How am I am threat to Democracy?

Can we get over this story? Everyone knew about the laptop. We all knew. It was all over the media.
Yeah, and dismissed as Russian disinformation because of the election interference by scumbags in the gvt. and scumbag former gvt officials that favored your candidate.

No we are not going to get over it
What made it an even bigger story was the fact that Twitter blocked it for two days.

Trump lost because the election was about Trump and people don’t like him.
20, 000 votes in three states and Trump would have won. If the press did their job and reported that the laptop has evidence of what a corrupt scumbag Joe is, that would have easily swayed 20K voted in those states.

Yeah, and dismissed as Russian disinformation because of the election interference by scumbags in the gvt. and scumbag former gvt officials that favored your candidate.

No we are not going to get over it

20, 000 votes in three states and Trump would have won. If the press did their job and reported that the laptop has evidence of what a corrupt scumbag Joe is, that would have easily swayed 20K voted in those states.
It was an extremely suspicious story. It was so suspicious that even one of the authors didn’t want to be associated with it.

The government said nothing about the story. Former government officials provided their opinion and suspicions. That’s their right.

No one in the media was allowed to examine the data to determine if it was legitimate or not. The media’s job is not to mindlessly repeat what they’re told by a campaign.

To which I countered by saying that an FBI agent lying about how he found out about the laptop is irrelevant to our discussion. Another poster posted the actual statement made to Twitter and the explicitly said they didn’t know if the laptop was Russian disinformation.

And as for the agents letter. It’s the same thing… nowhere do they state that the laptop was disinformation.

Yet here you are lying about the actual words they said. Shame on you
GFY,

I can't stand partisan nitwits that waste my fucking time demanding links, ignore the links and then start with the petty insults. GFY.

Have a blessed life.

GFY,

I can't stand partisan nitwits that waste my fucking time demanding links, ignore the links and then start with the petty insults. GFY.

Have a blessed life.
I didn’t demand links, I ask for you to provide exact quotes to back up your claims which you didn’t do. But still I countered your points and now look at you… nothing to say but GFY. That’s weak and a white flag. Do better

It was an extremely suspicious story. It was so suspicious that even one of the authors didn’t want to be associated with it.

Bull shit. There was nothing suspicious until the Democrats, the FBI and the 51 intelligence assholes started spreading their lies to give Demented Joey a talking point in the Presidential debate.

The government said nothing about the story.
Bullshit. DNI Radcliff came out as soon as the Democrats started spreading the "Russian disinformation" bullshit and unequivocally denounced it as bullshit.

Former government officials provided their opinion and suspicions. That’s their right.

No one in the media was allowed to examine the data to determine if it was legitimate or not. The media’s job is not to mindlessly repeat what they’re told by a campaign.
The media didn't have to. THe FBI confirmed the laptop was legitimate. THey had it for over a year. THe DNI told the media that the FBI has confirmed te legitimacy of the laptop.. But the media ran with the Democrat's "Russian disinformation" lies because it helped their favored candidate - Demented Joey

Bull shit. There was nothing suspicious until the Democrats, the FBI and the 51 intelligence assholes started spreading their lies to give Demented Joey a talking point in the Presidential debate.

Bullshit. DNI Radcliff came out as soon as the Democrats started spreading the "Russian disinformation" bullshit and unequivocally denounced it as bullshit.

The media didn't have to. THe FBI confirmed the laptop was legitimate. THey had it for over a year. THe DNI told the media that the FBI has confirmed te legitimacy of the laptop.. But the media ran with the Democrat's "Russian disinformation" lies because it helped their favored candidate - Demented Joey

The story was extremely suspicious. The laptop magically appeared in the hands of the Trump campaign? Sounds too good to be true. The computer repairman has no idea if it was Hunter Biden because he’s blind? Sounds convenient.

Everyone with any reasonable logic knew that it was highly suspicious. Those aren’t lies, it’s providing an opinion based on limited information.

Remember, no one else was allowed to look at the laptop to confirm it’s authenticity.

Ratcliffe was not well respected as he used his position in overly political ways and has a history of being less than truthful. He wasn’t even qualified for his job. He was there because he was loyal to Trump.

No. That was blown out of proportion. Not what he meant but it sounded iffy.

mmmmm .... the jury is still out in my little court of personal opinion. but he's become the darling rw show & tell prop. he's a steve bannon push to upend the (D) applecart.

The story was extremely suspicious. The laptop magically appeared in the hands of the Trump campaign? Sounds too good to be true. The computer repairman has no idea if it was Hunter Biden because he’s blind? Sounds convenient.\

Nothing magic. 14th Time, the FBI had the fucking thing for more than a year. John Paul Mac Isaac was watching the impeachment bullshit and was scratching his head why they weren't using the material from the laptop to defend Trump. So he reached out to Trump's people.
Everyone with any reasonable logic knew that it was highly suspicious. Those aren’t lies, it’s providing an opinion based on limited information.

Remember, no one else was allowed to look at the laptop to confirm it’s authenticity.

15th time, the FBI confirmed it’s authenticity. The DNI told you they confirmed it’s authenticity. You chose to listen to the Democrats and their lies becasue that fit into your political narrative that Joe Biden was a good guy and Trump was a shady poopy head.

Ratcliffe was not well respected as he used his position in overly political ways and has a history of being less than truthful. He wasn’t even qualified for his job. He was there because he was loyal to Trump.

You didn't respect him because you are a partisan hack.

Nothing magic. 14th Time, the FBI had the fucking thing for more than a year. John Paul Mac Isaac was watching the impeachment bullshit and was scratching his head why they weren't using the material from the laptop to defend Trump. So he reached out to Trump's people.

15th time, the FBI confirmed it’s authenticity. The DNI told you they confirmed it’s authenticity. You chose to listen to the Democrats and their lies becasue that fit into your political narrative that Joe Biden was a good guy and Trump was a shady poopy head.

The whole story is weird. Leaving a laptop at a shop. The shop owner was legally blind. He went digging though the data for some reason. He happened to be a right wing weirdo. Everything was suspicious to a rational person. Even the NY Post writer took his name off of it because it was weird. The NY Post didn’t do much of anything to confirm it’s authenticity.

The FBI couldn’t comment. They’d be interfering in the election by doing so. The FBI doesn’t discuss ongoing investigations especially politically sensitive ones right before an election.

The legitimate media could have confirmed its authenticity but Giuliani wouldn’t let them. That’s suspicious.

Last edited:
mmmmm .... the jury is still out in my little court of personal opinion. but he's become the darling rw show & tell prop. he's a steve bannon push to upend the (D) applecart.
He just seems reasonable and I was from day 1 skeptical of the COVID vaccine narrative and lockdowns and masks. Anyone CNN and MSNBC suppress I immediately pay more attention to.

You’re wasting your time with a zealot.

Forum List

Back