Homeless in the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evil is denying the evidence of the Holocaust. Videos of Jews being loaded into cattle cars, emaciated survivors, and admissions of the guards and the rest.

It's all bullshit. Slaveboy.

Solzhenitsyn 2.jpg

Brainwashed slave. Worm. How is it that you're still not a mod. From your attitude, they should make you the King of mods. That aside, let me explain your close minded cult to you. What "if" what I might say was bullshit. The best thing to do would be to let me say it in the open forum. Where anybody who even just visits this forum could see it. Then everybody and anybody could behold the majesty if what I might say get ripped apart. To be refuted in many different ways. But that doesn't happen, does it. Why? Because the logical reason is because it CAN'T be refuted. Woe isn't me. Because I know the truth. Woe is you. It is as Samuel Clemens once said. "It isn't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It is what you know for sure of that just isn't so."

Look, I don't care at all whether your "truth" gets posted or not. But yu seem to have a lot invested in it.

So grow a pair and just post it. I am sure someone will see it before it is sent to the Rubber Room.

One does not need to be brainwashed to share my admiration for Jews. All one needs is to follow Professor Arthur Jensen's advice to "look at the data."

Admire this slave boy. But keep in mind that there is much, Much, MUCH more I could say in this matter.

jewish filth 3.jpg

David Irving.jpg

A ubi would do away with homeless and hunger! IT would end wage slavery just to stay off the side of a street or to fill your stomach. It is the right thing to do.

A ubi would do away with homeless and hunger! IT would end wage slavery just to stay off the side of a street or to fill your stomach. It is the right thing to do.
1) Where’s the money for that? We’re already $32T in debt.

2) There’s no such thing as wage slavery. There is such a thing as people who didn’t develop valuable job skills. For them, we should have a system where IF they work, they get assistance instead or just handouts for doing nothing.

I browsed it.

It answered my question from Post #525. So it has that going for it.

Browsed it? You should have studied it intensely. Too bad it was almost immediately closed down to further debate. You could have told me what was in it that you thought was untrue. What gets me is that there is another thread by somebody named im2 who did a thread about "why reparations are owed now." Apparently nothing ever happened to it. You know, if the choice comes down to being between Whites taking shit or war, I choose WAR! And if it is "bad for business," all the better. Though maybe you agree with this meme.

true words.jpg

Browsed it? You should have studied it intensely. Too bad it was almost immediately closed down to further debate. You could have told me what was in it that you thought was untrue. What gets me is that there is another thread by somebody named im2 who did a thread about "why reparations are owed now." Apparently nothing ever happened to it. You know, if the choice comes down to being between Whites taking shit or war, I choose WAR! And if it is "bad for business," all the better. Though maybe you agree with this meme.

Yes, I saw that it was closed. That was worth a chuckle.

And how will this choice between "whites taking shit" and war happen? What kind of shit do you expect to have to take? Maybe the same sort of shit you feel free to throw at Jews and blacks? You don't need to wish for that war. I don't think it would turn out like you think.

Besides, the laws we live by will continue to protect us, to a point.

I am not even sure of those Jews said those things If they did, they spoke as individuals, not as representatives of God's Chosen People.

Who is David Irving, and why should I care what he said?
Thanks. There are about 15 million* Jews in the world. The forum’s most recent antisemite found six who MIGHT have made unsavory remarks.

* There were around 15 million Jews in the world right before Hitler. It’s taken 3 generations to build our numbers back.

I am not even sure of those Jews said those things If they did, they spoke as individuals, not as representatives of God's Chosen People.

Who is David Irving, and why should I care what he said?

Oh, they said those things all right. And MUCH worse! There are things like that written in the talmud. And the vast majority of jews believe in it. Though what gets me is how you can be so comfortable being their bitch. For example, as you know, the vast majority of them consider themselves to be the "chosen of god." Do you even know what that means? It means that to them, you are unchosen SHIT!

Also, for some most (maybe all) hasidic jews, if you poured them a glass of wine, they couldn't drink it. Because your doing so made it UNCLEAN! Also, a reporter working for ABC news (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) found herself in an ultra orthodox jewish protest in israel. She ended up basically getting a spit shower. I don't care what lies a jew may tell you. Heed what I say.

As for David Irving, he used to be a well respected historian. Until he denied that the holocaust happened. Then his expert research didn't seem to hold much water any more.

Yes, I saw that it was closed. That was worth a chuckle.

And how will this choice between "whites taking shit" and war happen? What kind of shit do you expect to have to take? Maybe the same sort of shit you feel free to throw at Jews and blacks? You don't need to wish for that war. I don't think it would turn out like you think.

Besides, the laws we live by will continue to protect us, to a point.

I already guessed that you would have liked it getting shut down to debate. Next, if you read the thread you know that White people already have taken shit. And continue to do so. That thread being closed down to debate is just another example of that. Also, what I threw at blacks and muslims in another thread wasn't "shit." It was the truth. Anybody who sees truth as "shit" is shit themselves. Next, as I said in that thread, blacks make up 12.7 to 13.4% of the U.S. population. I think that any war against Whites and blacks would turn out as you hope it would. Also, "the law protecting us?" The"law" seems to protect blacks more than Whites. In the law and justice section, have you not read any of my "Travesty of Justice" threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back