Steve Bannon will be ejected from the political arena by the end of:

• January

• March

• June

Results are only viewable after voting.

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
I believe in his haste to field his vendetta he mistakenly drank the hemlock meant for others.

What say you?

It's awesome to see the Trump sheep turn against Bannon.

History repeats itself again. Yesterday's true conservative becomes today's RINO :laugh:

There is no agreeing with Trump 99% of the time anymore. You're with him 100% no matter what he says or does or you're a RINO. I don't know how long the party can sustain such cult-like behavior.

Be careful here, Bannon is a street fighter like Dump you know. They ought to hand these 2 knuckleheads pillows and set them at the 50 yard line at the Super Bowl and let them fight it out. Would be great halftime entertainment!

o6CXiTL.jpg
He is being driven over the edge of Madness

History repeats itself again. Yesterday's true conservative becomes today's RINO :laugh:

There is no agreeing with Trump 99% of the time anymore. You're with him 100% no matter what he says or does or you're a RINO. I don't know how long the party can sustain such cult-like behavior.
sounds like he's a liberal then.

you're either on board with them or you're a:
racist
sexist
nazi
current insult of the day

strange, huh?

sounds like he's a liberal then.

you're either on board with them or you're a:
racist
sexist
nazi
current insult of the day

strange, huh?
Current insult of the day? All of those fit the typical Trump supporter every day.

Forum List

Back