Homeless in the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, those houses are vacant. But as I've had to say at least a couple times now, whoever came up with the statistic must have researched it. I doubt if that person would have included houses that were uninhabitable in that statistic. If that person had, it would have probably come out that there are over 500 vacant "homes" for every homeless person in the U.S. If that person also included vacant shacks out in the woods, that number would have probably been around 2000 (if not far more) vacant "homes" in the U.S. for every homeless person here.

Got it. So you demand empty houses be vacant AND move-in ready. If the houses are move in ready....they have high value.

The only criteria I have seen you post is "empty". If a house is empty long it always needs to be renovated, at the very least.

But you prefer spending billions of dollars to give boarded up houses to people, instead of spending 1/10th of that and getting the homeless more than just a roof.

Look it up. Find out who exactly came up with the statistic that there are over 25 empty housed for every homeless person in the U.S. Then you can contact them and argue with them. You might actually be able to find out if that person included "boarded up" houses in that statistic. Next, screw that "more than just a roof" shit. Give them the roof of a vacant house. Then to that add that "more" thing you mentioned.

You assume because your entire ego is wrapped up in your plan. You have no evidence at all that the houses are move-in ready.

Well you have no evidence that they aren't. As I said, if I did the research that came up with that statistic, I wouldn't have included houses that were uninhabitable. Seeing how I or any sane person wouldn't have, I am just going to assume that whoever came up with that statistic didn't either.

Wow. So now your position about hitler is "...he isn't as bad as Stalin was"?

Well he wasn't. Not by a LONG shot. Not by many tens of millions more killed shot. And yet, which side did we back. You know, there were at least a couple of occasions where we nearly had nuclear war with Russia. If that had happened, your objections against Hitler would have been coming from a pile of radioactive dust.

Well, when do I get my free house?

Oh wait, being a law abiding, full time working tax payer disqualifies me. I forgot

Either being homeless is a good thing or it isn't. If it isn't, something should be done about it. Get the drift?

Either being homeless is a good thing or it isn't. If it isn't, something should be done about it. Get the drift?
Why do you keep expecting hardworking Americans to carry the lazy? Anyone who is able bodied can get a job if they want.

Why do you keep expecting hardworking Americans to carry the lazy? Anyone who is able bodied can get a job if they want.

What makes you think they're lazy. I used to be homeless. And it wasn't because I was lazy. Or hooked on drugs. But these days there are indeed many jobs. They may be basically just low pay McJobs. But it is better than none at all. These days, the most common reason for being homeless is probably because they are hooked on drugs. And who can blame them. Constantly being told they are shit and happy to let illegals to come here and work at those jobs for less than what an American would expect. That is, the jobs that weren't just shipped off to the wage slave China.

Last edited:
Look it up. Find out who exactly came up with the statistic that there are over 25 empty housed for every homeless person in the U.S. Then you can contact them and argue with them. You might actually be able to find out if that person included "boarded up" houses in that statistic. Next, screw that "more than just a roof" shit. Give them the roof of a vacant house. Then to that add that "more" thing you mentioned.

That "more thing" is being fed, having medical services and counseling.

Those are all able to ne offered because it is on a base.

Well you have no evidence that they aren't. As I said, if I did the research that came up with that statistic, I wouldn't have included houses that were uninhabitable. Seeing how I or any sane person wouldn't have, I am just going to assume that whoever came up with that statistic didn't either.

I'd love to be in the real estate business when you want to buy a house.

Well he wasn't. Not by a LONG shot. Not by many tens of millions more killed shot. And yet, which side did we back. You know, there were at least a couple of occasions where we nearly had nuclear war with Russia. If that had happened, your objections against Hitler would have been coming from a pile of radioactive dust.

We went to war against Germany because Hitler was actively trying to conquer the world.

We fought against evil Hitler.
Later, we resisted evil Stalin.

Both their evil ideologies ended up on the ash heap of history.

That "more thing" is being fed, having medical services and counseling.

Those are all able to ne offered because it is on a base.

You expect people being treated like criminals to get their act together? I'm surprised you just didn't come up with the "solution" to just execute them.

You expect people being treated like criminals to get their act together? I'm surprised you just didn't come up with the "solution" to just execute them.

That solution was your hero's favorite. Not mine.

They will not be treated like criminals.

We went to war against Germany because Hitler was actively trying to conquer the world.

You and your god damned bullshit propaganda. Is there no end to it? Also, I must be fucking psychic! I predicted that my thread "Who was worse. Hitler or Stalin" would disappear. And it has. It is just the kind of debate that you would expect a master to have with his slave. A one sided one. And you probably think you tell the truth. What a joke! Do you enjoy being a joke? Or, being all that you have ever known, you don't even notice.

We fought against evil Hitler.
Later, we resisted evil Stalin.

Both their evil ideologies ended up on the ash heap of history.

You think you can tell me shit? My thread, "Who was worse. Hitler or Stalin" disappeared. The only way morons like you can debate me is my not allowing me to speak. How "brave" of you. Worm. Moron. Sucker.

You and your god damned bullshit propaganda. Is there no end to it? Also, I must be fucking psychic! I predicted that my thread "Who was worse. Hitler or Stalin" would disappear. And it has. It is just the kind of debate that you would expect a master to have with his slave. A one sided one. And you probably think you tell the truth. What a joke! Do you enjoy being a joke? Or, being all that you have ever known, you don't even notice.

Stupid thread is still here.

That solution was your hero's favorite. Not mine.

They will not be treated like criminals.

1. Lowlife, brainwashed liar. I'm NOT allowed to say otherwise. So what I have to say must be true.

2. Basically institutionalizing them on an abandoned military base WOULD be treating them like criminals. Maybe not as bad as a prison itself. But bad enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back