Honest. Does Anybody Think Healthcare.gov Will be Working at the End of the Month?

Healthcare.gov fully Operational in 28 Days?

• Not a Snowball's chance in Hell

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • I'd give it a 10% chance...maybe

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • 50-50

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Of Course it Will Work. Obama Promised, Right?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The website will work just fine soon. Republicans better be hoping that the website is the least of Obamacare's problems though...

You've been saying that for the past month. Denial set in yet? Even if the website gets fixed, nobody's paying those premiums. Nobody. The thing you liberals need to hope for is that this doesn't hurt you in 2014 and 2016. Good luck with that. Well, not really.

:lol:

Last edited:
It is working now.

Geesh, some of you people act demented. The website is up and running. The experience is being improved.

Turn into reality

The time stamp on your post is 12:38 am. Check my time stamp. I just went on and this is the message. Sorry bud, but like Obama...you're lying.

"The Health Insurance Marketplace online application won't be available from around 9 p.m. EST Saturday, November 2 to 9 a.m. Sunday, November 3 while we make improvements. The rest of the site and the Marketplace call center remain available during these hours."

It is working now.

Geesh, some of you people act demented. The website is up and running. The experience is being improved.

Turn into reality

The "experience"?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The website will work just fine soon. Republicans better be hoping that the website is the least of Obamacare's problems though...

You've been saying that for the past month. Denial set in yet? Even if the website gets fixed, nobody's paying those premiums. Nobody. The thing you liberals need to hope for is that this doesn't hurt you in 2014 and 2016. Good luck with that. Well, not really.

We"ll see I suppose

It is working now.

Turn into reality

Reality is, Obamacare is a load of crap. Like I told the other guy, even if you fix the website, who the hell would want to sign up for plans that force them to pay higher premiums?

Snap back to reality, you freaking loon.

We"ll see I suppose

We've already seen how disastrous this law is. It's not of matter of "we'll see," it's a matter of "we'll be running for our lives now."

How sad that you have to tell a straight up lie to prove a point. :( Oh well, I guess if it's okay for Obama, it okay for his supporters.

Last edited:

Might want to take the image tags off there, buddy! :)

I understand it crashed again while Sebelius was testifying before Congress so not promising will it be working better than it is now probably but that's not really saying much.

The Obama Administration has promised it will be 100% fully operational and glitch-free by the end of this month.

The promise was not "kinda-working," or "sorta-working." The promise is 100% fully operational. That is the poll question. Do believe that this is accurate?

and in my opinion

ALL government employees
should be forced into obamacare..... every last one.

it should be, by law, the ONLY health care offered.

I understand it crashed again while Sebelius was testifying before Congress so not promising will it be working better than it is now probably but that's not really saying much.

The Obama Administration has promised it will be 100% fully operational and glitch-free by the end of this month.

The promise was not "kinda-working," or "sorta-working." The promise is 100% fully operational. That is the poll question. Do believe that this is accurate?

and in my opinion

ALL government employees
should be forced into obamacare..... every last one.

it should be, by law, the ONLY health care offered.

You do know you are backing single payer health insurance?

:lmao:

Last edited:

School,

I'll be honest. I did not check Healthcare.gov when I started this thread. I just went on because some other people checked. It is a little bit ironic I start this thread and 1/2 half an hour later the site goes down.

In a way, I hope they fix it. 15 million people just lost their insurance because of this law. No web site. No insurance. Not good.

I just went on. Still can't get any specific prices/plans without entering personal info.

Still says: You'll get final quotes for specific plans based on your income and household after you complete a Marketplace application. All health plans and stand-alone dental plans may not be available at this time, due to technical issues. We'll update this information as soon as it's available.

If you are not applying for a subsidy or know you are not eligible for a subsidy, the amount of personal information you must give is limited and pretty basic. After doing so, you can then see all the plans available along with the prices.

Forum List

Back