HOLY TOLEDO! New poll has Trump at 32% WhoooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo!

Cruz is mired at about 5%.

Some polls show Cruz at #2 behind Trump. RCP Avg. is 8 right now.

What is the sample size? Who was polled? Jesus, but you are a moron. Only morons cite to polls, right?

You're just not getting it. Only those polls that contradict Boss need to be questioned. Those that don't are fine.

What is the sample size? Who was polled? Jesus, but you are a moron. Only morons cite to polls, right?

You're just not getting it. Only those polls that contradict Boss need to be questioned. Those that don't are fine.

Because the Gods of Kobol tell him which polls are skewed and which are best served with horseradish.

This is important, folks!!

Sure, if he gets the nod for Republicans, many might hold their nose and vote for him anyway, basically voting against the eventual Democrat candidate. However, enough seem to dislike him that it could easily lead to low turnout for Republicans on election day if he's the candidate. Does it seem likely that Trump will be able to carry enough moderate/independent voters to win if he has a low turnout of Republican voters?

Here's my analysis on that:

I think Trump appeals to what I will call the "Kardashian Voters" ...people who ordinarily don't vote because they don't really give a rip... they are too busy following celebrity reality shows and such. These people number in the millions... they watch TV regularly along with you and I... they just don't vote. If Trump taps into that wealth of support, and he very much has that ability, look the fuck out.

Let's discuss these "moderate/independents" for a minute... I happen to be a registered independent, for the record. I've not decided for sure who I will vote for in my primary... I like Ted Cruz, I like Carson, I like several others... I'll probably vote for Cruz if he is still in the race by then... our primary is always late to the party and 'my guy' is usually out of it by then... but I have no hesitation supporting someone like Donald Trump.

What BETTER person to appeal to someone who isn't steeped in party loyalty???? Name ONE!

Sure, if he gets the nod for Republicans, many might hold their nose and vote for him anyway, basically voting against the eventual Democrat candidate. However, enough seem to dislike him that it could easily lead to low turnout for Republicans on election day if he's the candidate. Does it seem likely that Trump will be able to carry enough moderate/independent voters to win if he has a low turnout of Republican voters?

I think Trump appeals to what I will call the "Kardashian Voters" ...people who ordinarily don't vote because they don't really give a rip... they are too busy following celebrity reality shows and such. These people number in the millions... they watch TV regularly along with you and I... they just don't vote. If Trump taps into that wealth of support, and he very much has that ability, look the fuck out.

Let's discuss these "moderate/independents" for a minute... I happen to be a registered independent, for the record. I've not decided for sure who I will vote for in my primary... I like Ted Cruz, I like Carson, I like several others... I'll probably vote for Cruz if he is still in the race by then... our primary is always late to the party and 'my guy' is usually out of it by then... but I have no hesitation supporting someone like Donald Trump.

What BETTER person to appeal to someone who isn't steeped in party loyalty???? Name ONE!

Bernie Sanders.

I think lobbies have almost no hold on either Trump or Sanders.

Bernie Sanders.

Nope... Bernie = Unions

Bernie Sanders.

Nope... Bernie = Unions

In that case, Trump = Union (of CEOs)

Might want to rethink trump OP:
"
Tuesday night, the Republican presidential front-runner defended the women's health services provider in an interview on Fox News' Hannity. Trump noted that abortion was a "fairly small part" of what Planned Parenthood does and that "we have to look at the positives also for Planned Parenthood."

"They do good things," he said, interrupting interviewer Sean Hannity's question.

annual report, 3 percent of the roughly 11 million services it provided in 2013 were abortions. The other 97 percent included STD testing and treatment, contraception, cancer screenings, pregnancy tests and other noncontroversial services.

Planned Parenthood said some of Trump's remarks in recent days have been "offensive," but it welcomed the statement of support the real estate mogul, the only Republican presidential candidate who has defended the organization.

