🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

House Republicans Refuse To Investigate Trump’s Russia Ties

Thankfully, the Senate seems to be showing more balls. Seems...

Are you employed? Retired? If I had to guess I am leaning toward self-styled intellectual with sociology or some other weak science, subsisting off some kind of meager pension or government assistance--but I could see retired...that explains your ability to be on this board spewing utter bullshit 24/7.

Sort of like this...

Noah-Smith-Doppelganger.png

58a4eebc280000c63a9992d4.jpeg

“A committee that has oversight of many of the issues involving Russia just voted three different times to look the other way,” one Democrat said.

WASHINGTON ― House Republicans really don’t want to investigate possible ties between Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, his administration and Russian officials.

In a House Judiciary meeting where members voted on the committee’s plans for the year, Democrats offered an amendment that would have made oversight of any ongoing investigation into Trump’s alleged connections to the Russian government a priority.

Every single Republican voted against the measure. Democrats deployed the amendment as a symbolic vote, knowing full well Republicans wouldn’t support it.

Much More: House Republicans Refuse To Investigate Trump's Russia Ties. Senate Rolls Right Past Them.

Just another disappointment from House Republicans. I hope none of them call themselves American patriots. Who wouldn't want to investigate collusion with a hostile foreign government like Russia?

What ties?? Have to do better than DNC talking points. Or did Trump get a urainium deal like Hilary did and benefit from it financially ?

58a4eebc280000c63a9992d4.jpeg

“A committee that has oversight of many of the issues involving Russia just voted three different times to look the other way,” one Democrat said.

WASHINGTON ― House Republicans really don’t want to investigate possible ties between Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, his administration and Russian officials.

In a House Judiciary meeting where members voted on the committee’s plans for the year, Democrats offered an amendment that would have made oversight of any ongoing investigation into Trump’s alleged connections to the Russian government a priority.

Every single Republican voted against the measure. Democrats deployed the amendment as a symbolic vote, knowing full well Republicans wouldn’t support it.

Much More: House Republicans Refuse To Investigate Trump's Russia Ties. Senate Rolls Right Past Them.

Just another disappointment from House Republicans. I hope none of them call themselves American patriots. Who wouldn't want to investigate collusion with a hostile foreign government like Russia?
How many simultaneous investigations into the same issue do we really need?

So what - exactly - is there to "investigate" Lakhota? :dunno:

Once again, devout left-wing attorney Alan Dershowitz is on record bashing the fascism of the left and making it very clear that no laws were violated even if the idiotic accusations of the left turn out to be true.
Dershowitz argued Mueller’s appointment would benefit Trump given that “collaborating with the Russians” to get elected wasn’t illegal and Mueller’s role would be to investigate illegalities.

think he will be the beneficiary of the special prosecutor,” Dershowitz said. “A special prosecutor is supposed to investigate a crime and most of the things that have been leveled at the Trump administration are not criminal acts. Collaborating with the Russians to get yourself elected — not a criminal act. Terrible, morally wrong, but not criminal. The same thing is true with the leaking of the information to the Russians.”
The left has engaged in the most bizarre form of fantasies. They have no clue about the laws, the facts, or even their own government. And yet they insist that President Trump can be impeached.

Dershowitz Questions Purpose of Special Counsel - 'What Is the Crime?' - Breitbart

Once again, devout left-wing attorney Alan Dershowitz is on record bashing the fascism of the left and making it very clear that no laws were violated even if the idiotic accusations of the left turn out to be true.
Dershowitz argued Mueller’s appointment would benefit Trump given that “collaborating with the Russians” to get elected wasn’t illegal and Mueller’s role would be to investigate illegalities.

think he will be the beneficiary of the special prosecutor,” Dershowitz said. “A special prosecutor is supposed to investigate a crime and most of the things that have been leveled at the Trump administration are not criminal acts. Collaborating with the Russians to get yourself elected — not a criminal act. Terrible, morally wrong, but not criminal. The same thing is true with the leaking of the information to the Russians.”
The left has engaged in the most bizarre form of fantasies. They have no clue about the laws, the facts, or even their own government. And yet they insist that President Trump can be impeached.

Dershowitz Questions Purpose of Special Counsel - 'What Is the Crime?' - Breitbart

Dooshawitch is full of shit.

Famed (left-wing) attorney Allen Dershowitz himself has come and stated that even if all of the accusations were true, there is no crime as it is not against the law.
“Nobody can point me to a statute that would be violated [by the Trump-Russia collusion],” Dershowitz said. “And a prosecutor is only allowed to look for evidence of a federal crime.”
Some of the most prominent progressives are now waving the white-flag and acknowledging that there is absolutely nothing here but left-wing hyperbole and propaganda. No evidence exists whatsoever and even if it had - there is no law against President Trump's team speaking with Russia.

Alan Dershowitz pulverizes liberal anti-Trump Russia theories — and nearly leaves Carlson speechless

Famed (left-wing) attorney Allen Dershowitz himself has come and stated that even if all of the accusations were true, there is no crime as it is not against the law.
“Nobody can point me to a statute that would be violated [by the Trump-Russia collusion],” Dershowitz said. “And a prosecutor is only allowed to look for evidence of a federal crime.”
Some of the most prominent progressives are now waving the white-flag and acknowledging that there is absolutely nothing here but left-wing hyperbole and propaganda. No evidence exists whatsoever and even if it had - there is no law against President Trump's team speaking with Russia.

Alan Dershowitz pulverizes liberal anti-Trump Russia theories — and nearly leaves Carlson speechless
It is now being said that Trump separately asked the directors of 3 Intel agencies to not only drop the investigation, but to also clear him. It is also being said that they promptly sat down and wrote memos documenting their recall of the conversations.

