History Shows Us Where the #ThugsForBiden Are Heading

And days later Biden refuses to disavow it.
That issue is between you and our next president, Joe Biden.

And since Joe Biden isn't a member here, and you seem to be defending, and speaking for him...Then it is you that should address the reply instead of deflecting.
I speak for no one but myself.

*sigh*.... And here we have yet another troll that doesn't really want to respond honestly, and have a conversation about the differences in thoughts or beliefs...Instead, it is a tactic of cherry picking every little response to find something that can shift discussion, leaving him in control of said conversation and deflecting from the questions that would actually further the conversation....IOW, a waste of time....

And since Joe Biden isn't a member here, and you seem to be defending, and speaking for him...Then it is you that should address the reply instead of deflecting.

*sigh*.... And here we have yet another troll that doesn't really want to respond honestly, and have a conversation about the differences in thoughts or beliefs...Instead, it is a tactic of cherry picking every little response to find something that can shift discussion, leaving him in control of said conversation and deflecting from the questions that would actually further the conversation....IOW, a waste of time....
No

I don’t have the luxury of being on my phone all day. I have to sell cars and do my part to recover the economy.

what have you done today for your country?

No

I don’t have the luxury of being on my phone all day. I have to sell cars and do my part to recover the economy.

Used car salesman. Hilarious.

No

Used car salesman. Hilarious.
New car finance manager.

No

Oh yeah you are....

and

You think that as a car salesman, that you're a vital part of economic recovery? Just for a moment I want you to think of how you get that car on the showroom floor....Was it delivered to you, or did you build it yourself right there on the floor....? Then I want you to think of everything, and I do mean every damned thing you have in your life...From the people who actually work to make these items, to those of us that transport these goods to their destinations, spending long hours, and extended times away from our families to make sure that you have these things, so you can bitch about the corporations that devolop, test, and produce them for you...

You snotty little ingrate....I do more for this economy in a week than you produce in your entire carreer.....Without me, you wouldn't have shit....

So, slick your hair back, put on that suit, and get out there and hassle people into wasting their day with you lying to them about what you can do to get them into that car today....Because as soon as you finish with that, you'd better get right back out there to get the next fish you think you can reel in....But, without what I do, your job would be non existant....

You think that as a car salesman, that you're a vital part of economic recovery?
Yep. According to the State of Vermont , I am an ESSENTIAL worker.

Well, rudy poo for you......In Vermont, it is against the law to whistle under water, or if you are a woman, and need false teeth, you're supposed to get permission from your husband....I wouldn't put too much stock in Vermont....

The parallel between Democrat and Maoist tactics is 100% in alignment. If you disagree, name one thing that is not. You can’t.

Paul Watson shows us the steps.

This is where it goes...

1599316100708.png

Attachments

• 1599316135859.png
    1599316135859.png
    131.3 KB · Views: 9

No

Oh yeah you are....

and

You think that as a car salesman, that you're a vital part of economic recovery? Just for a moment I want you to think of how you get that car on the showroom floor....Was it delivered to you, or did you build it yourself right there on the floor....? Then I want you to think of everything, and I do mean every damned thing you have in your life...From the people who actually work to make these items, to those of us that transport these goods to their destinations, spending long hours, and extended times away from our families to make sure that you have these things, so you can bitch about the corporations that devolop, test, and produce them for you...

You snotty little ingrate....I do more for this economy in a week than you produce in your entire carreer.....Without me, you wouldn't have shit....

So, slick your hair back, put on that suit, and get out there and hassle people into wasting their day with you lying to them about what you can do to get them into that car today....Because as soon as you finish with that, you'd better get right back out there to get the next fish you think you can reel in....But, without what I do, your job would be non existant....
A lot of truth in that.

Tell me more. What is it that you do thats so important?

Tell me more. What is it that you do thats so important?

Oh my God, you are door knob stupid....You couldn't figure it out? I've said what I do for a living more than once on this site as well as others...

I have driven a tractor-trailer for 28 years now...spending approximately 270 plus days a year on the road delivering what you need in your daily life....Including what you need to do your job...

You know, holding the views you do, I am frankly surprised that you do what you do....Being a lacky for the giant auto corporations, getting out there and lying, cheating, stealing from the people you sell to, all to gain favor from your corporate masters...

Forum List

Back