Housing is not a right

Only in areas controlled by Dumbocrats who have implemented failed left-wing policy. Go to any city, state, or county controlled by Republicans and housing is more than affordable. It only doesn’t “keep pace” in progressive shit-holes like New York and San Francisco.

It's more affordable because nobody wants to live there.

No, it's actually because Republicans aren't dumb enough to pass laws that artificially restrict available housing.

Only in areas controlled by Dumbocrats who have implemented failed left-wing policy. Go to any city, state, or county controlled by Republicans and housing is more than affordable. It only doesn’t “keep pace” in progressive shit-holes like New York and San Francisco.

No, it's actually because Republicans aren't dumb enough to pass laws that artificially restrict available housing.

Really? I did not know that.

Enlighten me on those laws.

I will pretend to accept that you are really as clueless as you're pretending to be, and provide you with a tutorial on NY and SF housing laws, if you will actually SAY, "I am too stupid and lazy to figure this out myself, please do my thinking for me!"

Understand, I don't mind substantiating my claims. I just don't believe for a second that you're sincere about this wide-eyed "Gawrsh, I didn't know there were housing laws!" pose.

I will pretend to accept that you are really as clueless as you're pretending to be, and provide you with a tutorial on NY and SF housing laws, if you will actually SAY, "I am too stupid and lazy to figure this out myself, please do my thinking for me!"

Understand, I don't mind substantiating my claims. I just don't believe for a second that you're sincere about this wide-eyed "Gawrsh, I didn't know there were housing laws!" pose.

So you got nothing.

Not surprised.

I prefer to live in an advanced society where it is a right.
Frédéric Bastiat warned us about assholes like you - who would try to convince people that it was somehow “moral” to take what you did not earn.

B3AC1953-EDAE-4B80-92AE-BF8A5A7F312E.jpeg

So you got nothing.

Not surprised.

So you didn't want an answer, you just wanted to post "You got nothing" regardless of what I said.

Not surprised.

So you got nothing. Not surprised.
Dude...don’t even play obtuse. She just took you behind the woodshed and made you her personal little bitch. :laugh:

I have been really busy at work today, and I'm just about to leave, so when I get home and have a chance to sit down to my computer, I will explain EXACTLY what the housing laws are in NY and SF that make it so expensive . . . as if he doesn't already know perfectly well what I'm talking about.

why do so many libs keep saying that it is?

You want to live in some third world country & probably why you voted for Trump. To get us there.

I just heard, "I think an advanced society is one that carries me around like a tick with its head stuck under the skin." Was that what you meant to say?

Dude...don’t even play obtuse. She just took you behind the woodshed and made you her personal little bitch. :laugh:

I have been really busy at work today, and I'm just about to leave, so when I get home and have a chance to sit down to my computer, I will explain EXACTLY what the housing laws are in NY and SF that make it so expensive . . . as if he doesn't already know perfectly well what I'm talking about.
Well, Mr. Queen knows he can’t argue policies because the left’s policies result in poverty. So he has to pretend he doesn’t know. Don’t play his game. Don’t waste your time. He already knows. And when you post it, he’ll just deny those policies are the cause anyway. He’s a partisan hack.

You want to live in some third world country & probably why you voted for Trump. To get us there.

You and your ilk prefer to live in a society where anything you want is a right. Right to college, a right to a home, a right to a gun free society, a right to take as much money away from anybody else that you want, a right to no political opposition, a right to shut down speech you don't want to hear...........

You and your ilk prefer to live in a society where anything you want is a right. Right to college, a right to a home, a right to a gun free society, a right to take as much money away from anybody else that you want, a right to no political opposition, a right to shut down speech you don't want to hear...........

But it doesn't work like that.

You and your ilk prefer to live in a society where anything you want is a right.
Unfortunately Real Dick thinks a “right” means government provides it. That is not the case. He and his fellow parasites absolutely have a right to housing. But it is their responsibility to arrange for that house themselves (legally). I have a right to keep and bear arms - but the government doesn’t issue me firearms. It is my responsibility to legally obtain them myself.

Well, Mr. Queen knows he can’t argue policies because the left’s policies result in poverty. So he has to pretend he doesn’t know. Don’t play his game. Don’t waste your time. He already knows. And when you post it, he’ll just deny those policies are the cause anyway. He’s a partisan hack.

I know he knows, but there are probably people who don't. And a promise is a promise. So here it is.

The housing laws that make it so expensive to live in LA and SF:

DEAR NEW YORKERS: Here's Why Your Rent Is So Ridiculously High

2. Zoning rules inhibit supply.

3. Rent control raises your rent if you're not rent controlled.

4. Property taxes are very high.

5. High construction costs.

For example, New York has an unusually stringent law requiring frequent and costly inspections of building facades, which is why you see so much more scaffolding in Manhattan than other cities.

And there are no non-union crane operators in New York City, meaning any construction project tall enough to require a crane must be built with union labor. That adds costs; union work rules require overstaffing, according to the Real Estate Board of New York, and some crane operators in the city make over $500,000 a year including overtime and benefits.

6. Affordable-housing set asides. Much new multifamily construction in New York City is built under programs where developers get a tax abatement in exchange for setting aside a fraction of the building for affordable housing.

7. Minimum parking requirements. In general, buildings below 96th Street in Manhattan don't have to have parking. But in upper Manhattan and the outer boroughs, developers are forced to build parking (often, more than is demanded by tenants) if they want to build apartments.

8. Tenant-friendly laws. It's really hard to evict a tenant in New York. That's great if you're a deadbeat. It's also the reason that landlords almost uniformly require a full month's rent in deposit—New York's legal maximum for most apartments.

Why Homes in Major U.S. Cities Are Nearly Impossible To Afford

California’s High Housing Costs: Causes and Consequences

You and your ilk prefer to live in a society where anything you want is a right.
Unfortunately Real Dick thinks a “right” means government provides it. That is not the case. He and his fellow parasites absolutely have a right to housing. But it is their responsibility to arrange for that house themselves (legally). I have a right to keep and bear arms - but the government doesn’t issue me firearms. It is my responsibility to legally obtain them myself.

Unfortunately,you are too fucking stupid to know what I think or know.

First of all, most sane people don't NEED a fucking gun.

People do need shelter. In an advanced society, people are given access to housing. Just like for food & healtrhcarte.

Oh fuck off. I never said any of that shit. You want to live in this country & whine whine whine about supporting it through taxes. to quote you " OMG OMG OMG the government is stealing my money" As you make a living utilizing the governent supplied highway system/. Whart a hytp;ocrite piece of work you are.

Grow the fuck yup. OPut down your gun &man up & support this country.

Oh fuck off. I never said any of that shit. You want to live in this country & whine whine whine about supporting it through taxes. to quote you " OMG OMG OMG the government is stealing my money" As you make a living utilizing the governent supplied highway system/. Whart a hytp;ocrite piece of work you are.

Grow the fuck yup. OPut down your gun &man up & support this country.
Wouldn't be no whining if the government showed everyone exactly how that money was providing services for the taxpayers that are paying it in as you say for such services. Nobody has a problem seeing their money at work, but when the people are over taxed, and they begin to lose big time while others do better than them in the situation, then Houston we have a serious problem.

Forum List

Back