Holocaust survivers mock AOC

Is Captain Kangaroo still your favorite TV show?
Don't watch TV anymore; I try to stay away from brainwashing.

Not difficult at all, you are wrong and misguided.
Well, I was guided a few years back to realizing that the "Holocaust" narrative is false by being shown a mountain of evidence.

Educated people don't it's reality.
You meant "don't DENY it's reality" right? People educated only about the invented narrative believe it. People who've looked deeper have realized that the accepted narrative is wildly exaggerated, to say the least.

Right and the pics and remaining gas chamber and eyewitness accounts--all staged
You mean the eyewitness accounts of the prisoners who said they were paid for their labor? Or of the ones who told about the prisoner orchestras and plays? Or of the ones who said they never saw any evidence of gas chambers?
Or do you only mean the ones in the profitable books that are confessed falsehoods? Or only the one's from Nuremberg by the tortured German officers? Or only the one's written in English by German officers who couldn't read English?
You mean that one "remaining gas chamber" that was restored, not in it's original state? The one with the wooden door and the window? The one that represents well the clumsiness of Soviet handiwork and not at all the acknowledged brilliance of German engineering?
You mean the pics of the well fed prisoners? Of the camp swimming pool? Of the camp brothel? Of the camp maternity ward? Of the prisoner orchestra? Of the prisoner soccer players? Of the soap made of jew body fat that wasn't? Of the masturbation machine that wasn't? The pictures like that?
Or do you only mean the photos from the end of the war when the prison population had been ravaged by typhus. Or only the ones now proven in writing to have been staged by Stalin? Or only the ones now proven to have been altered?

Well, I was guided a few years back to realizing that the "Holocaust" narrative is false by being shown a mountain of evidence.

You meant "don't DENY it's reality" right? People educated only about the invented narrative believe it. People who've looked deeper have realized that the accepted narrative is wildly exaggerated, to say the least.

Right and the pics and remaining gas chamber and eyewitness accounts--all staged
You mean the eyewitness accounts of the prisoners who said they were paid for their labor? Or of the ones who told about the prisoner orchestras and plays? Or of the ones who said they never saw any evidence of gas chambers?
Or do you only mean the ones in the profitable books that are confessed falsehoods? Or only the one's from Nuremberg by the tortured German officers? Or only the one's written in English by German officers who couldn't read English?
You mean that one "remaining gas chamber" that was restored, not in it's original state? The one with the wooden door and the window? The one that represents well the clumsiness of Soviet handiwork and not at all the acknowledged brilliance of German engineering?
You mean the pics of the well fed prisoners? Of the camp swimming pool? Of the camp brothel? Of the camp maternity ward? Of the prisoner orchestra? Of the prisoner soccer players? Of the soap made of jew body fat that wasn't? Of the masturbation machine that wasn't? The pictures like that?
Or do you only mean the photos from the end of the war when the prison population had been ravaged by typhus. Or only the ones now proven in writing to have been staged by Stalin? Or only the ones now proven to have been altered?

Still living on planet delusional I see. So far you give theory no facts so I'll leave it at that.

Sorry honey, you're indoctrinated useful idiot.

Have you always been retarded or did you study

So far you give theory no facts
Well, I've given facts but, you're right, I haven't provided any support for what I've said. If someone is willing to keep an open mind and to discuss the topic with mutual respect, I'll be happy to offer links and other supporting information.
Here are a few basic places to start, for anyone who might be interested:
The Greatest Story NEVER Told | The Untold Story of Adolf Hitler
Holohoax 101 - The Fundamentals of the Holocaust Hoax
HOLOCAUST DEPROGRAMMING COURSE

you're indoctrinated useful idiot.
Funny -- that's exactly what we say about Holocaust hoax believers.
Personally, though, I don't ever like to call anyone an idiot. People are just uninformed.

Well, I've given facts but, you're right, I haven't provided any support for what I've said. If someone is willing to keep an open mind and to discuss the topic with mutual respect, I'll be happy to offer links and other supporting information.

Personally, though, I don't ever like to call anyone an idiot. People are just uninformed.
tin-foil-hat.gif

Have you always been retarded or did you study
Have you always been abusive or did you develop an online persona?

Maybe you experienced some trauma?
Or do you lack a sense of self-worth?

I studied. I learned that the Holocaust story consists mostly of exaggeration and fiction. Maybe you could study, too. I included a few links above. Then you could draw your own, informed conclusion. "The truth fears no investigation."

Or you could just keep demeaning people who have different views than you. Whatever get's you through the night.

tin-foil-hat.gif

I kind of like your sense of humor.

So reading through this page one question comes to mind, if this is a conspiracy then who specifically instigated and covered this up. There has to be a person or a group of high profile people that perpetrated this great conspiracy? I’d like to know who exactly and when and who exactly funded and achieved this fraud. So who exactly is involved is the big question.

