Holocaust survivers mock AOC

I believe you believe it is the truth however, those that lived it tell another story and I'd believe their eyewitness accounts over your uneducated blather any day.
Eyewitness accounts are part of the reason why I no longer believe the accepted Holocaust narrative.

Hitler was an evil person, no two ways about it,
Victors' propaganda.

he tried to install blonde blue eyed people as a superior race.
That's completely false. You believe the same untruths I used to believe.

Having millions put to death for his ego was absolute evil.
It just didn't happen. I know it's hard to accept but it didn't.
Do you have any extra tin foil hats

When did he say "most of them are rapists"?
They are ALL raping the great American system

Hyperbole.
Ok kid, which illegal aliens are not raping our system

Your misuse of terminology is offensive. Stop trolling.
So you can not answer as to which illegal alien is not raping the American system, because they all are.

The question you decided to troll was "when did the President say "most of them are rapists?" Answer that or go troll somewhere else.

I believe you believe it is the truth however, those that lived it tell another story and I'd believe their eyewitness accounts over your uneducated blather any day.
Eyewitness accounts are part of the reason why I no longer believe the accepted Holocaust narrative.

Victors' propaganda.

Is Captain Kangaroo still your favorite TV show?

Hyperbole.

So you can not answer as to which illegal alien is not raping the American system, because they all are.

The question you decided to troll was "when did the President say "most of them are rapists?" Answer that or go troll somewhere else.
Again all illegal aliens are raping the great American system

Hyperbole.

Hyperbole.

Very uninformative

Somehow, Conservatives think all concentration camps have to be Nazi Concentration Camps to qualify

Let’s just call them Republican Concentration Camps to be clear
They are illegal alien USA rapist concentration camps. Every resident should be sent home

Yet you have no proof they are rapists other that Trump declaring that most of them are

When he said some of them are not

Now, if he had said....most of them are not, you would have a point

Victors' propaganda.

Not difficult at all, you are wrong and misguided.

Somehow, Conservatives think all concentration camps have to be Nazi Concentration Camps to qualify

They are illegal alien USA rapist concentration camps. Every resident should be sent home

Yet you have no proof they are rapists other that Trump declaring that most of them are

When he said some of them are not.....

There you go, revealing all the dishonesty expected.

When he said some of them are not.....

There you go, revealing all the dishonesty expected.
You ask a question and he answered it, stop trolling

None of the people in Nazi Germany could walk out of concentration camps
Of course not. I said they were prisoners in concentration camps. They weren't in "death camps."

I will now employ Holocaust Denial on you
how quaint, a denier
"Denial" implies claiming something to be false when one knows it to be true. No one is a "Holocaust Denier;" "Holocaust Exposer" would be more accurate.

I can't read what you just typed because you typed it in Zulu because I'm convinced you're African.
See? If you could overcome the lies that were ingrained in you, we could be friendly. It's very difficult; I know because it was for me.

So you know for a fact that none of the Japanese sent into the camps would have been loyal to Japan
How do you know this?
No, I never said that. That post was a comment about AOC, not the camps themselves.

To be really clear, the only concentration camps in US history have been run by the democrats.
Eisenhower ran as a Republican.

Capri is an uneducated vacuum that just sucks in lies and errors. I can't believe people are not smart enough to realize the Holocaust did happen and these people who deny it are just pawns for stupidity.
Capri was uneducated. Then she was educated in the truth. It's hard to believe that, with all the information that's come out now, people still believe all the lies and exaggerations that have been told about the "Holocaust" and don't realize they're pawns of the jews and the NWO.
But it's understandable. It's hard to overcome things that were put into our heads all our lives. It was very difficult for me and I fought it for a long time.

Nope. Educated people don't it's reality.

President running concentration camps along the border.........

D93Fzi7XkAAS_DB.jpg

:link:

Where the hell have you been? These have been out for awhile. Obama officials rushed to explain photos from 2014 that went viral showing locked-up immigrant children — and Trump's facilities look the same

I know that. But posting a picture of a caption of a picture is not a reliable way to back up a claim. It's far too easy to photoshop something like that. I would easily use that picture, slap a caption on it that claims to be from June 18, 1788, and say it's all Washington's fault. Your link is reliable on its face, his screen shot is not.

None of the people in Nazi Germany could walk out of concentration camps
Of course not. I said they were prisoners in concentration camps. They weren't in "death camps."

I will now employ Holocaust Denial on you
how quaint, a denier
"Denial" implies claiming something to be false when one knows it to be true. No one is a "Holocaust Denier;" "Holocaust Exposer" would be more accurate.

I can't read what you just typed because you typed it in Zulu because I'm convinced you're African.
See? If you could overcome the lies that were ingrained in you, we could be friendly. It's very difficult; I know because it was for me.

So you know for a fact that none of the Japanese sent into the camps would have been loyal to Japan
How do you know this?
No, I never said that. That post was a comment about AOC, not the camps themselves.

To be really clear, the only concentration camps in US history have been run by the democrats.
Eisenhower ran as a Republican.

Capri is an uneducated vacuum that just sucks in lies and errors. I can't believe people are not smart enough to realize the Holocaust did happen and these people who deny it are just pawns for stupidity.
Capri was uneducated. Then she was educated in the truth. It's hard to believe that, with all the information that's come out now, people still believe all the lies and exaggerations that have been told about the "Holocaust" and don't realize they're pawns of the jews and the NWO.
But it's understandable. It's hard to overcome things that were put into our heads all our lives. It was very difficult for me and I fought it for a long time.

Right and the pics and remaining gas chamber and eyewitness accounts--all staged

CUCKOO CUCKOO

I know that. But posting a picture of a caption of a picture is not a reliable way to back up a claim. It's far too easy to photoshop something like that. I would easily use that picture, slap a caption on it that claims to be from June 18, 1788, and say it's all Washington's fault. Your link is reliable on its face, his screen shot is not.

Whatever, it seems you are being petty, we all knew that was from 2014, Associated Press and Ross Franklin put their names on it.

Whatever, it seems you are being petty, we all knew that was from 2014, Associated Press and Ross Franklin put their names on it.

Um, no, I don't know that exactly. For all I know, it's another case like that--was it the New York Times?--front page picture of a crying toddler that was taken years prior to being published.

Did BPAs begin branding illegals' wrists with numbers, like Nazis did to the Jews, and I just did not hear about it?

Um, no, I don't know that exactly. For all I know, it's another case like that--was it the New York Times?--front page picture of a crying toddler that was taken years prior to being published.

Whatever not going to argue about a famous photo, if you can’t figure it out then I guess you need more hand holding than most of us.

Forum List

Back