How am I am threat to Democracy?

I see Silly Boo Boo typing a lot, and it leads to a lot of this:

iu

And I'm a trollin' n' scrollin'! :banana:

It’s fascinating how often right wingers refuse to engage with people who disagree with them.

You can tell they’re not interested in having their dogma challenged by other perspectives.

It’s fascinating how often right wingers refuse to engage with people who disagree with them.

You can tell they’re not interested in having their dogma challenged by other perspectives.
In your dreams mr no links

15th time, the FBI confirmed it’s authenticity. The DNI told you they confirmed it’s authenticity. You chose to listen to the Democrats and their lies becasue that fit into your political narrative that Joe Biden was a good guy and Trump was a shady poopy head.
What did the DNI say and why do you trust them?

It’s fine. He won’t get the nomination

It’s going to be Trump Vs Newsom

gavin? no way. he's not running this time.

2028 perhaps. but not now. when he went on hannity a month or 2 ago - he was touting biden's accomplishments along with some smackdowns.

2028 perhaps. but not now. when he went on hannity a month or 2 ago - he was touting biden's accomplishments along with some smackdowns.
Well I think Biden's too old to run again.

He was but Biden can’t possibly run again. He can barely walk and talk. I think it will be the pretty boy against Trump

Forum List

Back