"Donald Trump seems to have realized that banning all abortions, shutting down the government, and defunding Planned Parenthood are extreme positions that are way too far outside the mainstream for even him to take," Eric Ferrero, a spokesman for Planned Parenthood Action Fund, said in a statement.
"

That's certainly a valid point. I just don't know that Trump will draw that many to vote who wouldn't normally. Enough to offset any Republicans who won't vote because he's the candidate? Sure. Enough to actually win the election? Far more iffy, I think. I would guess that many, if not most, people who do not vote are simply not interested in politics. I'm not sure Trump will get them interested. Maybe?

Bernie Sanders.

Nope... Bernie = Unions

In that case, Trump = Union (of CEOs)

As far as I know, Trump hasn't taken money from any CEO, Union or Corporate entity.

Again... Look at Bernie's donor list to see who is funding his campaign... UNIONS!

YxdojeP.jpg

"
Tuesday night, the Republican presidential front-runner defended the women's health services provider in an interview on Fox News' Hannity. Trump noted that abortion was a "fairly small part" of what Planned Parenthood does and that "we have to look at the positives also for Planned Parenthood."

"They do good things," he said, interrupting interviewer Sean Hannity's question.

annual report, 3 percent of the roughly 11 million services it provided in 2013 were abortions. The other 97 percent included STD testing and treatment, contraception, cancer screenings, pregnancy tests and other noncontroversial services.

Planned Parenthood said some of Trump's remarks in recent days have been "offensive," but it welcomed the statement of support the real estate mogul, the only Republican presidential candidate who has defended the organization.

"Donald Trump seems to have realized that banning all abortions, shutting down the government, and defunding Planned Parenthood are extreme positions that are way too far outside the mainstream for even him to take," Eric Ferrero, a spokesman for Planned Parenthood Action Fund, said in a statement.
"

So Trump points out that PP also does some good things... and Liberals are going to use THAT to smear him with his supporters? ....Man.... it's getting to be 'desperation time' isn't it? Basically.... what I am hearing is... damned if you do, damned if you don't. He couldn't have taken a more moderate position... yet no moderate would ever vote for Trump, right? If a Conservative is "reasonable" about PP and recognizes they do offer a valuable service sometimes... that's a "bridge too far" because... hey, we all know every Conservative marches in lockstep behind the same rigid ideological socially-conservative beliefs! (NOT!)

"

"

So Trump points out that PP also does some good things... and Liberals are going to use THAT to smear him with his supporters? ....Man.... it's getting to be 'desperation time' isn't it? Basically.... what I am hearing is... damned if you do, damned if you don't. He couldn't have taken a more moderate position... yet no moderate would ever vote for Trump, right? If a Conservative is "reasonable" about PP and recognizes they do offer a valuable service sometimes... that's a "bridge too far" because... hey, we all know every Conservative marches in lockstep behind the same rigid ideological socially-conservative beliefs! (NOT!)
You have that backwards. That's not smearing Trump, that's smearing his supporters.

You have that backwards. That's not smearing Trump, that's smearing his supporters.

Why don't you stop knee-jerk reacting, sit back and let someone teach you about how Conservative philosophy works? ...You might LEARN something! :dunno:

Why don't you stop knee-jerk reacting, sit back and let someone teach you about how Conservative philosophy works? ...You might LEARN something! :dunno:
If I wanted to learn about conservatism, I would watch the movie, 10,000 BC.

I just want Trump to win because I think it would be really funny if he lost his re-election campaign in 2020 and all the headlines said "YOU'RE FIRED!"

That's certainly a valid point. I just don't know that Trump will draw that many to vote who wouldn't normally. Enough to offset any Republicans who won't vote because he's the candidate? Sure. Enough to actually win the election? Far more iffy, I think. I would guess that many, if not most, people who do not vote are simply not interested in politics. I'm not sure Trump will get them interested. Maybe?
Trump won't get people interested in politics, he might just get votes from people who love voting on reality TV programs though.

Politics = boo. Reality TV = yay.

I just want Trump to win because I think it would be really funny if he lost his re-election campaign in 2020 and all the headlines said "YOU'RE FIRED!"

I want Trump to win because I'm an Islamic Terrorist and I think Trump will invade Iran, so we, ISIS, can take over Iran too really easily once Trump messes up Iran real good like he did with Iraq and made things so easy for us.

By the end of a Trump term of office we'll control the whole damn Middle East. Go Trumpy Baby.

Forum List

Back