At this rate, by the time his trip is over, he may be a criminal and barred from entering the country!

Tell us Lakhota - is your idol Nancy Pelosi "full of shit" too? :laugh:
“You’re talking about impeachment,” she said, “you’re talking about ‘what are the facts?’ Not, ‘I don’t like him,’ and ‘I don’t like his hair,’ what are the facts? ‘I don’t like what he said about this’ — what are the facts that you would make a case on?”

“What are the rules that he may have violated?” she asked, rhetorically. “If you don’t have that case, you’re just participating in more hearsay. And that’s not the basis of a — and we owe the American people just some stability in all of this.”
Nancy Pelosi: We can’t impeach Trump just because we dislike his hair

:dance:

“You’re talking about impeachment,” she said, “you’re talking about ‘what are the facts?’ Not, ‘I don’t like him,’ and ‘I don’t like his hair,’ what are the facts? ‘I don’t like what he said about this’ — what are the facts that you would make a case on?”

“What are the rules that he may have violated?” she asked, rhetorically. “If you don’t have that case, you’re just participating in more hearsay. And that’s not the basis of a — and we owe the American people just some stability in all of this.”

We don't want to impeach trump We want to keep inflicting pain into his life And soon before 2018 repubs will be running from him

At this rate, by the time his trip is over, he may be a criminal and barred from entering the country!
So first edward37 was adamant that President Trump would be impeached for "talking" to Russia.

Once people managed to get it through his thick skull that talking to Russia is legal for any U.S. citizen (that pesky little thing called "Freedom of Speech"), edward37 new narrative became that President Trump would be impeached for "colluding" with Russia to "steal" the election from Hitlery Clinton.

Once people managed to get it through his thick skull that "colluding" with Russia is also not illegal, edward37 latest fantasy is that President Trump will be impeached for telling people to "stop" investing. ROTFLMFAO!!!

Oh snowflake....where to even begin with this latest desperate fantasy? For starters - former F.B.I. Director James Comey went before Congress and testified under oath that President Trump never asked him to stop investigating anything.

Second - since these organizations were "investigating" something which is not illegal - they were wasting tax payer dollars and not performing their job properly. Which means that President Trump would have been well within his constitutional authority to direct them to cease their activities. Oops...

Snowflake...President Trump will be your president through 2020 and likely through 2024. The sooner you embrace reality, the sooner you will be able to function in life.

We don't want to impeach trump We want to keep inflicting pain into his life And soon before 2018 repubs will be running from him
The Republican politicians in the House and Senate have no intention of acting as a check or balance on this wayward Executive.

Thankfully, the Senate seems to be showing more balls. Seems...

The house is really worthless when it comes to investigations. I am happy that this has been turned over to a special prosecutor--because there will be no shenangans going on with it. The Senate is where the adults are-and their investigatiion will contiinue--(with limitation as this has now turned into a CRIMINAL investigation since last week.)

Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham on Thursday said it’s clear that after Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein briefed the Senate on the investigation into Russian involvement in the presidential election that it has become a criminal probe. “The shock to the body is that this is now a criminal investigation,” Graham (R-SC) told reporters moments after he exited the Senate chamber.
http://nypost.com/2017/05/18/lindsey-graham-russia-probe-now-a-criminal-investigation/

Robert Mueller has been praised by both Republicans and Democrats. In fact, Obama wanted him to stay on for another 2 years after his term expired.

Comey was compromised because he too was under investigation for his unprecedented interference into this election also. So I never really trusted him to come to any type of conclusion on Trump & the Russian investigation. It's clear Comey wanted Trump to win this election--as he leaked information on Hillary Clinton, but never mentioned a word about an ongoing investigation into Trump and Russia when the investigation started last July. So there couldn't have been more poetic justice than the ass clown he helped win the election was also the one that fired him without warning and in a very humiliating manner.
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI

The Republican politicians in the House and Senate have no intention of acting as a check or balance on this wayward Executive.
Very true. Just as the Dumbocrats refused to impeach Barack Insane Obama despite actual legal grounds and indisputable evidence to do so.

Neither party will ever impeach there own. It's sad. But it is true.

Very true. Just as the Dumbocrats refused to impeach Barack Insane Obama despite actual legal grounds and indisputable evidence to do so.

Neither party will ever impeach there own. It's sad. But it is true.

:blahblah:

So first edward37 was adamant that President Trump would be impeached for "talking" to Russia.

Once people managed to get it through his thick skull that talking to Russia is legal for any U.S. citizen (that pesky little thing called "Freedom of Speech"), edward37 new narrative became that President Trump would be impeached for "colluding" with Russia to "steal" the election from Hitlery Clinton.

Once people managed to get it through his thick skull that "colluding" with Russia is also not illegal, edward37 latest fantasy is that President Trump will be impeached for telling people to "stop" investing. ROTFLMFAO!!!

Oh snowflake....where to even begin with this latest desperate fantasy? For starters - former F.B.I. Director James Comey went before Congress and testified under oath that President Trump never asked him to stop investigating anything.

Second - since these organizations were "investigating" something which is not illegal - they were wasting tax payer dollars and not performing their job properly. Which means that President Trump would have been well within his constitutional authority to direct them to cease their activities. Oops...

Snowflake...President Trump will be your president through 2020 and likely through 2024. The sooner you embrace reality, the sooner you will be able to function in life.
3 directors leaders of important agencies have said trump came to them to ease up on flynn Now I look forward to your spin on that

Forum List

Back