🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

House Republicans Refuse To Investigate Trump’s Russia Ties

The dems are losing their minds. It was fun for a while and I thought they would get over it but apparently not.

Apparently Democrats are more concerned about treason than you are.

Indeed it does appear they are more concerned with committing treason.
Remember Lakhota, these people think Russia is superior to us and that Trump needs to make us more like them.

Remember Lakhota, these people wonder why a phone call has you so upset, when Obama handed Russia our uranium mines. :ack-1:

The dems are losing their minds. It was fun for a while and I thought they would get over it but apparently not.

Remember Lakhota, these people think Russia is superior to us and that Trump needs to make us more like them.

Remember Lakhota, these people wonder why a phone call has you so upset, when Obama handed Russia our uranium mines. :ack-1:
LOL< we expected the 3am call to be something security related, turns out she meant a donation call she had to take.

Turns out that bitching is easy and governing is a bitch, eh?
Actually governing isn't turning out to be that hard. Keep muslims out until they are vetted. Send illegals back. Gut obiecare. Gain jobs here. Don't be a government over bearing dick(democrat). Seems to be going fine.

Gutting The Affordable Health Care ACT is proving to be an absolute bitch in practice...

Have you seen video from some of the recent town hall meeting on it? :eek-52:

Thankfully, the Senate seems to be showing more balls. Seems...

Are you employed? Retired? If I had to guess I am leaning toward self-styled intellectual with sociology or some other weak science, subsisting off some kind of meager pension or government assistance--but I could see retired...that explains your ability to be on this board spewing utter bullshit 24/7.

:cuckoo:

Oh yeah, now America is in the midst of a grave uranium shortage. We want enough nukes to destroy the world 50 times over, right now we can only do it 40.

Actually governing isn't turning out to be that hard. Keep muslims out until they are vetted. Send illegals back. Gut obiecare. Gain jobs here. Don't be a government over bearing dick(democrat). Seems to be going fine.

Gutting The Affordable Health Care ACT is proving to be an absolute bitch in practice...

It hasn't even been two months. I have not seen the recent town halls on it. Have you seen the polls for it? The states that are affected the hardest are the blue states that swung for Trump.

Trump has already defeated Obamacare. He defunded it today? Didn't hear about that?

It hasn't even been two months. I have not seen the recent town halls on it. Have you seen the polls for it? The states that are affected the hardest are the blue states that swung for Trump.

Trump has already defeated Obamacare. He defunded it today? Didn't hear about that?

I haven't heard...

It's certainly not as simple as cutting government funding for it. It's mostly regulations on the insurance industry.

Hell, even Trump wants to keep the provisions which most upset the corporate donors....

There needs to be extreme care taken in dealing with that thing.

Incrementally would be the way to go.
Congress should have spent the last eight years working on it, but they apparently had better things to do :rolleyes:

Like trying to repeal dozens of times. It's February. Don't believe everything the media tells you, in fact don't believe any of it. I don't even think Trump sleeps, but as a life-long conservative this is a God send. Trump is accomplishing more of his promises in one month than most in their entire administration.

I haven't heard...

It's certainly not as simple as cutting government funding for it. It's mostly regulations on the insurance industry.

Yes it is. I have been saying this since 2012--CONGRESS DOESN'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING. Trump can unilaterally repeal Obamacare. How? The exact same way Obama completely reinterpreted immigration laws. This IRS is not enforcing the "tax", taking away its major source of future funding.

Also, Trump can simply not enforce any of the law. What is stopping him?

Yeah things are going real smooth and easy the first three weeks. Lmao. If you think your list is all that matters with governing you're a lot more ignorant than you appear.

They'll investigate and find that, once again, your meds for mental instability are not working.

You lost the senate.

You lost the ability to investigate anything.

No, that would be Obama.

Huh?!? :disbelief:

How do you figure that?

Please be specific and provide links to the information that helped you formulate your opinion that Obama admires Russia.

:popcorn:

That's because there's nothing to investigate.

That whole "Russian election interference" thing was made up by CNN and Buzzfeed.

The NY Slimes had a big article with a headline accusing Trump and Flynn of anything and everything.

In that same article they admitted that absolutely no wrongdoing was found.

Talk about a bunch of hysterical left loons who grab onto anything to harass Trump.

Anyone with a working brain would wait to find out exactly what happened before they go off. Seems lefty loons are still sore losers and are grabbing anything and everything to keep the leaky lefty boat afloat.

I'm more concerned with whoever leaked the info the press. Rhodes is the prime suspect right now. He hates Trump and I'd like to know just who else he leaked info to.

It was a good idea to have the Republican members of the House Judiciary Committee identified on record as unwilling to investigate the connection between the White House and the Kremlin. They belong in a Rogues Gallery.

Forum List

Back