Holy crap, is the LEFT now beginning to wake up?

Said the self-evident, selfish, bitter, loser.
d810b59e31df4b0a9a63f79582ea2fd1--best-comebacks-pee-wees-playhouse.jpg

Liberals are being led around and manipulated by their emotions. Words are not actions, and allowing yourself to get all bent out of shape by a famous person speaking a truth is the epitome of being a useful idiot.
Speaking what truth?

California will always vote democrat, New York will always vote democrat, Oregon, Washington, etc.
They will never vote for an Independent or a republican, regardless of how whacked the DNC becomes.
It's PARTY over country, baby!

No stupid, it's not "party over country". These are the largest urban areas of the country and Republican policies DON'T WORK in areas with high population density. Republicans can't even keep the power on in Texas.

Democrats know that sound governance is taking out the garbage, keeping services running for the people, and providing a platform for both the people and businesses to thrive. Republicans can only cut taxes and crash the economy.

Being "woke" has nothing to do with the reality that Republican economic policies have been an abject failure for the majority of the American people. This is the billionaire owned right wing media pushing a false narrative to protect their tax cuts.

Instead of trying to win votes with sound fiscal policies that people will support and vote for, Republicans are using racism, fear and hate to deepen the divisions between the parties, and get poor people to vote against their own best interests.

Murdoch, Mercer, and the Sinclair Family are using their media empires to promote this false narrative to a trusting and gullible right wing voter who fears further loss of economic power.
Funny stuff! ^^^ :p

First, I'm not getting my hopes up, even though I've been screaming about the Left's cynical weaponization of PC and Identity Politics since I've been on this board (and long before). However:

Interestingly, both the CNN and MSNBC morning shows spent time on how or if the American Left has gone too far with its cultural issues. This, after James Carville, Bill Maher, and even recently Hillary Clinton and Van Jones have been beating the drum on this. Even Al freakin' Sharpton said the Dems are moving from "progressive" to "regressive" (a word I've used about a thousand times here).

We're seeing Hispanics give up and move towards the GOP now. November looks like an ass kicking. Are the Democrats beginning to figure it out, are they starting to realize that they've been concentrating on the wrong issues for too long, losing the working class vote over "defund the police", reparations, destroying businesses that don't want to bake a cake, and trans parades in grade schools?

Are they waking up? AND, is it too late, are they too dependent on it and attached to it to fix this?

Yes, I've seen some o that myself, but, in truth, I perceive it (rightly or wrongly) to be Too Little Too Late, at least for the near term.

And that skepticism is compounded by the idea that such 'admissions' are only coming grudgingly, after these media outlets whipped them along for so long.

No stupid, it's not "party over country". These are the largest urban areas of the country and Republican policies DON'T WORK in areas with high population density. Republicans can't even keep the power on in Texas.

Democrats know that sound governance is taking out the garbage, keeping services running for the people, and providing a platform for both the people and businesses to thrive. Republicans can only cut taxes and crash the economy.
You don't have a clue, you would make a good minion for the democrat party......if you lived in the US. :eusa_whistle:

If you think that the democrat policies are working, you need to seek help, darling.
By the way, the money these days in politics is on the side of the democrats.
And, they will not screw the cash cows. It's called smoke and mirrors. (sheesh, she's gullible.)

I know that this is not taught in Government School.

Prior to the War on the Nuclear Black family that the Progressives waged, two parent black families were as common as two parent white families.
The Progressives made it a requirement that the father not live in the household for the mother and child to receive full benefits.
Hispanics and Blacks are each majority conservatively religious.
If we go down the list of strong family cohesion and values by ethnicity, Asians and Hispanics are right at the top.

As I mentioned earlier - all perfectly suited to support and be supported by the Republican Party.

Yes. I've seen some o that myself. But, in truth, I perceive it (rightly or wrongly) to be Too Little Too Late, at least for the near term.

And that skepticism is compounded by the idea that such 'admissions' are only coming grudgingly, after these media outlets whipped them along for so long.
Oh yeah, this took a while to build, so they can't turn on a dime.

And yes, most of them still refuse to admit the role this played in 2016 through today.

Why should anyone care what Hitlery Clinton thinks at this point. If she wasn't such a shitty candidate and general bitch, we wouldn't have had to endure 4 years of Trump.

Look, Mac, I'm sorry you got called down to HR for that fag joke you told, but standing up for the right thing should not be based on a poll. It's called having integrity.
lol......mac told a fag joke?.....mac?....

But....Clinton was smart enough, common sense, if you will.
There isn't a democrat politician today that has those two qualities.

Clinton won by moving the Democratic Party 50 paces to the right, and Republicans responded by moving in crazy conspiracy theory territory. Embracing Republican lies that the Clintons were and are corrupt criminals out to destroy America. 6 1/2 years of a Special Prosecutor should have proven all of these claims were false, but they just continued to fuel Republican lies that the Clintons were "getting away with it".

All of these lies and conspiracy theories are still alive and well, despite all reasonable evidence to the contrary.

Republicans just keep adding to the lies they continue to tell about Democrats, and you continue to repost these lies as "facts".

But....Clinton was smart enough, common sense, if you will.
There isn't a democrat politician today that has those two qualities.

I would submit Manchin's name, but -
He keeps getting elected as a Democrat in a Conservative state.

Is it splitting hairs to point out the impulse, though admittedly sometimes misguided, on the Left is to reject prejudices, while the impulse on the Right is to foment them?
the left has a hell of a lot of people who are just as bigoted as the right....reject prejudices?......to your face yes....behind closed doors?....not so much........

I told you the media wasn't liberal. It's certainly not speaking for us. You think it's liberal because it's not always speaking for you?

Most of the time it's not what they are saying but what they aren't saying that makes them NOT liberal anymore. But you'll continue to believe it's only lying to you and always represents us. It's a corporation. Mostly 7 big corporations. They control all the media. And they are helping to pull this country to the right.

Where is the outrage and mobilization of pro choice women? I'm not seeing enough on them. Why isn't the media defending Biden as much as I do?
Why isn't the media defending Biden as much as I do?
because they are not as foolish as you are.....

Clinton won by moving the Democratic Party 50 paces to the right, and Republicans responded by moving in crazy conspiracy theory territory. Embracing Republican lies that the Clintons were and are corrupt criminals out to destroy America. 6 1/2 years of a Special Prosecutor should have proven all of these claims were false, but they just continued to fuel Republican lies that the Clintons were "getting away with it".

All of these lies and conspiracy theories are still alive and well, despite all reasonable evidence to the contrary.

Republicans just keep adding to the lies they continue to tell about Democrats, and you continue to repost these lies as "facts".
Aw. Poor perjuring Billy. Always the victim.

You don't have a clue, you would make a good minion for the democrat party......if you lived in the US. :eusa_whistle:

If you think that the democrat policies are working, you need to seek help, darling.
By the way, the money these days in politics is on the side of the democrats.
And, they will not screw the cash cows. It's called smoke and mirrors. (sheesh, she's gullible.)

You've posted nothing but FOX News lies here. Democratic policies from 1993 - 2000 save the American economy from the Republican crashes and the costs of the Gulf War. Democratic policies from 2009 to 2016 saved the US economy from W's crash and built the strongest US economy since WWII.

Trump cut taxes, ran up the deficit, and ran the economy into a tree with covid. Now Republicans are poised to stop this Democratic recovery, because they can't stand the idea of Republicans losing power.

Forum List

Back