🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How can Republicans blame Democrats when Democrats have no power?

Republicans go on endlessly about how Democrats lost all the elections and have no power.

Remember, no power, no blame.

Watching Trump blame Democrats about his failed policies.

Complaints the Democrats are pushing for investigations into Trump's illegal activities.

Democrats have no power.

Now this is the funny part. Republicans have gone after Hillary for over 30 years and couldn't find anything except conspiracies.

They have unwillingly gone after Trump for 6 months. Even trying to block their own investigations and already, you have Republicans saying his presidency is over.

30 years after Clinton? Nothing!

6 months after Trump, fighting it every step of the way, being forced into it by the Justice system, the American people and the press and Trump is not only humiliated, but probably on the way out.

Well, Republicans are showing us the cesspool. Who the scum really are. And it ain't pretty. But thank God it's not the Democrats. Mostly helpless bystanders.
It's been explained to you at least a 1000 times. THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES. THE SENATE. This is why I rarely EVER post any thing with factual links because all you will do is spin it, smoke it, lie, and then later reword it and post the same tired bullshit again.

Interesting that lefties think their own party has no power. My guess is that democrat governor McAuliffe demonstrated his power by arranging for the violent confrontation in Charlottesville to try to embarrass the Trump administration. When you consider the overwhelming support from the MSM for democrats you have to consider that the party is a very powerful political and propaganda entity as well as a loose (leaderless) cannon. Democrats are never more dangerous to the Constitution and the social well being of Americans as when they are angry and disappointed and in the political minority.
Embarrass Trump ?? Heaven forbid ! Every time the moron opens his mouth waves his arms about he embarrasses himself
And yes democrats are angry That your republican friends put this low life vile pos in our WH
eddie there has always been vile pieces of shit in the WH.....
that being as it may ,,,,it will take some doing to beat the vileness ,stupidity this trump creature brings to our WH

Interesting that lefties think their own party has no power. My guess is that democrat governor McAuliffe demonstrated his power by arranging for the violent confrontation in Charlottesville to try to embarrass the Trump administration. When you consider the overwhelming support from the MSM for democrats you have to consider that the party is a very powerful political and propaganda entity as well as a loose (leaderless) cannon. Democrats are never more dangerous to the Constitution and the social well being of Americans as when they are angry and disappointed and in the political minority.
Embarrass Trump ?? Heaven forbid ! Every time the moron opens his mouth waves his arms about he embarrasses himself
And yes democrats are angry That your republican friends put this low life vile pos in our WH
that being as it may ,,,,it will take some doing to beat the vileness ,stupidity this trump creature brings to our WH
you sound like the obama and bush haters its getting so you cant tell you people apart....

you sound like the obama and bush haters its getting so you cant tell you people apart....
well It did take lying about us getting into a war by GWB to get me to switch parties And knowing of most of trumps history doesn't give me any warm fuzzy feelings The guy is good for putting his name on stuff Buildings ties hats jock straps etc etc

well It did take lying about us getting into a war by GWB to get me to switch parties And knowing of most of trumps history doesn't give me any warm fuzzy feelings The guy is good for putting his name on stuff Buildings ties hats jock straps etc etc
first off eddie...trump aint a politician,so yea i guess you only have his business shit to judge him on....what gets me is the guy was elected and yet so many people never gave the guy a chance to either sink or swim......i gave bush a chance and until he went into Iraq i was with him,after that debacle he lost me.....i gave Obama,i guy i never heard of a chance and as time went on i was about 40/60 with the guy,i just felt,like bush,he was a piss poor leader and like bush in over his head on many things..i just wish trump would keep his mouth shut,he is his own worst enemy....but hey these are the cards we were dealt,got to deal with this guy like the others,its all you can do......

first off eddie...trump aint a politician,so yea i guess you only have his business shit to judge him on....what gets me is the guy was elected and yet so many people never gave the guy a chance to either sink or swim......i gave bush a chance and until he went into Iraq i was with him,after that debacle he lost me.....i gave Obama,i guy i never heard of a chance and as time went on i was about 40/60 with the guy,i just felt,like bush,he was a piss poor leader and like bush in over his head on many things..i just wish trump would keep his mouth shut,he is his own worst enemy....but hey these are the cards we were dealt,got to deal with this guy like the others,its all you can do......
Harry you're pretty much about where I was,,, I was a repub and voted for gwb in 2000 but Iraq ended that love affair with Republicans And yes we have to wait till the dealings done

Harry you're pretty much about where I was,,, I was a repub and voted for gwb in 2000 but Iraq ended that love affair with Republicans And yes we have to wait till the dealings done
the only difference ed i was never a republican and i did not vote for bush and never went to another useless party....

the only difference ed i was never a republican and i did not vote for bush and never went to another useless party....
Vive la difference

Because republicans give you power. Stupidly

And you haven't lost your influence on propaganda

But you won't win. Evil never wins in the end
No propaganda is better than right wing propaganda.

Many Republicans actually think the mess after Katrina was Obama's fault.

The majority of Republicans think college is bad for America.

Republicans believe Hillary ran a child sex ring out of a pizza Parlor.

Republicans still think Obama's birth certificate is a fake.

Tax cuts for billionaires creates jobs.

The list is endless. It just goes on and on. Divorced from reality.

Republicans go on endlessly about how Democrats lost all the elections and have no power.

Remember, no power, no blame.

Watching Trump blame Democrats about his failed policies.

Complaints the Democrats are pushing for investigations into Trump's illegal activities.

Democrats have no power.

Now this is the funny part. Republicans have gone after Hillary for over 30 years and couldn't find anything except conspiracies.

They have unwillingly gone after Trump for 6 months. Even trying to block their own investigations and already, you have Republicans saying his presidency is over.

30 years after Clinton? Nothing!

6 months after Trump, fighting it every step of the way, being forced into it by the Justice system, the American people and the press and Trump is not only humiliated, but probably on the way out.

Well, Republicans are showing us the cesspool. Who the scum really are. And it ain't pretty. But thank God it's not the Democrats. Mostly helpless bystanders.
They'll never take responsibility. Never.
Having full control of the government with no legislative achievements speaks for itself. It's indefensible..

Dems are in Deep State's pocket. And Deep State has world wide power, which Trump wants to deprive therm from.

That's why Deep State (including such a powerful crook like Soros) declares all out war to Trump: his intentions of make America great and not to interfere into other countries threaten Deep State power).
Whenever a deplorable says the words DEEP STATE an angel gets its wings.
4 angels just received wings.

Next up....Tax Reform

Damn Democrats wouldn't let us slash taxes on billionaires

Tax reform is needed. Just like border security is needed and healthcare reform is needed. Democrats will do what they always do...demagogue the GOP for attempting to fix what liberal policies have broken!
President Obama achieved bringing healthcare to America. Trump and the republicans not only failed in their attempts, they also sabatoged the ACA.
There are no bigger traitors or criminals in this country than Trump and republicans.

How do people as profoundly stupid as the left wing posters here, manage to put one foot in front of the other? That's the mystery.
Thanks for proving you're totally incapable of addressing the OP.
That's because it's dead on.

The same way Democrats did Republicans when they didn't have any power.

The last time I recall the Republicans without power was after the mess GW Bush left. With control of the congress and presidency It allowed them to ram Obamacare into law.

GOP needs to face reality and align their rhetoric on positions with how they'll deal with situations when their votes have true consequences as they do now.

Forum List

Back