, hard to believe how stupid trump voters are, but then again, they are trump voters!! what do you expect? sanity? one moron believes it is easier to take control of the country as president in the middle of the second worst recession in our history and stuck in two senseless ground wars costing 100s of billions of dollars a year, with 2 of the 3 american car makers about to go tits up causing even more millions of jobs when you include all the jobs tied to the big car makers, like different vendors, dealerships, etc., than it is to take over after the mess has been cleaned up and we only have a few thousand troops in Afghanistan.

that is what counts for good old white boy logic in republican land. Black guy had it easy!! he got to take over when the dow had lost half its value in the last year of bush, when the unemployment rate doubled the last year of bush, when the last budget year of Bush showed a deficit of 1.4 trillion dollars, when almost every state was going bankrupt and couldn't fund necessary projects and had to have some federal help just for the most basic services to keep functioning...and stuck in two goddamn wars...gee, if only stupid fuck trump could have had such luck!!

obama great record.jpg

Obama did a better job.

Obama did a better job.

Of weakening the US, yes. Too bad the 1st black president couldn't have been a real black American. Nope, we got a Kenyan Muslim/Communist traitor instead.

To bad what you said was not true.

What parts were not?

If you look long and hard enough you can find just about anything...anywhere! Claiming the US is "consumed with racism" is laughable in the year 2019, IM2! In case you missed it a black man was elected President of this "racist" country not once...but twice!

Let me guess...you think claiming you have "white friends" means that YOU can't be a racist? Too funny! You're like a black Archie Bunker!

The US is consumed by racism in 2019. The majority of whites voted against Obama in both elections. I have white friends, was married to a white woman who had a white child I helped raise. I am not racist because I am not racist. Pointing out white racism is not racism. And you calling me a racist trying to shut me up about white racism hasn't worked so well for you guys.

Last you are straightjacket crazy if you think I'm trying to look for racism. Drop the dumb fuck white conservative retardation that allows you to actually believe such mother fucking lunacy.
"I am not racist because I am not racist." Did you really just make that statement? Not only are you a racist, IM2 but you're kind of stupid!

"I am not racist because I am not racist." Did you really just make that statement? Not only are you a racist, IM2 but you're kind of stupid!

Forum List

Back