Housing is not a right

I don't expect the anyone else to provide it for you other than the government. But we've had federal housing projects for many years now, so this is a rather moot discussion.

Really? And from where does the government get its money? Oh, yeah, somebody else.

If that were true we would not have any federal deficit.

What you should have said is:

where SHOULD the government get its money?

Well, considering the government produces nothing, the taxpayer provides the money.

The government provides the economic environment.

Please elaborate.

The disposition of all wealth and ownership is determined by the dominant military force. In the U.S., the dominant military force is the U.S. government. It sets the laws by which our economy functions.

If the U.S. government did not exist, some other dominant military force would set it's laws. Most likely one that was not as friendly to capitalism.

The government is the voice of We the People and their active arm in making a better country for all of us.

Thanks, but no thanks to the pup tent. However, it would be awfully kind of you to pay off the balance of my mortgage.

Sure, you can sell the tent and use that to pay off your mortgage.

Not unless the tent is weaved with solid gold and platnium threads!

No doubt you are one of those idiots that stand on the street corner with a sign saying "will work for food". And turn down anything that even resembles work.

You do realize that I'm on a PC right now, don't you?

No, I'm one of those idiots that posts online saying "Will Manage your entire Corporate Computer network for a very large salary and a nice benefits package".

Then I turn down lots of offers if there's anything that I don't like about the Company.

How about you? Price of soy beans got 'cha down?

Good for you, although if you're posting that online, my guess is no one is reading.

Seriously? You think that the best way to discuss the OP is by making ridiculous guesses about my employment state?

Shows that you got nothin'.

Sure, you can sell the tent and use that to pay off your mortgage.

Not unless the tent is weaved with solid gold and platnium threads!

No doubt you are one of those idiots that stand on the street corner with a sign saying "will work for food". And turn down anything that even resembles work.

You do realize that I'm on a PC right now, don't you?

No, I'm one of those idiots that posts online saying "Will Manage your entire Corporate Computer network for a very large salary and a nice benefits package".

Then I turn down lots of offers if there's anything that I don't like about the Company.

How about you? Price of soy beans got 'cha down?

Good for you, although if you're posting that online, my guess is no one is reading.

Seriously? You think that the best way to discuss the OP is by making ridiculous guesses about my employment state?

Shows that you got nothin'.

When all else fails, turn it into a personal attack on your background, or in this case your presumed background.

Yep you might have to rent a room at a place with other people until you become self sustaining. It’s called a motivational tool. Not up to me to demotivate you by paying for you! Beginning to believe that libbies cannot think nor reason and are convinced that personal responsibility is a form of cancer

Okay, in the same sense that you have a right to life (aka you cannot be deprived of it by the government without due process of law), sure. In the sense that someone else must provide it for you? No.

I don't expect the anyone else to provide it for you other than the government. But we've had federal housing projects for many years now, so this is a rather moot discussion.

Really? And from where does the government get its money? Oh, yeah, somebody else.

The Fed should protect us from foreign invaders, not take my money and give it to other Americans in exchange for votes.

" establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare,"

You don't get to pick just one.
None of that is relevant to actual welfare.

Okay, in the same sense that you have a right to life (aka you cannot be deprived of it by the government without due process of law), sure. In the sense that someone else must provide it for you? No.

Well, considering the government produces nothing, the taxpayer provides the money.

No, it doesn't. At best, it refrains from utterly effing up the economic environment.

Please elaborate.

The disposition of all wealth and ownership is determined by the dominant military force. In the U.S., the dominant military force is the U.S. government. It sets the laws by which our economy functions.

If the U.S. government did not exist, some other dominant military force would set it's laws. Most likely one that was not as friendly to capitalism.

Seriously, dude, that is so ass-backwards, I don't even know where to start.

Yep you might have to rent a room at a place with other people until you become self sustaining. It’s called a motivational tool. Not up to me to demotivate you by paying for you! Beginning to believe that libbies cannot think nor reason and are convinced that personal responsibility is a form of cancer

Reminds me of the CreditKarma commercials, with the guy and his roommate, and how he's improving his credit with CreditKarma so that he can move away from that lunatic.

An apartment or house to yourself is an achievement and not a right
Libbies don’t like achievement stipulations as it’s just too hard and too much discipline and thus some form of ”ist” or “ic” from the oppressors with their own place

Listening to the nonsense of the far right on just what is government and its inherent power is sad. They live in such an "us vs them" instead of an "all of us" mindset.

Listening to the nonsense of the far right on just what is government and its inherent power is sad. They live in such an "us vs them" instead of an "all of us" mindset.
Perpetual victims always at the effect of someone else

A non-American would say that.

An educated American would deny that, other than the far right always engage in their own perpetual victimization.

They should worry about themselves instead of negging others.

Last edited:
An educated American would deny that, other than the far right always engage in their own perpetual victimization. They should worry about themselves instead of negging others.
Words with no point, direction nor meaning
If Hillary had won we would be governing from our hearts and not our heads. I already pay all these tacked on charges for gas, electric and phone because underachievers can’t “afford it” I call that sentimental mush and if your bunch had your way I would pay for all of them

Words with the point that the far right regressives are digging themselves in a hole from which they can never recover.

So good that Clinton was beat down. Not the same needs to be done to the far right unAmericans.

An educated American would deny that, other than the far right always engage in their own perpetual victimization.

They should worry about themselves instead of negging others.

Not a chance you typed this with a straight face. You NEG everyone who dares disagree with you.

Forum List

Back