Regarding gas chambers and personal testimonies and propaganda, these might be of interest:
CODOH
4th-Reich
They Lie We See

So was all the images we seen and all the survivors testimony a fake too?
Some of the images are doctored. This has been proven. Some of them are just misrepresented, such as those of typhus victims being displayed as murder victims. Some were staged, such as those of Soviets dressed in German uniforms shooting Russian villagers made out to be jews. (Stalin's order to make this happen has been confirmed (Stalin's "Torch-men-Order" #0428 confirmed by Russia). Pictures of jews in prison uniforms with yellow stars are real; so are the pictures of the camp maternity wards, camp swimming pools, well fed imprisoned children, etc., etc.
A lot of testimony is fake. Some is coerced. Some is real. These were prisoners, it was wartime, it was awful.
No one claims there were no concentration camps, no one claims jews weren't targeted, no one claims there wasn't forced labor, no one claims people didn't die. Revisionist claims are that the numbers are exaggerated, the targeting of jews and other populations was not without cause, and that there was no planned program of genocide.

You are out of your tiny Nazi mind. Enjoy hell.

Regarding gas chambers and personal testimonies and propaganda, these might be of interest:
CODOH
4th-Reich
They Lie We See

So was all the images we seen and all the survivors testimony a fake too?
Some of the images are doctored. This has been proven. Some of them are just misrepresented, such as those of typhus victims being displayed as murder victims. Some were staged, such as those of Soviets dressed in German uniforms shooting Russian villagers made out to be jews. (Stalin's order to make this happen has been confirmed (Stalin's "Torch-men-Order" #0428 confirmed by Russia). Pictures of jews in prison uniforms with yellow stars are real; so are the pictures of the camp maternity wards, camp swimming pools, well fed imprisoned children, etc., etc.
A lot of testimony is fake. Some is coerced. Some is real. These were prisoners, it was wartime, it was awful.
No one claims there were no concentration camps, no one claims jews weren't targeted, no one claims there wasn't forced labor, no one claims people didn't die. Revisionist claims are that the numbers are exaggerated, the targeting of jews and other populations was not without cause, and that there was no planned program of genocide.

So you claim the final solution (as portrayed in that one movie) was fake?

The smart
So you know for a fact that none of the Japanese sent into the camps would have been loyal to Japan

How do you know this?

I know that not ONE Japanese American was ever convicted of sabotage or espionage throughout the entirety of WWII.
There was no need to convict anyone because they were all arrested and detained for the duration

In violation of the Constitution, logic, and justice. Of course, the scumbag fdr didn't give a shit about any of those things.
The jappy incarcerations prevented the worst mass suicide bombings in American history. These fuckwad kamikazes were the first guided missiles, the fact is that they were not allowed to blow themselves up so the arrest saved Japanese lives

Illogical, unconstitutional, racist fantasy. The scumbag fdr depended on such weak-minded, fearful idiocy in his assault on American citizens.

It's the truth, unlike your fantasy of Polish Auschwitz, you're a real idiot beyond belief.

So reading through this page one question comes to mind, if this is a conspiracy then who specifically instigated and covered this up. There has to be a person or a group of high profile people that perpetrated this great conspiracy? I’d like to know who exactly and when and who exactly funded and achieved this fraud. So who exactly is involved is the big question.
That's a very good question. It's also a very complex one. The Soviet, American, and British governments and very, very wealthy jews are behind it. As with any war, the precursors and causes of WW2 are complicated and deeper than the simple narrative given the public. We all want to see the Axis as pure evil and the Allies as the good guys who saved the word. I'm a patriotic American who's father fought in the war; I'd love to think that way, too, and used to. But it's not so simple. It's all too complicated for a forum post but, basically, there was guilt all around, the war wasn't really about stopping the march of tyranny, and the victors wrote the history. Remember, Germany never attacked America or Britain. The "Nazis" were made into the embodiment of evil because it justified everything the "good guys" did and what the jews wanted.

I'll try to dig up some articles to get you more detail.

Last edited:

The Nazi Germans spoke of the barbarity of the camps, as did the Poles, Soviets, and Jews (Among others)

It's hard to believe all these 4 parties who didn't even get along, would all come to the same conclusion for no reason.

That's a very good question. It's also a very complex one. The Soviet, American, and British governments and very, very wealthy jews are behind it. As with any war, the precursors and causes of WW!! are complicated and deeper than the simple narrative given the public. We all want to see the Axis as pure evil and the Allies as the good guys who saved the word. I'm a patriotic American who's father fought in the war; I'd love to think that way, too, and used to. But it's not so simple. It's all too complicated for a forum post but, basically, there was guilt all around, the war wasn't really about stopping the march of tyranny, and the victors wrote the history. Remember, Germany never attacked America or Britain. The "Nazis" were made into the embodiment of evil because it justified everything the "good guys" did and what the jews wanted.

I'll try to dig up some articles to get you more detail.

Germany never attacked Britain?
Wow, so what was the Bombing of London, and Battle of Britain about, exactly?

The Blitz - Wikipedia

You are out of your tiny Nazi mind.
My mind is open. Yours seems closed. Open your mind and educate yourself, then draw whatever conclusions you will, and I'll respect that. It's not too much that I ask the same of you.

So you claim the final solution (as portrayed in that one movie) was fake?
The term "the final solution" pre-dates National Socialism and was used by a Jewish writer to refer to the Germanic peoples and by Zionists to refer to the establishment of a state. I'll have to look up who and when for you; sorry but it's late now. The term translated as "the final solution to the Jewish question" as used by the National Socialist German Government referred to the repatriation of jews out of Europe. There are no documents referring to genocide against the jews, containing that phrase or not.

Forum List

Back